Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

While Xion is not in my top five favorite Kingdom Hearts characters, she is definitely in my top ten.  I actually don't know if I like her or Aqua more.  I like them about the same.  She's also my third favorite Organization XIII member after Axel and Roxas.  I think that she had a really good character arch, and, in my opinion, she's one of the main reasons why Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' story is so good.  I think that the final fight against her is the most emotional boss fight I've ever played, and I think that the scene that followed is the saddest moment in the Kingdom Hearts series (so far).  I would definitely agree that she is an underrated character.

While Xion is not in my top five favorite Kingdom Hearts characters, she is definitely in my top ten.  I actually don't know if I like her or Aqua more.  I like them about the same.  She's also my third favorite Organization XIII member after Axel and Roxas.  I think that she had a really good character arch, and, in my opinion, she's one of the main reasons why Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' story is so good.  I think that the final fight against her is the most emotional boss fight I've ever played, and I think that the scene that followed is the saddest moment in the Kingdom Hearts series (so far).  I would definitely agree that she is an underrated character.

She was also one of the more powerful Kingdom Hearts members, especially in the Organization.  She was able to beat Axel and had she not chosen to let Roxas win, she would have been able to beat and absorb Roxas.

In my opinion, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is a great and has good and deep story about Roxas and his relationship with two best friends Xion and Axel. Xion is one of the central characters in 358/2 Days and she's one of the main reasons why Roxas left the Organization XIII. She's one of the reasons why Roxas started having second thoughts about the Organization, and started questioning about himself since Xion left the Organization to discover her true identity. Plus, just like Roxas, Xion is one of the main reasons why it took so long to wake up Sora in KH2. Xion holds Sora's strongest memories of Kairi and they couldn't wake him up because Sora needed his important memories and needed his body (Roxas) to become whole again. In my opinion, Xion's death didn't impact the game. The only people who said that are the people who hate Xion or the people who hate the game in general.

Edited by Movies798

I cared for Xion at the when Roxas had to put her down. However, Namine and Xion have been confusing for me I thought Namine was Roxas’s love interest. When they added Xion I got more confused. I hope Lea is Xion’s love interest. That would make sense because what we saw at the end of the pirates trailer where we saw Kairi and Lea together. I wonder if that hints Xion’s return and possible love interest for Lea. Finally, I think Xion reminds me of skull from Union Cross. Let me know what you guys think!

I cared for Xion at the when Roxas had to put her down. However, Namine and Xion have been confusing for me I thought Namine was Roxas’s love interest. When they added Xion I got more confused. I hope Lea is Xion’s love interest. That would make sense because what we saw at the end of the pirates trailer where we saw Kairi and Lea together. I wonder if that hints Xion’s return and possible love interest for Lea. Finally, I think Xion reminds me of skull from Union Cross. Let me know what you guys think!

I like Xion and Roxas together.  I know this might be petty but I do like characters being together if they have two different hair colors.  Either way, it's pretty awkward if I think about it.  Xion, Roxas and Namine all came from Sora, granted through other people's hearts being in his body or being a complete copy of him.  Does Roxas/Xion or Roxas/Namine count as incest?

However in all seriousness, I just think they are friends.  I just want to see Xion come back.  I am not too much of a Namine fan.

I actually quite like Xion and I think she gets a lot of undeserved hate. I do understand some of the problems with her, like her being kinda repetitive (WHO ELSE IS SORA?) and a little plot baity, she is still one of my favorite characters. I felt more for her then, let's say Terra (who's an OK character but something about him did not grab me). Xion got a decent story arc as well. I really do hope she gets another appearance.