Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey, everyone. So I know we all have our favourite movies that we want to see in the Kingdom Hearts series, but what about DIsney TV shows? We've all grown up with them, so I imagine there are at least a few we'd all like to see.

So if they were to include characters from a non-film Disney series, what would it be?

I would choose Kim Possible or Gravity Falls. Kim Possible not necessarily as a world, but a few of the characters for sure. And I would love to be able to explore Gravity Falls with the KH gang.

I assume they will use those in the next saga. Which seems necessary because after Kh3 they almost used all their old and newest movies allthough I would not mind a very Obscure movie like broomsticks and doornobs, punching nazis with the keyblade is one of my ultimate dreams i dont know why

and the thing is star wars and Marvel would only be 2 worlds not to mention that the only way forward is even Bigger so there have to be even more worlds than now 

Cory in the House.

him together with raven, cody and zack as party members!

Edited by Dustin Lübbers

I'd wished they Used the Gargoyles for a world in the Series but they Cut that world out so i assuming maybe for the Next Saga and Maybe Darkwing Duck unless they try to put the Disney TV Characters in it.

If they do include a non-film Disney TV show in Kingdom Hearts III, I want them to include DuckTales.  Since we already know that Scrooge McDuck, Huey, Dewy, and Louie have been to multiple worlds, maybe they could explore even more worlds in this game in a search for treasure.  Maybe you could find them in each world you visit, and when you do find them, they give you a reward.  Maybe they could even team up with the other DuckTales characters in their search for treasure.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

It's highly possible. They already included direct to video/dvd movies which I'm pretty sure were made by the DisneyToon studio so I don't see why not. I don't see any of them having a full world in KH3 (but I could be wrong) but maybe some cameos. It would help lend some new material, like with them now using Pixar movies.

I think Ducktales is one of the most likely candidates. The series already has a bunch of the characters. I do think Kim Possible would fit pretty well, and I want to have a boss fight with Shego soooooo bad! Dodging her green energy, staying on the move; it would be awesome! And while Gravity Falls might be a bit out of place, I think Bill Cipher could have some great potential with things like the heartless and nobodies.

I think Ducktales is one of the most likely candidates. The series already has a bunch of the characters. I do think Kim Possible would fit pretty well, and I want to have a boss fight with Shego soooooo bad! Dodging her green energy, staying on the move; it would be awesome! And while Gravity Falls might be a bit out of place, I think Bill Cipher could have some great potential with things like the heartless and nobodies.

Some of the art styles might be a little off putting in 3D, but they could probably make it work. They already have live action movies.  

Gargoyles was considered for the First Kingdom Hearts game actually, so TV Disney content isn’t tooo out of the question.

I think I heard something about that. Fingers crossed for the next entry in the franchise!