Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CheeseyFlame

[UPDATED] Kingdom Hearts III will be playable at San Diego Comic-Con

It's just going to be the same demo we've seen before, I don't care how big a banner they get.

The game is going to be released in round about SIX MONTHS time, and this is going to be the last San Diego Comic Con that KH3 can advertise at, so the giant banner isn't completely out of the question.

The KH community needs to understand that we're in the big KH3 marketing push now and they're going to start seeing KH3 advertisement EVERYWHERE, but that doesn't mean there's always going to be something new. Just because you see a KH3 advertisement on the side of a bus, that doesn't mean there's a demo station on the inside lol :)

It's just going to be the same demo we've seen before, I don't care how big a banner they get.

The game is going to be released in round about SIX MONTHS time, and this is going to be the last San Diego Comic Con that KH3 can advertise at, so the giant banner isn't completely out of the question.

The KH community needs to understand that we're in the big KH3 marketing push now and they're going to start seeing KH3 advertisement EVERYWHERE, but that doesn't mean there's always going to be something new. Just because you see a KH3 advertisement on the side of a bus, that doesn't mean there's a demo station on the inside lol :)

Totally get this and agree, but as specified in the article, nothing has been confirmed yet. We will update once there is official confirmation. Hopefully fans read and understand that! (Also KH3 was actually recently on a bus, and we didn't report on that before fact-checking lol)

Furthermore, we will be reporting on every event with the KH3 demo in it in order to let our readers/followers know, so they can decide to attend that event in order to play the demo if they'd like to. (I've personally met people at a certain event who thanked me as they only came for KH2.8 demo because they saw the news on KH13, so I'm sure people are/will be especially excited to see KH3 promotion in the six months before it releases!)

They’re probably familiar with Disney and Pixar so they are probably say “Why is this anime kid hanging with Mickey, Elsa, Woody and Mike” and “Why the poster so dark I thought this is a Disneygame” that’s what they probably say I don’t know. Lol xD

They’re probably familiar with Disney and Pixar so they are probably say “Why is this anime kid hanging with Mickey, Elsa, Woody and Mike” and “Why the poster so dark I thought this is a Disneygame” that’s what they probably say I don’t know. Lol xD

This is also Kingdom Hearts KH3 is supossed to be dark.

Seeing that huge Kingdom Hearts 3 banner puts a huge smile on my face! I'm glad Kingdom Hearts 3 is having this much marketing because it's going to be the biggest game of the Kingdom Hearts series! Plus, I think it's very smart of them to feature Sora along with Mickey, Elsa, Woody, and Mike because those four are one of the most popular Disney Characters in their own franchise. I hope to see more KH3's marketing in the future if this year.

Thanks for sharing this with us, CheeseyFlame!

I think it's awesome that more and more promotion for Kingdom Hearts III is kicking in! It really gets me all the more excited for the game, and it could be that the game has a presence at this year's Comic-Con in San Diego! I'd be thrilled if that was the case! That way, more people could get into the series based on what they see from III, and more new fans would gather! Gahhh, the hype is real! :D

I was just responding to Dustin Lubber post. I knew kingdom hearts 3 will have a dark storyline. I was just being funny!

Oh I see

Actually...this would make a lot of sense, but i'm gonna set low expectations.

Yeah it didn't show up at Japan Expo while it got a huge Keyblade.

But hey this is a banner who knows.

Actually...this would make a lot of sense, but i'm gonna set low expectations.

Yeah it didn't show up at Japan Expo

Oh I see

Yeah it didn't show up at Japan Expo while it got a huge Keyblade.

But hey this is a banner who knows.

Yeah it didn't show up at Japan Expo

The game was at Japan Expo, i thought. It didn't go to big with anything though