Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Yoshirai

Multiplayer.it interviews Tetsuya Nomura on Kingdom Hearts III development, team, Pixar worlds announcements and new more

Wow, that was actually a really good interview. Unless it's Famitsu we usually get garbage interviews that just recycle the same old questions. Time to move on and... wait, what?

I’m sure that many people will be even surprised by the trailers which we’re going to show in the next month compared to the ones which we have shown so far.

0ddeef10746b332773f4d9f17ab8b27d.gif

Wow, that's really close. Just one more week and a few days

I'm really excited :D

Edit: I really hope that they reveal some news there :P

I think it's possible it could be a mistranslation, because according to KHcentral (source from KHinsider)

, in that same interview he states " in the following months" instead of in the next month" so let's keep the hype at a minimum for now. 

Thanks for sharing this with us, Yoshirai! :D

Wow, what an awesome interview! :3 It really gladdens me to see how Nomura and his team have dedicated themselves so much to ensure that we end up having a quality game that'll defy our expectations! They deserve all the praise in the world for carrying out this ambitious game, and they deserve their well earned rest when its all over! And I like how he was talking about his experience when first creating Kingdom Hearts, how he asked Hironobu Sakaguchi for advice! I definitely felt some strong master-apprentice vibes there!

But yes, overall, I'm really excited, AND NEW TRAILERS IN THE NEXT MONTH!? WHAT!? OMG, THE HYPE TRAIN BLAZES FORWARD AT BLAZING FAST SPEEDS!!! Though, we also have to take Zeldablade's words to consideration, since that part of the interview could have indeed been a mistranslation!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Thanks for sharing this with us, Yoshirai! :D

Wow, what an awesome interview! :3 It really gladdens me to see how Nomura and his team have dedicated themselves so much to ensure that we end up having a quality game that'll defy our expectations! They deserve all the praise in the world for carrying out this ambitious game, and they deserve their well earned rest when its all over! And I like how he was talking about his experience when first creating Kingdom Hearts, how he asked Hironobu Sakaguchi for advice! I definitely felt some strong master-apprentice vibes there!

But yes, overall, I'm really excited, AND NEW TRAILERS IN THE NEXT MONTH!? WHAT!? OMG, THE HYPE TRAIN BLAZES FORWARD AT BLAZING FAST SPEEDS!!! Though, we also have to take Zeldablade's words to consideration, since that part of the interview could have indeed been a mistranslation!

Guys I'm so sorry for the misunderstunding! However, I actually meant to write "months" instead of its singular form.

More Trailers coming Next Month? More Surprises? More stuff to look forward to?! Oh my Gosh oh my Gosh! The Hype Train keeps going after E3 get Ready!!!

Unfortunately it's not confirmed if it'll be in July if we'll receive new trailers  x.x

However, chances are that they're gonna be released on future big game convections, so all we have to do is wait apparently  :)

Unfortunately it's not confirmed if it'll be in July if we'll receive new trailers  x.x

However, chances are that they're gonna be released on future big game convections, so all we have to do is wait apparently  :)

Oh well i guess we'll have to wait for the Future Big Game Conventions for Kingdom Hearts 3 to appear at.