Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
NemesisSP

Sketch Requests?

Great! I do have a quick question. Do you have another pic of the character I can also use as reference? This one is good, but having a few helps out with stuff like the outfit and such.

Well, i have this one. 0837f9c1451c717e4c09a7e2b5d2f216.jpg

Tho, it isn't exactly mine. I usually use this for RPs way before i made the pic with some doll maker app.

Well, i have this one. 0837f9c1451c717e4c09a7e2b5d2f216.jpg

Tho, it isn't exactly mine. I usually use this for RPs way before i made the pic with some doll maker app.

It's not yet finished, but here's an update on the sketch. 

https://sta.sh/0yv04mh79ng

Let me know if there's anything I need to fix up.

Ooh yay, you're doing requests! Hmm, okay, how about you draw me Vanitas? I'd like for you to draw him in a way that his yellow eyes really stick out! The rest I'll leave to you! :D

You pose an interesting proposition. I suppose then it would be wrong to say no. ;)

This clip might give the owner of the thread an idea.

Granted turning into a gold statue would suck. I could Sora gaining some sort of munny related ability from the Hand of Midas if King of Thieves makes it into KH3.

To be perfectly honest, it sounds quite challenging. But I'm willing to give it a try.

To be perfectly honest, it sounds quite challenging. But I'm willing to give it a try.

Sounds great.  Sa'luk is probably one of the most underrated Disney villains.  I might recommend checking out of King of Thieves even though it's pretty mediocre.  I am a huge Aladdin fan.

Sounds great.  Sa'luk is probably one of the most underrated Disney villains.  I might recommend checking out of King of Thieves even though it's pretty mediocre.  I am a huge Aladdin fan.

Seen it already. Though it's been a long time since I watched it in full.

Seen it already. Though it's been a long time since I watched it in full.

Okay.  Did you know that Sa'luk's voice actor (who's been dead for some years now) voiced Lumiere in the 1991 Beauty and the Beast?