Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Of all the Final Fantasy characters in Kingdom Hearts, Zack has the most upsetting conclusion. As in he doesn't have one. We know nothing about what happens to him except that he hasn't gotten his one date with Aqua.

But what if he did get that date? We know he wasn't around in KH1 and 2, but maybe he just wasn't at the coliseum at those times. We know Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness during KH1 and is not Norted until after Ansem the Wise and his machine explode. We do not know who of the eleven others Norted her, but we can assume she'd have access to use of the Dark Corridors, meaning she can leave if she pleases. What I'm getting at is what if Zack becomes affiliated in some way with Xehanort because of Aqua.

Hmmm...it's been so long, I kinda assumed that he went back to the Final Fantasy universe and that's why we don't see him much. :/

I'm not sure that's how it works :P

Dude might just dead based on the credits of BBS and my knowledge of the FFVII Compilation. Then again, Aerith is still around, so who knows?

I wonder if he's even met Aerith in KH. If he liked Aqua why would he go after Aerith if they ever met?

I wonder if he's even met Aerith in KH. If he liked Aqua why would he go after Aerith if they ever met?

Most "'Final Fantasy'" storylines in KH are left unexplained, so it is up to the audience to use their imagination.