Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Era

KH3’s Collector Edition is TRASH compared to other SE titles

Why is it that KH always gets a lesser amount of effort put

into their collector’s editions compared to other

Square Enix titles? It’s really blowing my mind.

Games like Final Fantasy Zodiac Age got a WAY better collector edition compared to KH3.

Why is Square Enix like this. This is KH3 and the way this deluxe edition is looking makes it seem like it’s not one of Square Enix’s Big hitter titles. Compare the quality of FF15’s collector edition compared to KH3; literally night and day...

Why is that?

Hell you could even say the 2.5 collector edition back on PS3 with the heartless plushie was better due to it being WAY cheaper and he overall presentation of the box and steel boom that it came with. .

For the price they are asking for, which is around 230, (260 for day one shipping) which is around the same price FF15’s collector edition was going for; compare both and say FF15 didn’t have more effort overall. Hell even the damn box looked better.

Edited by Era

idk shit about these collector's editions but if i had to take a guess, square knows how hardcore their kh fanbase is and they want to milk your money in the cheapest way possible.

Yeah. The "deluxe edition" isn't worth its price at all. It should have been just like the other "limited edition" of 1.5 and 2.5, the same price as the "standard edition".

This time, there is a steelbook, but it isn't worth 20 more euros.

And i'm sure the artbook will be just as shitty as the "ReMIX" ones. Only some 3D models of the characters, a few keyblades, concepts arts for SOME worlds, a few sketches, there it is.

I hope the KH3 artbook, will be bigger and better. 

Regarding the "Collector edtion" with the 3 figurines, it's... a better deal I guess ? But it feels a bit... empty. I really wonder what they could have added... (ORIGINAL. SOUND. TRACK. A complete one.)

I completely agree with you. This isn't even barely comparable to the other Collector's Editions, and I guess that's also why they choose to not name it like this. However, I started thinking some days ago that a real Collector's Edition might be announced when the the real box artwork will be unveiled. Who knows  :/

Since I've wanted the Toy Story versions of Sora, Donald, and Goofy since before they were even announced, I'm very happy with what they're offering.  I've never been picky when it comes to "limited editions" and "collectors editions".  I'm just really happy that they're giving us something extra at all.  That's just me, though.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

Why is it that KH always gets a lesser amount of effort put

into their collector’s editions compared to other

Square Enix titles? It’s really blowing my mind.

Games like Final Fantasy Zodiac Age got a WAY better collector edition compared to KH3.

Why is Square Enix like this. This is KH3 and the way this deluxe edition is looking makes it seem like it’s not one of Square Enix’s Big hitter titles. Compare the quality of FF15’s collector edition compared to KH3; literally night and day...

Why is that?

Hell you could even say the 2.5 collector edition back on PS3 with the heartless plushie was better due to it being WAY cheaper and he overall presentation of the box and steel boom that it came with. .

For the price they are asking for, which is around 230, (260 for day one shipping) which is around the same price FF15’s collector edition was going for; compare both and say FF15 didn’t have more effort overall. Hell even the damn box looked better.

Each of those figures by themselves would be around $80, and those are exclusive for this editions so those alone made the collector's edition be worth that price.

Also the art of the cover has not be revealed yet so how the hell can you say that the FFXV one looked better if you know even know how this one will look?

I don't think the Bundle is worth it. It's not a CE to begin with and the Deluxe Edition I'm fine with and want, but we definitely didn't get hit hard with a real CE. That might be by Nomura's idea. He may have just wanted to get us the game and not worry about a CE. The reason the UCE even existed for the likes of FFXV was because SE was like 10 mil in debt on the project alone. They had to make loads of money to turn profit on FFXV.