Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts 3 edition(s) are you interested in?

Which Kingdom Hearts 3 edition(s) are you interested in?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts 3 edition(s) are you interested in?

• Deluxe Edition
    • Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts bundle
    • Standard Edition
    • Digital copy
    • All-in-One Package
    • KH3 PS4 Pro Edition

Out of the bunch, I do think the PS4 limited edition looked amazing. However, if we're talking "which did I buy", I can only afford the deluxe. It is a perfect balance of what's easy to afford. Now, I only hope the game cover on the steelbook case would have Nomura's future cover art for KH3.

I'd love to get the one with the Bring Arts figures, but I'm most likely going to get the Gamestop version with the poster included xD. May not be a good poster but meh I'm fine with spending the Standard price ^-^ 

none they all sukk looooooooooooooool

but seriously tho, i may be interested if they added like the ost or something 

I'd lobe the PS4, but I think I'll stick with the Deluxe Edition. The Bring Arts are super awesome, but not really worth it. Maybe I'll get the Bring Arts Riku to go with my Sora at the end of the year, but that's it for me. :P

Deluxe Edition for me. The Bring Arts look nice, but I'm kind of sick of collector's editions that only really have collectibles(Yeah, I see the irony in that). 

"Collector's Edition", to me, means something along the lines of old Disney DVDs, where the CEs had nice big packaging and an entire afternoon/evening of Behind-The-Scenes content that go so in-depth, it feels like a wet dream. That, and I don't believe in keeping things in the original packaging. You can blame Toy Story 2 for that. 

I literally have three of this game pre-ordered.  :3 Well... I will soon.  xP  I have the Deluxe Edition pre-ordered for XBox One, I'm going to get the All-in-one and I'm going to pre-order the Limited Edition PS4.  xD  I do have a question if anyone knows the answer (it might be an obvious answer, if so, my bad.  >.< )  Does the Limited Edition PS4 come with the All-in-one or just the third game?  <3

P.S. If I do get three copies, the All-in-one Bundle is going to be gifted to my roommate to put on his account, then whatever comes with the Limited Edition PS4 copy is going to be on my account. Figured I'd explain it just in case anyone was wondering why the heck would spend that much on a game. That and money from my roommate, fiance, AND myself are going into this game, so I'm not spending that much money alone.  xP