Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What KH3 world looks the most fun so far?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What KH3 world looks the most fun so far?

• Olympus
    • Twilight Town
    • The Toy Box (Toy Story)
    • Monstropolis (Monsters Inc)
    • Arandelle (Frozen)
    • The Kingdom of Corona (Tangled)
    • The Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean)
    • San Fransokyo (Big Hero 6)
    • Another (perspective one) one?

Man ALL of the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3 look fun! Yes even Arandelle (even though the Frozen movie wasn't that good in my opinion) but seriously all the worlds look and feels more open and expanded than the worlds from the previous games. If I had to say which world looks more fun than that's The Caribbean. The Caribbean world looks are adventurous and exciting. Plus, we're finally able to go to land, sea, and sky!

What I am liking so far is that each world seems to have something unique that makes it stand out.  For Olympus, it's the epic Rock Titan boss fight with the wall running, the changing weather, and the long journey to get to him.  For Toy Box, it's the mech battles.  For Monstropolis, it's the fact that the Unversed seem to literally be destroying the company.  For Arandelle, it's the sledding on Goofy's shield and the fact that Marshmallow will be assisting us in some way.  For the Caribbean, it's the ship battles and the underwater combat.  For San Fransokyo, it's the darkness corrupted Baymax with the Nanobots replacing his now missing arm.  So far, Twilight Town and the Kingdom of Corona haven't shown anything that has necessarily stood out to me, but I'm sure that they will have them.  Because of this, it's really hard for me to choose a world that looks the most fun so far because they all look extremely fun.  I want to say Olympus because of how epic that Rock Titan boss fight was (boss fights are my favorite parts of videogames) and the fact that all of the Titans will be appearing this time (if Rock Titan's boss fight was epic, image what Ice Titan's, Wind Titan's, and Lava Titan's will be like), but other than the boss fights, Olympus doesn't have something that stands out too much to me, even though it still looks like a really awesome world.  In fact, most of the world's don't have a whole lot that stands out to me other than one or two specific things that don't have much to do with the rest of the world, even though all of the worlds look amazing.  The Caribbean, on the other hand, does.  All of the different ways to explore and battle your way through the world look fun and unique, which makes it the world that I think looks the most fun so far.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

That pirate world looked really fun! It would be so fun to explore and be nosy in this massive scale: riding a pirate ship, fighting under water, visiting lands, aerial combat, etc. plus, the graphics are just OUSTANDING!

Another is Monsters Inc....mainly because I wanted to see a Vanitas and Mike Wazowski face off LOL

From what we have seen, Toy Box and Olympus seem the most fun to me, but that might be mostly because they are the ones we have seen the most of.

A little unfair to have San Fransokyo on here since we still have not seen any of it other than concept art. But I'm really looking forward to seeing more of it cause I think it would be really fun.

Hands down, I have to say that the world that looks the most fun to play in as of right now is The Caribbean! Like seriously, good lord, that world looks amazing, and it looks like it'll have various nooks and crannies to explore, and the fact that Jack and the others look so good with Sora and friends drives me insane in the best way possible! The Caribbean is definitely a world I'll be looking forward to exploring!

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I think the new engine they been using for this game is amazing frozen is my favorite world so far. The Keyblade transformation, blizzard blades, looks so much fun. I am hyped to see what the ultima weapon will transform into.

Also what do you guys think the name of the star seeker looking kingdom key aquanort was picking up at the end of the frozen trailer. My your heart be your guiding key. The pirate of the Caribbean at worlds end is so fitting to kingdom hearts 3. The graphics look amazing and pirate ship combat reminds me of assassins creed black flag’s ship combat.

Every time I see something from Kingdom Hearts III (namely Olympus), my jaw is literally on the floor! :) I didn't think that ANYTHING could top Olympus (NOT even a world based on/following up to my favourite movie, Toy Story 2, which still looks incredible nonetheless), but The Caribbean certainly has equally or even more so blown (or should I say Aerogaed :) me away :)

The only other thing from KH3 that could possibly blow me away (at least as far as a World) even more at this point would be if Harry Potter/The Wizarding World shows up (it would work so unbungalievably well, and after all, Disney is buying A LOT of properties these days (let alone the fact that they DID have TV rights up until very recently, and were originally going to have The Wizarding World Theme Park ... :)

and or Disney's Dinosaur is featured as a World (or if not KH3, as soon as possible in one of the next console KH games). Now is definitely the time to feature the latter, as it will be presented in its absolute best game format, and would offer a great variety in both gameplay and environment. It would also be a lot easier to design than The Pride Lands, even with the next generation graphics and engine, and again would offer up a lot of neat things you could do with the World's environment, such as breaking the ground to find water and destroying pillars in the cave (like in Dinosaur's own Action Game for PC/Dreamcast/PAL PS2), as well as mini games in the Nesting Grounds (and maybe on Lemur Island :)

Edited by Riku21Terr