Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Kingdom Hearts game is the most fun to stream/watch streams of?

Which Kingdom Hearts game is the most fun to stream/watch streams of?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Kingdom Hearts game is the most fun to stream/watch streams of?

• KH1
    • Chain of Memories
    • KH2
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • KH3D
    • Re:Coded
    • KH 0.2
    • I don't watch playthroughs or stream
    • Another one? Share below!

I would say include the final mixes in the poll, since personally I prefer the Final Mixes, specifically KH2FM, and the fact that, while they are still the same story of the others, in a way they're different games, with all the additional content.

I think it's the most streamed game of the series, due to speedrunners playing the game so much, not just the full game, but also speedrunning the dataorg fights, or runs for the three crowns you can get. I'm actually currently watching a youtube video by Bizkit of a KH2FM randomizer he did on stream for a couple weeks.

Edited by Azure Flame

I would say include the final mixes in the poll, since personally I prefer the Final Mixes, specifically KH2FM, and the fact that, while they are still the same story of the others, in a way they're different games, with all the additional content.I think it's the most streamed game of the series, due to speedrunners playing the game so much, not just the full game, but also speedrunning the dataorg fights, or runs for the three crowns you can get. I'm actually currently watching a youtube video by Bizkit of a KH2FM randomizer he did on stream for a couple weeks.

I think the FM versions are assumed here.

II is definitely best, since there's little downtime, it's pretty straightforward, and it's the most fun for newcomers to watch. Though 3D can good if you really hate yourself and have a sadistic audience.

Edited by Karxrida

Hey, everyone! I am Mooster Xenahort, today we're playing Kingdom of Hearts

considering that one of the voice actors was in a stream of Dream drop distance i say it is possible that we see even more lets plays of people who play games in which they were in in the future. We live in amazing times.

I would say include the final mixes in the poll, since personally I prefer the Final Mixes, specifically KH2FM, and the fact that, while they are still the same story of the others, in a way they're different games, with all the additional content.

I think it's the most streamed game of the series, due to speedrunners playing the game so much, not just the full game, but also speedrunning the dataorg fights, or runs for the three crowns you can get. I'm actually currently watching a youtube video by Bizkit of a KH2FM randomizer he did on stream for a couple weeks.

that is true. To this day I still find it offensiv of japanese developers to consider us to unskilled to beat their games and that they think they have to make an additional version for the the n00bs in the west