Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I can't wait till the new kingdom hearts 3 drops. I'm looking forward to the new moves and great storyline. My question is before all that do you guys think we'll continue to hear that great music that starts off all the games in this series? No change up. Square enix you've been doing a great job. Though I'm still trying to piece the story together so bare with me.

Well I have the kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 and trying to line up all the ducks... so xeanhort has so many copies of himself. What does he do transfer his body to terra then riku? Or is that a whole different person?

Well I have the kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5 and trying to line up all the ducks... so xeanhort has so many copies of himself. What does he do transfer his body to terra then riku? Or is that a whole different person?

Xehanort himself takes Terra's body as a host to replace his aging one. Riku, on the other hand was possessed by Xehanort's heartless, otherwise known as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness. Whether or not they're the same person really depends on personal opinion, but I consider Ansem, Seeker of Darkness and Xehanort to be two different entities.

Edited by Allwil13

Aw ok I got you on that. I would have to play the last one. The dream drop distance so I can be able to fully comprehend it. Don't want to be lost. I want to be caught up by the time kh3 comes out