Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Aquaberry

Dengeki PlayStation to feature Kingdom Hearts III: Nomura comments on Big Hero 6 world and Gummi Ship customization to be shown and talked about ne...

Didn’t Nomura say there would be a trailer NEXT month? Not to sound like a jerk, but why is everyone suddenly assuming well next see a trailer at TGS?

It was a mistranslation and instead of "next month" it was supposed to be "next months". You can find in on the interview made by Multiplayer.it.

I also thought it was going to be next month, but it's not confirmed yet :P

And the best hope is TGS since it's a big event.

Edit: "The Keyblade from the world of Frozen transforms you so you have shoes for skating", this really seems to be too good and very similar to Wisdom Form, with the difference that we'll have sophiscated attacks :P

The difficulty of the demo looked to be somewhat high since the enemies' attacks drained a lot of HP, so I even thought it was Hard Mode xD

I wonder what Nomura meant by them distribuiting online content. Would this mean that a physical disk wouldn't have all features and so we would have to download them digitally? I'm really curious about this. 

Edited by VocaloidLover13

• This time, there is no such thing as skippable worlds. This is because most people didn't see all of them in the previous games.

If that's the case than I hope that means some of the worlds in KH3 are not filler and we need to play them in order to progress the main story. I hope the new and old worlds in this game are not like 100 Acre Wood or Atlantica in KH2 where we can easily skip them because they're not important to the main story.

• There is a Combat specialized mode and an exploration mode. You could say it's an open world Gummi Ship.

I'm so looking forward to the Gummi Ships. I hope the battle/action sequence is similar to KH2. Plus, I really love the idea that Gummi Ship's exploration mode would feel like an open world. Especially since every star is a world and I would love to travel the galaxy from one world to another. I hope the exploration mode it's similar to like No Man's Sky.

• Since this will be the time for "everyone to settle things up", many characters from the series will make appearance.

I like the sound of that but at the same I feel that the rest of the former Organization's members will return as well.