Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXMikey1stXx

Kingdom hearts 3 and beyond theory: M.O.M. is planning something big post kingdom hearts 3.

My biggest question with this guy wasn't where did he go or what was his motivations? Rather, who trained this guy? How did he become so powerful? If he doesn't have a master then how did he forge keyblades? You watch them pull something like he is the 'Body' of Kingdom Hearts. To Quote Qui Gon Jinn 'There is always a bigger fish' and if this bloke doesn't have a master, then the only logical 'bigger fish' is Kingdom Hearts itself.  

My biggest question with this guy wasn't where did he go or what was his motivations? Rather, who trained this guy? How did he become so powerful? If he doesn't have a master then how did he forge keyblades? You watch them pull something like he is the 'Body' of Kingdom Hearts. To Quote Qui Gon Jinn 'There is always a bigger fish' and if this bloke doesn't have a master, then the only logical 'bigger fish' is Kingdom Hearts itself.  

You, my good sir, are an amazingly awesome person! You just quoted Qui Gon, one of my favorite Star Wars characters, played by one of my absolute favorite actors! :')

Anyways, on topic, it could be that the Master Of Masters has some bigger scheme behind the scenes and he's waiting for things to play out. Because maybe he wants Sora and friends to win to move forward with his plans! Until we play Kingdom Hearts III and view the secret ending, we won't know exactly where M.O.M's place will be post-Kingdom Hearts III! I really hope that Nomura uses the character again, because it'd be a huge waste not to have him for future installments, considering what a big hit he was on the X story! Ray Chase did a fantastic job voicing him in Back Cover!

Here's hoping he makes a comeback!

The Master of Masters, χ Super, as i'll call him for now, most probably will become the next primary antagonist of Kingdom Hearts, he has manipulated everything, the Keyblade War of the five Unions and their Foretellers, Xehanort's rise to power, madness and Darkness and also the countless tragedies to many peoples' lives and Hearts, χ Super, the representative of the 7th Deadly Sin, Pride, said to be the most deadliest of all, Sora will no doubt face him one day and when he does, it will be one hell of a battle, hopefully we'll see that in a Kingdom Hearts IV or V, since i believe the next Saga will start off with a game similar to Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance and A Fragmentary Passage, not one of the numbered titles but equally just, as important, i bet χ Super's Keyblade will have an emblem of the animal that represents the Pride Sin, since Luxu wields the No Name that represents his own Sin Lust, like Shifter said, its possible he will pull a Kaguya Otsutsuki from Naruto and reveal himself, as the true main, primary antagonist of the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise, using only Xehanort, as his puppet to carry out χ Super's actions in his stead, similar to how Kaguya used Madara Uchiha of whom was built up and originally believed to be the main antagonist of the Naruto franchise, χ Super had manipulated everyone, his own apprentices, Luxu, Ira, Aced, Invi, Gula, Ava, as well, as Xehanort and Sora, intending for the Light and Darkness to clash for some both strange and mysterious reason, he might serve, as Kingdom Hearts' representative like Seyin95 said incarnated in Human form, two possible reasons why is that Kingdom Hearts might want to test the Hearts of Humanity to see if they can live in balance with both Light and Darkness together, thus why it started the chain of events of everything that has all led up to this moment, or, another reason could be that Kingdom Hearts is just showing its way that it has lost faith in all of the Worlds and thus that's why its giving them hell, those are two possible options, at any rate, χ Super will most probably serve, as the antagonist of the next Kingdom Hearts Saga, of which i believe will follow a Bleach franchise story pattern, first was the Aizen Saga which covered up most of the franchise and then there was the Yhwach Saga which covered the last two Story Arcs of Bleach and although they were only two Arcs alone, Yhwach proved to be the most formidable opponent that the heroes had to face, also including the fact that he even gave the previous primary villain of the series, Sosuke Aizen a hard time during the final battle of Bleach, i think the 2nd Saga of Kingdom Hearts will be the last Saga of the franchise, since if Sora and the others are going up against χ Super/Kingdom Hearts, that will be one epic way of ending the series, as we know it before they might reboot it later on maybe, anyone agree with this theory?

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

I figure he might be the big bad of Phase 2 or some other one will rise and he'll come back in a Phase 3 if it continues that long. Like everything will lead back to him some way or another and maybe Sora or someone else we know will inherit No Name from Xehanort that will continue his sight post KH3.

Edited by Goyan-Tanuki

It all the depends what a new saga means in nomuras mind. Does it mean I gonna use some of my characters in the future or will he start from zero?

The Master of Masters, χ Super, as i'll call him for now, most probably will become the next primary antagonist of Kingdom Hearts, he has manipulated everything, the Keyblade War of the five Unions and their Foretellers, Xehanort's rise to power, madness and Darkness and also the countless tragedies to many peoples' lives and Hearts, χ Super, the representative of the 7th Deadly Sin, Pride, said to be the most deadliest of all, Sora will no doubt face him one day and when he does, it will be one hell of a battle, hopefully we'll see that in a Kingdom Hearts IV or V, since i believe the next Saga will start off with a game similar to Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance and A Fragmentary Passage, not one of the numbered titles but equally just, as important, i bet χ Super's Keyblade will have an emblem of the animal that represents the Pride Sin, since Luxu wields the No Name that represents his own Sin Lust, like Shifter said, its possible he will pull a Kaguya Otsutsuki from Naruto and reveal himself, as the true main, primary antagonist of the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise, using only Xehanort, as his puppet to carry out χ Super's actions in his stead, similar to how Kaguya used Madara Uchiha of whom was built up and originally believed to be the main antagonist of the Naruto franchise, χ Super had manipulated everyone, his own apprentices, Luxu, Ira, Aced, Invi, Gula, Ava, as well, as Xehanort and Sora, intending for the Light and Darkness to clash for some both strange and mysterious reason, he might serve, as Kingdom Hearts' representative like Seyin95 said incarnated in Human form, two possible reasons why is that Kingdom Hearts might want to test the Hearts of Humanity to see if they can live in balance with both Light and Darkness together, thus why it started the chain of events of everything that has all led up to this moment, or, another reason could be that Kingdom Hearts is just showing its way that it has lost faith in all of the Worlds and thus that's why its giving them hell, those are two possible options, at any rate, χ Super will most probably serve, as the antagonist of the next Kingdom Hearts Saga, of which i believe will follow a Bleach franchise story pattern, first was the Aizen Saga which covered up most of the franchise and then there was the Yhwach Saga which covered the last two Story Arcs of Bleach and although they were only two Arcs alone, Yhwach proved to be the most formidable opponent that the heroes had to face, also including the fact that he even gave the previous primary villain of the series, Sosuke Aizen a hard time during the final battle of Bleach, i think the 2nd Saga of Kingdom Hearts will be the last Saga of the franchise, since if Sora and the others are going up against χ Super/Kingdom Hearts, that will be one epic way of ending the series, as we know it before they might reboot it later on maybe, anyone agree with this theory?

now if you put it that way the master of master does seem more evil than xehanort now doesnt he?

Edited by Dustin Lübbers