Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What's your favorite piece of Final Fantasy music?

What's your favorite piece of Final Fantasy music?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite piece of Final Fantasy music?

• Final Fantasy Opening Theme (FF1)
    • Bombing Mission (FF7)
    • Clash on the Big Bridge (FF5)
    • Somnus (FF15)
    • Terra's Theme (FF6)
    • Blinded by Light (FF13)
    • Dancing Mad (FF6)
    • Liberi Fatali (FF8)
    • One Winged Angel (FF7)
    • The Man with the Machine Gun (FF8)
    • You're not Alone (FF9)
    • To Zanarkand (FF10)
    • Magna Insomnia (FF15)
    • Crossing Those Hills (FF9)
    • Aerith's Theme (FF7)
    • Seymour Battle Theme (FF10)
    • Giza Plains (FF12)
    • Apocalypsis Aquarius (FF15)
    • I haven't played enough Final Fantasy.
    • Another track? Share below!

One-Winged Angel for me,it's soooo freaking good,but saying that it's my favorite theme is not fair though because there are SO MANY themes that I love almost equally like Dancing Mad,FFIII Final Battle,Rebel Army,Terra's theme,FFIV overworld theme and boss theme,Battle of the four fiends,To Zanarkand,Blinded by light,FFIX's title theme,Battle on the big bridge,I could go on and on.Nothing beats FF when it comes to video game soundtrack(except for Sonic that's equally good)

Here is my personal favourite, a gorgeous piece from an excellent adaptation of the original Final Fantasy XIII.  The choices provided are all gems, however as a lover of the story of XIII-2, a fan of the antagonist, and a diehard for clever and understandable Latin phrasing I can only vouch for this.

Here is my personal favourite, a gorgeous piece from an excellent adaptation of the original Final Fantasy XIII.  The choices provided are all gems, however as a lover of the story of XIII-2, a fan of the antagonist, and a diehard for clever and understandable Latin phrasing I can only vouch for this.

I think you might have encountered a glitch, too.  If you had a link to YouTube.com in your response, it is not visible.

I think you might have encountered a glitch, too.  If you had a link to YouTube.com in your response, it is not visible.

Strangely enough I am able to see it, but if there are others wondering what I am talking about it is "Heart of Chaos" from XIII-2. I love the piece. I love it so.

There's a lot of great music in Final Fantasy, but that one piece that blew me away the first time I heard it and really stuck with me, is Dust to Dust from FFXIII. I have no idea why, but it's just so calming and melancholic at the same time it just feels magical.

For me, my absolute favorite track from the Final Fantasy series would have to be The Final Battle from Final Fantasy IV! It's the track that plays when battling Zeromus! I remember when I beat Final Fantasy IV the first time and the track played...God, there was so much tension and epicness, and when I beat Zeromus, you can bet I was happy! And having The Final Battle play during those pivotal moments was a plus! :D

I know there are no iconic FFXIV songs that are well known throughout the FF fandom but... damn. It even holds the world record for the most original songs in an OST.

Edited by khdayskh1314