Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Seyin95

Has Agrabah been ruled out of KH3?

Hello all,

For the past few years now I've always argued that we'd have 3 returning worlds of: Olympus, Potc and Agrabah, however from the third E3 trailer and Nomura it does seem this isn't the case.

We now know that there are '7 new pure hearts' and only Kairi remains from the 'Original 7'. This is significant because Jasmine was part of that group. Now if we are going away from the old in favour of the new, this reduces the likelihood of Agrabah returning.

For me personally, having one 'O7' world return and not the others seems unusual and unless Agrabah can serve the plot again, I struggle the see a reason to return. I'm not dismissing Jasmine making the game nor do I see Aladdin or Genie not returning at least as a link.

I do find this interesting as I still believe we will have another returning world and if it isn't Agrabah as the signs suggest, then what would return?

Yeah since Most of the Worlds are going to be New (Sans Pirates of the Caribbean and Hercules) it's most likely that Agrabah won't be making it in and also due to the new 7 Pure Hearts being in the Game so don't get your hopes too high Everyone for Agrabah come back cause it might not Return for this Game.

Well, I mean, we shouldn't count Agrabah out just yet! Just because there's gonna be six new Princesses Of Heart doesn't mean that the other Princesses won't return in some capacity! I honestly am neutral with Agrabah. If it returns, great, and if not, then great as well! I'll be happy if it's there but I won't be disappointed if it's not! It's all a matter of waiting to see if Agrabah will indeed make the cut, ya know?