Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Well, I'm guessing that the next major info drop and trailer reveals for Kingdom Hearts III will most probably be at Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, and if there's any other gaming event in between, then those might have chances too! Isn't Gamescom in August?

Well, I'm guessing that the next major info drop and trailer reveals for Kingdom Hearts III will most probably be at Tokyo Game Show and Jump Festa, and if there's any other gaming event in between, then those might have chances too! Isn't Gamescom in August?

Oh yeah, good! Gamescom is in late August for Germany, so I may get a chance to get there if KH3 is playable there (which I really hope it is) :D

Thanks for the info! :D

Oh yeah, good! Gamescom is in late August for Germany, so I may get a chance to get there if KH3 is playable there (which I really hope it is) :D

Thanks for the info! :D

No prob! And yeah, I think it's safe to say that KHIII might make it into Gamescom, because if I'm not mistaken, KH has been in Gamescom more than once in the past few years!

Well since we might not get anything at the San Diego Comic Con (Unless there's a Big Hero 6 surprise) here's where i want to see Kingdom Hearts 3 news at 

Tokyo Game Show 2018: New Trailer and World Reveal (Featuring Big Hero 6 and or either an New Disney World or an Original World)

Gamescom 2018: Possibly a New Trailer and a New World reveal or not 

Jump Festa 2018: Final Trailer (Hopefully before the Release of the Game and big Surprises)

Where exactly do you live?

There's also EGX in the uk, and Paris games week, they will most likely have demos as well

Lisbon, in Portugal :D

I hope KH3 gets to be playable on EGX. I'm sure I could afford to go there and such.