Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

KH in list of Games To Avoid Playing Around Parents?!

This is incredibly dumb. When I was first playing KHFM my dad would sit and watch sometimes. I remember him even saying how great the graphics were.

Do they mean because they consider it embarrassing or because of some content I don't remember seeing?

They said some stupid crap about how fighting shadow demons is evil or something and that turtle Goofy is horrifying and that moms deserved better after having their babies in them for nine months.

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO THEGAMERSJOINT. HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS BS.

Edited by Perkilator

They said some stupid crap about how fighting shadow demons is evil or something and that turtle Goofy is horrifying and that moms deserved better after having their babies in them for nine months.

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO THEGAMERSJOINT. HE NEEDS TO SEE THIS BS.

Well turtle Goofy is kinda scary so I can't blame them for that.

I actually think they described it in a pretty funny way! They held a lot of truth in the "is not something you can explain over dinner" quote, it's true that if you play this game in front of your parents (or anyone) they would see Disney and ask about it getting either dragged along the fandom or directly to the hospital because of a brain wound.

Mainly because the story is soooooo hard to explain. Lol why though? I mean it's not bad to play around parents but my grandma always calls it "Kingdom of Hearts." No grandma it's just Kingdom Hearts.

My Japanese instructor used to say the same thing.  He once told me I could ask him any question in Japanese -- as long as it did not have to do with "'Kingdom of Hearts'".