Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

Will struggle battles be in kh3? (Speculation)

Although there is a possibility of a tournament being held in Olympus, I think it's possible Sora may be able to participate in struggle battles in KH3. If Struggle battles do return in kh3, Hayner better be a lot more challenging. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

If they return in KH3, I hope they add more Final Fantasy characters into them, though I think that's less likely since they are planning to not focus on them. So, given that there won't be that many opponents in that struggle battles, I am pondering they are unlikely to appear, but we never know. They may appear as part of the storyline or something. However I wish they return :D and with more gameplay mechanics, of course

It would be really nice to have both the coliseum and struggles back but as for how the story seems to progress in this game it doesn't seem that likely anymore.

I am convinced that the tournaments will return you know. Nomura said he wanted as many minigames as he could, so that's more the reason to put them again. Also, they were just too good. Now that Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed will be in the game, that makes it more reasonable to bring that minigame again, given the huge abundance of diversity and entertainment we would get from them. I personally would love for there to be a round with the three enemies mixed together, you know :D

But yeah, we don't have any confirmation that they will return, so all we have to do is wait and speculate xD

Its possible hopefully if it does we get all kinds of FF characters to Fight who didn't fit into the plot anymore

I don't see why not? It's an easy to implement and it's a fun minigame. I'd find it amusing if they included data struggle because Roxas would still be the champion.

Dont forget that he needa to he as difficult as a secret boss plus he is needed for the ultima weapon Edited by Dustin Lübbers

I am convinced that the tournaments will return you know. Nomura said he wanted as many minigames as he could, so that's more the reason to put them again. Also, they were just too good. Now that Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed will be in the game, that makes it more reasonable to bring that minigame again, given the huge abundance of diversity and entertainment we would get from them. I personally would love for there to be a round with the three enemies mixed together, you know :D

But yeah, we don't have any confirmation that they will return, so all we have to do is wait and speculate xD

Yeah, it would be awesome to have them back but since we have seen literally NOTHING of the colisseum itself, only Thebes and Olympus it's still a possibility for it to not come back, which would be sad but as you said if Nomura wants plenty minigames I don't think he would cast that out, given it's almost a tradition as other things in the series.

I hope struggle fights return and also coliseum matches return so we have tournaments to fight in to win extra prizes such as keyblades, magic staffs, shields and other items. I hope they bring this back in Kh3 as they did kh2! :)<3

Edited by Matthew Dickendasher