Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What do you really want to see in the next KH3 trailer?

What do you really want to see in the next KH3 trailer?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What do you really want to see in the next KH3 trailer?

• Big Hero 6, show it please
    • Master Xehanort himself
    • The rest of Organization XIII
    • Another new World
    • Final Fantasy cameos
    • More summons
    • New music
    • The KH3 Opening
    • Only Story
    • Only Gameplay
    • I don't need to see the next trailer(s).
    • Something else? Share below!

I would love to see new worlds (or even Big Hero 6's world itself), despite preferring to know them by playing the game and being surprised at the moment.

Nonetheless, I'm somewhat thrilled to know if The World That Never Was will return and be playable on KHIII. If it were to appear in the next trailer, I would really be amused and excited. To see those buildings in new graphics and be able to wall-jump them, exploring the whole city and there being heartless and nobodies everywhere...I'd love to see it a lot. More if Unversed were there too. 

Well, I'd better stop the hype here xD

Some character we haven't already see in Kingdom Shader, more of the gummiship, Shibuya, A LOT of gameplay with very few cutscenes and possibly without big surprises and importance outside of the world in wich they are... OH! And another playable character and Cable Town

Final Fantasy cameos and Big Hero 6

I could care less about the plot but I really wanna see Cloud,Squall/Leon and the Hollow Bastion crew back alongside more additions.(Like Jecht in Olympus Colosseum)

I mean all of it, the same composition that has been used so far it's great! I do want to see a bit of San Fransokyo and a new world reveal. If by any chance we get any of the following:

- Treasure Planet

- Atlantis

- Brave

- Pocahontas

I'll die of excitement, even if it's just for Link summons or whole worlds.

Demyx in the Big Hero 6 world.

While I once thought about this now I think Demyx might appear somewhere else and Saïx will be the one showing up at San Fransokyo. It appeals more to me that way but who knows?

Final Fantasy cameos and Big Hero 6

I could care less about the plot but I really wanna see Cloud,Squall/Leon and the Hollow Bastion crew back alongside more additions.(Like Jecht in Olympus Colosseum)

Dude, Jecht could be so badass in KH3. It could even be his younger self during Braskas pilgrimage since canonically Tidus is still fairly young

Dude, Jecht could be so badass in KH3. It could even be his younger self during Braskas pilgrimage since canonically Tidus is still fairly young

I'd rather be his older self cuz that means we'd get another boss fight with him in his Final Aeon form with Otherworld/Jecht's theme playing in the background 

GOD THAT'D BE SO firetruckING AMAZING

I mean all of it, the same composition that has been used so far it's great! I do want to see a bit of San Fransokyo and a new world reveal. If by any chance we get any of the following:

- Treasure Planet

- Atlantis

- Brave

- Pocahontas

I'll die of excitement, even if it's just for Link summons or whole worlds.

While I once thought about this now I think Demyx might appear somewhere else and Saïx will be the one showing up at San Fransokyo. It appeals more to me that way but who knows?

I think it's already too Late for Treasure Planet cause Pirates of the Caribbean was already chosen as a Pirate World

I think it's already too Late for Treasure Planet cause Pirates of the Caribbean was already chosen as a Pirate World

Many people think that and they might be right but since I don't see this film as a regular pirate thing, more like a futuristic-space environment I still have hope. Nothing bad if it doesn't tho.