Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sportsmaster5

Image Sportsmaster5's Art Thread

The shading is really well done, so is the lightning IMO, I would recommend you to work a bit more on the facial features to improve your work but as an overall it's well done :)

Thanks! :) And yea facial features are one thing that I have been trying to work on the most. Thanks for the advice! 

The shading is outstanding, and so are the colors!!

Yet, the facial features look a little too much like the Disney Villain, Gaston, to me!!

It is still a good drawing!!

Thank you! :) And looking at it again it does make Sora look a little maniacal! xD Thanks for the advice! 

thats awesome

Thanks! :D

Dang, Sportsmaster, these are some really amazing drawings! You've definitely gotten yourself some awesome talent, keep on honing it! :D

Thanks man! I've been working alot to improve and I think I am improving, but I still have a long way to go! :D

Thanks man! I've been working alot to improve and I think I am improving, but I still have a long way to go! :D

You're welcome! And yes, you definitely have improved, so keep on drawing so you can be able to improve even more! Because practice makes perfect, as they say! :D