Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AwesomeKHfan

How long will the Final Battle be?

I am completely sure it's going to be more epic than KHII's. Although I don't believe we'll be fighting them one by one, I am sure this will be rather long. I've had a hunch since long that the thirteen Xehanorts would form themselves as one, and he'd be the final boss you know. But it's just a hunch :D

Nonetheless, on my opinion it'll be longer than any final battles from previous series, and we all will surely love it :D

It needs to be a week for it to top KH2. And during the battle you need to be able to disconnect your controller and use another one in order to trick him. In all honestly maybe like an hour perhaps.

Edited by Goyan-Tanuki

It can't be rushed, we have to allocate enough attention for both the GoLs and SoDs, especially since this will not only wrap up the DS Saga, but will conclude the arc of a lot of characters. I do for one, believe we will see a select few team up ( e.g. Luxord snd Larxene vs someone) as I don't feel as if they have an emotional impact with any character, by that I mean a Lea vs Isa battle (though I have a feeling Lea won't be around by them) or a Sora vs Xemnas battle. After this has concluded, I believe we will face Xehanort at Kingdom Hearts itself for the final section of the battle, which will act as the final world too.