Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

What are your favorite Weapons in Games?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite Weapons in Games?

• Buster Sword (FF7)
    • Keyblade, duh
    • Shovel (Shovel Knight)
    • Leviathan (God of War)
    • Whip (Castlevania)
    • Hidden Blade (Assassin's Creed)
    • Master Sword (Zelda)
    • Blades of Chaos (God of War)
    • Sly's Cane (Sly Cooper)
    • Bouncer (Ratchet & Clank)
    • Engine Blade (FF15)
    • Plasma Cutter(Dead Space)
    • Portal Gun(Portal)
    • Soul Edge(Soul Calibur)
    • Another one? Share below!

Saying that loving a Keyblade the best is obvious, but the Keyblade is my favorite. Mainly you know exactly where it is from. It is strange concept of a weapon, even for Swuare Enix standards. But what I love about the Keyblade is that there are many kinds out there. It is probably the most creative weapon I've seen. All the different types of Keybalde you can think of that resonate one self. I even created my own Keyblade. I love the Keybalde so much, I even bought myself a couple of them (Kingdom Key and Kingdom Key D). Someday, I will have Aqua's Keyblade.

However, I give shoutout as to a few weapons I know: The Master Sword from Legend of Zelda (particularly Ocarina of Time). That was a weapon I remembered seeing growing up. Anytime I come across that blade, it brings me heavy nostalgia.

Another weapon is the Buster sword from FFVII. I'll be quite honest, it took to play Kingdom Hearts from me to realize Final Fantasy existed. If anything, it's all thanks to my mom for unconsciously introducing me to FFVII. Since then, I grew up knowing about FFVII, even though I actually never played the games. I am trying to play FFVII on my PS4 due to the Remake coming eventually. I want to fully understand other characters in the story. That being said, I know Cloud is on screen when I see his Buster Sword.

The last one is not listed, but I did love Sword of the Father from FFXV. This was my first ever final fantasy title that I ever completed on my own (ironically,mot helped that it wasn't turn based LOL sorry hard core fans, I did finish FFIX though LOL). I call this a minor shout out mainly because I felt like most weapons are not given enough significant importance (because overall his entire arsenal of weapons is important). Weird reasoning, I know.