Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know the game hasn't come out yet, but still I have noticed two peculiar and interesting things. One of them, Shotlock, was already mentioned about. However, I don't know to what extent. The other one is about the Keyblade Transformations. Let's go further on them:

1) Shotlock

I don't remember what was mentioned, but I have checked that most Keyblades (if no all) have a same option of Shotlock: Flowmotion. Was it confirmed if all of them have this shotlock? It consists of going through the selected enemies and unleashing some finisher attack. 

Aside from this, each Keyblade has two other types of Shotlock. For example, Kingdom Key has "Snakebite" and "Ragnarok", at "max" stat. However, Agile Claws (I guess that's the name) also has the Snakebite option when the shotlock isn't on the "max" stat. At first I thought it was common to all the keyblades, but then I looked further and noticed that Hypper Hammer had "Ghost Harde" instead. I have made a picture where you can check all of this.

So I wonder, do you guys think that the Shotlock on non-max stat depends on the environment or is there something like three types of shotlock divided into all the keyblades? 

2) Keyblade Transformations

We already know that each Keyblade will have two different transformations. However, I noticed something peculiar that I don't remember (too) if it was mentioned. Take a loot at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK15vNqgn74&t=4m25s

Is this another way of using the Keyblade?  :O

For what I understood, there is the normal combo attack which leads to the finisher and then there is the Keyblade's finish option when the bar is filled. But on the video, it seems that there's another type of attack. I'm guessing it's by pressing Square or Circle. I don't remember if it was mentioned anywhere, however...It would really be cool if all Keyblades Transformations could have this type of attack too!  xD

I am sorry if maybe I am speculating too much or if I gave some wrong info. Let me know what you guys think about all of this  :)

(also, yay first topic  :P )

Image: https://image.prntscr.com/image/GjdtB4cNQxis-W8JubyaVQ.png

Edited by VocaloidLover13

1.) I believe all Keyblades retain Flowchain as a Shotlock. As for Snakebite and Ghost Horde, I believe they are simply different types of Shotlock divided among Keyblades.

2.) I believe you’re correct. Maybe that IS another combo by pressing Square or Circle.

1.) I believe all Keyblades retain Flowchain as a Shotlock. As for Snakebite and Ghost Horde, I believe they are simply different types of Shotlock divided among Keyblades.

2.) I believe you’re correct. Maybe that IS another combo by pressing Square or Circle.

Thank you for replying :P

Good to see you have the same opinion as mine  :)

I know the game hasn't come out yet, but still I have noticed two peculiar and interesting things. One of them, Shotlock, was already mentioned about. However, I don't know to what extent. The other one is about the Keyblade Transformations. Let's go further on them:

1) Shotlock

I don't remember what was mentioned, but I have checked that most Keyblades (if no all) have a same option of Shotlock: Flowmotion. Was it confirmed if all of them have this shotlock? It consists of going through the selected enemies and unleashing some finisher attack. 

Aside from this, each Keyblade has two other types of Shotlock. For example, Kingdom Key has "Snakebite" and "Ragnarok", at "max" stat. However, Agile Claws (I guess that's the name) also has the Snakebite option when the shotlock isn't on the "max" stat. At first I thought it was common to all the keyblades, but then I looked further and noticed that Hypper Hammer had "Ghost Harde" instead. I have made a picture where you can check all of this.

So I wonder, do you guys think that the Shotlock on non-max stat depends on the environment or is there something like three types of shotlock divided into all the keyblades? 

2) Keyblade Transformations

We already know that each Keyblade will have two different transformations. However, I noticed something peculiar that I don't remember (too) if it was mentioned. Take a loot at this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK15vNqgn74&t=4m25s

Is this another way of using the Keyblade?  :O

For what I understood, there is the normal combo attack which leads to the finisher and then there is the Keyblade's finish option when the bar is filled. But on the video, it seems that there's another type of attack. I'm guessing it's by pressing Square or Circle. I don't remember if it was mentioned anywhere, however...It would really be cool if all Keyblades Transformations could have this type of attack too!  xD

I am sorry if maybe I am speculating too much or if I gave some wrong info. Let me know what you guys think about all of this  :)

(also, yay first topic  :P )

Image: https://image.prntscr.com/image/GjdtB4cNQxis-W8JubyaVQ.png

1) I haven't compared the shotlock options of each keyblade between trailers so I'm not completely sure but I don't see Hyper Hammer with Ghost Harde as a custom shotlock, rather I think you might have the option to customize your shotlocks like in KH BBS but this time for each keyblade equipped. As for the flowmotion option I think it will be available for every keyblade since Nomura has mentioned it's not just for attacking but also for moving around and reach areas.

2) I don't see the special move on the video, if you mean the repetitive move to the ground Sora does with the Drill Punch then it's possible you can cause this alternate attack with another button but it can also be an environmental moment where the combo performed as such.

Edited by KeybladeMasterBalo

1) I haven't compared the shotlock options of each keyblade between trailers so I'm not completely sure but I don't see Hyper Hammer with Ghost Harde as a custom shotlock, rather I think you might have the option to customize your shotlocks like in KH BBS but this time for each keyblade equipped. As for the flowmotion option I think it will be available for every keyblade since Nomura has mentioned it's not just for attacking but also for moving around and reach areas.

2) I don't see the special move on the video, if you mean the repetitive move to the ground Sora does with the Drill Punch then it's possible you can cause this alternate attack with another button but it can also be an environmental moment where the combo performed as such.

1) This is possible too and I wouldn't mind it I guess. I haven't thought about that option :D

2) I hope it's an alternative combo, but even it's not, I won't mind that much since it already looks way too awesome :D