Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best intro world?

Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best intro world?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best intro world?

• KH1 (Destiny Islands)
    • CoM (Traverse Town)
    • KH2 (Twilight Town)
    • 358/2 Days (Twilight Town)
    • BBS (Land of Departure)
    • Coded (Destiny Islands)
    • DDD (Traverse Town)
    • Chi (Daybreak Town)

I know I am not the only one saying this. As much as I love Twilight Town (the atmosphere and all), Destiny Islands is just a perfect world to explore and learning the basics during the tutorial. When was the last time you here someone say they grew up in an island and having a separate island as their playground? It was

I chose land of departure intro world from birth by sleep. The world is so different and special from other original worlds in Kingdom hearts. We know this world transforms into Castle oblivion connecting all the games into a story plot. Also, when Ventus, Aqua and Terra were taking the mark of mastery exam with Master Eraqus pay attention to the middle throne behind him. The wall behind it outlines with the throne. I imagine when Sora finds Ventus it will transform into Cable town and the throne Ven sits in will turn from white into a golden throne along with the castle. I am so excited for new original open worlds in Kingdom hearts :)<3

Edited by Matthew Dickendasher

I'm surprised, I thought Destiny Island would get more votes considering people are always so vocal about how much they hate the KH2 intro. It's whatever though, both have their own unique charms. Destiny Islands is basically like a paradise beach, whereas Twilight Town feels like a comfortable town someone could actually live in. I'm still going with Destiny Island though because it holds more nostalgia for me personally.

I have to go with Traverse Town in Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Mainly because I was pretty hype to see Sora and Riku meeting Neku, Shiki, Rhyme, Beat, and Joshua for the first time. After watching the whole walkthrough of The Worlds Ends With You on YouTube I was excited to see those characters in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Edited by Movies798

This is difficult, because I love Twilight Town, but also adore te TWEWY characters... so either KH2 or DDD. Voted for Twilight Town, because as a world, I like it more than Traverse Town.

Edited by littleTSUBAME