Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Who’ll be the villains/bosses of the Pirates of the Caribbean world?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who’ll be the villains/bosses of the Pirates of the Caribbean world?

• Davy Jones
    • Calypso
    • Luxord
    • The Kraken returns!
    • Cutler Beckett's ship
    • Barbossa round 2
    • Sparrownort ;p
    • A heartless/nobody
    • Someone else? Share below!

Leviathan!!

I loved that boss in FFXV.

Aww man... with Apocalypsis Aquarius playing? Epic as hell!

Also I think some Heartless/Nobody will be boss too, not just Davy Jones as they confirmed it.

First, Davy Jones surely will be a villain or boss here since he is the main villain in World’s End. Second, I hate you for putting in “sparrownort”. Third, the heartless we saw in the trailer is another boss we will face for obvious reasons.

It's gonna be Davy Jones, and most probably Luxord as well! That, and the Heartless boss we saw in the trailer! :D

Let me put it this way: the final boss for the Pirates world BETTER be Davy Jones. That final battle in the whirlpool is too epic to miss out on KH3.

I have my fears that we're just going to be stuck in Davy Jones's Locker for the whole duration of the world :(

OMG YESSS, I KNOW, RIGHT??? It's true, the maelstrom battle is just way too epic for it not to be playable in the game! 

And you don't have to fear! The footage of the world shows different locales aside from the locker, so it's all good! :D

First, Davy Jones surely will be a villain or boss here since he is the main villain in World’s End. Second, I hate you for putting in “sparrownort”. Third, the heartless we saw in the trailer is another boss we will face for obvious reasons.

Technically, the main villain in that movie is Lord Cutler Beckett.

If we get to fight him AND Davy Jones, that would be quite impressive!!

post-39921-0-69549900-1528827207_thumb.jpg
post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg

Hopefully Davy Jones. Idk if we will get to fight the kraken since IIRC Davy Jones kills the kraken himself between Dead Mans Chest and At Worlds End when Beckett commanded him to.

But I suppose that's a pretty minor detail they could just ignore if they wanted to do a kraken boss fight.

Didn't they already confirmed that its Davy Jones. Still hope to see that we get to fight the Kraker.

If we fight the Kraken (as cool as it would be), it would break film plot. The world is gonna be running the plot of At World's End, in which Beckett had the Kraken killed before the film basically started.

If we fight the Kraken (as cool as it would be), it would break film plot. The world is gonna be running the plot of At World's End, in which Beckett had the Kraken killed before the film basically started.

Oh right! Totally forgot!

Hopefully Davy Jones. Idk if we will get to fight the kraken since IIRC Davy Jones kills the kraken himself between Dead Mans Chest and At Worlds End when Beckett commanded him to.

But I suppose that's a pretty minor detail they could just ignore if they wanted to do a kraken boss fight.

Davy Jones killed the kraken during the beginning in At World's End but it was off screen. 

Edited by Movies798