Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

Where would you like to go on a summer vacation?

Where would you like to go on a summer vacation?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you like to go on a summer vacation?

• Egypt
    • Spain
    • Canada
    • Italy
    • Greece
    • Brazil
    • China
    • USA roadtrip
    • Somewhere else? Share below!

I would love to visit Japan. Not only because anime and Kingdom Hearts are originated there. But because of anime, I was able to discover the interest of their culture and landscapes. I someday even want to fully learn Japanese because I simply love the sound of that language. Plus, I've never visited outside the US I think it would be a great opportunity.

Edited by Mykaila Shakespeare

I would say Greece or Germany. I've always wanted to go there. Honestly though, with the heat wave here in Canada I would love to go somewhere nice and cool.

Definitely not Egypt. Don't get me wrong, it has some amazing places, but it's extremely hot there during summer. I've been there during a spring vacation and even then, it was really warm. I can't endure the heat very well so that's a clear no.

Otherwise, I usually stay in my home country. (Although Germany doesn't always have those high temperatures as it does now...) It's cheaper and I like being in a place where I can easily get home if there is an emergency. Since I live near the beach, I don't miss anything either and a lot of countries are too warm for my taste during summer vacation.

I also would like to visit other countries like Japan and Canada one day, but not during summer vacation. These times are always especially crowded with tourists and combined with the weather, I prefer staying home or go to nearby places for a weekend or so. Like conventions and the like.

Definitely not Egypt. Don't get me wrong, it has some amazing places, but it's extremely hot there during summer. I've been there during a spring vacation and even then, it was really warm. I can't endure the heat very well so that's a clear no.

Otherwise, I usually stay in my home country. (Although Germany doesn't always have those high temperatures as it does now...) It's cheaper and I like being in a place where I can easily get home if there is an emergency. Since I live near the beach, I don't miss anything either and a lot of countries are too warm for my taste during summer vacation.

I also would like to visit other countries like Japan and Canada one day, but not during summer vacation. These times are always especially crowded with tourists and combined with the weather, I prefer staying home or go to nearby places for a weekend or so. Like conventions and the like.

Canada is beautiful in the fall. I would aim for October or November. Or if you'd like to see snow while you're there, December through February is nice too. SPring in Canada is nice but that's when the tourists start showing up.