Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Dagesh Lene

Why Kingdom Hearts 1 is My Favorite Game

This is from someone here who prefers KH2 a hundred times over KH1 and I say this... KH1 does the Disney Villians waaaaaay beter than KH2 does, it's nothing personal to KH2 but the thingis that KH1 makes the villians seem part of the story or atleast give a feeling that the disney villians are important in KH1, in KH2 the first times you go to the Disney worlds in 2 feel or are just filler for the story so KH1 gets my points there and I be happy if KH3 make them more important again!

The main problem KH1 for me is that it has a good story, but there are no really interesting characters except for Riku and Ansem. Sora is a typical protagonist, and Kairi is a typical girl in trouble.

Also not selected the most successful worlds I never liked Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland. After all, The lion King and Mulan are much better.

With what I agree so it is with the fact that here disney is not pushed into the background that pleases.

KH1 is fantastic and I love the game and you have really great points. I will say that I agree that it does the Disney villains/Disney story way better. But imo it had to get away from that a little as the games progress so that KH turned into it’s own story rather than just retellings of Disney movies. I do feel like KH1 is more challenging due to the fact of no drives and movement is a lot more limited compared to KH2.