Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

"Here," Sora said softly, handing her the drink in his hand before grabbing another for himself. As he took a light sip, he thought about their cave drawing. The exchange of the paopu fruit. Maybe one day they could share a whole one together. 'Since I'm pretty sure this doesn't count,' Sora thought to himself with a wistful smile.

Kairi felt somebody bump into her, making her release Sora's hand. She thankfully didn't spill the drink. She looked over her shoulder to see who it was, but they were gone. "Is it good?" she asked Sora, looking at the yellow liquid in her cup. She didn't know what to think...of any of this. This was her first college party, first time being around alcohol, first time seeing Sora drink at all... It was a lot to take in at once.

Roxas grabbed a handful of pretzels, standing on Sora's other side. He knew the second he ate one, though, that he would be thirsty. And all they served here was alcoholic. Well...he could handle it. He just had to go easy, like Riku said.

"Mmmhmm, can't taste the alcohol at all actually, so it mostly just tastes like a normal smoothie," Sora replied before taking a longer swig. Not that he really knew what alcohol tasted like since his high school experience was rather convoluted with the whole Xehanort mess, but he knew how the smoothie was usually supposed to taste. It felt weird to see Kairi with her own red solo cup, but a slow, subtle buzz from the alcohol easily brushed the thought away.

Naminé filled a bowl with Chex mix but furrowed her brows at her beverage choices. Did she want to drink? What was it like? Did it taste good? "I don't know what to pick," Naminé mumbled to herself quietly. 

Kairi shrugged faintly and took a drink. Sora was right; she couldn't taste anything but paopu! In the back of her mind she knew that was bad, but she would take it easy, like Riku said. She would learn from his mistake, she guessed. Even so, she found herself taking another drink almost instantly.

"I would suggest the paopu one," Roxas said, leaning against the table next to Namine. "Looks like it's pretty good." He motioned to Sora and Kairi, smirking a little. If they went through those quickly, this party would get interesting pretty fast.

Seeing Sora and Kairi drinking their own beverages freely, Naminé gingerly picked up a smoothie and pressed it to her lips. Definitely refreshing. She could taste the alcohol but it was subtle and did little to dilute the fruity tang of the paopu fruit. “It tastes good!” Naminé chirped. She was a little worried with how much her friends were already drinking, but nothing bad would happen because of a little smoothie, right?

Edited by aoi hoshi

Roxas chuckled a little, though the sound was faint compared to the rest of the noise in the room. People were hooting and hollering, dancing to the loud music, laughing... This was definitely going to be a fun--if not interesting--night.

Kairi could feel a buzz already as she grabbed another cup of the paopu mixture. "Riku, drink!" she encouraged, holding it out to him. Yes, they were all underage, but that was expected at these kinds of parties! And Riku hadn't done much partying yet!

Edited by Forever Love

Riku frowned and eyed Kairi surreptitiously. He wasn’t opposed to his friends having a little fun, but it was unsettling to see them consume so much so quickly. ‘Just like at my first party.’ Riku thought with a grimace. He took the cup from her, taking a long drink. “They must have imported this stuff.” Riku observed, peering into the cup. The yellow liquid sloshed noislessly.

"Good, right?" Kairi chimed with a smile. She wasn't tipsy enough to not recognize that look on Riku's face. With that in mind, she would cool it and go a little slower. Regardless, she wouldn't let his protective nature keep her from having a little fun.

“Yeah, the alcohol gives it a good bite,” Riku said, his face relaxing again. Kairi could take care of herself. It was probably Sora he needed to watch out for now.

Sora hummed happily in agreement. “I wonder what of drink they mixed in here?” It might be fun to have their own party with this concoction.

Edited by aoi hoshi

Roxas chewed on a pretzel. "I'm sure you could ask Snow," he said, rolling his eyes. Snow would know what was in these drinks. Or maybe one of his pals, not that Roxas would seek them out. They seemed a bit...cocky, he guessed. Egotistical. Not people Roxas really wanted to be around.

“I’d rather not,” Sora blanched, “Besides, I think he’s busy.” He cocked his head towards their host who had stepped inside to make out with a pink haired girl, who looked to be either a freshman or sophomore. He hoped that girl knew what she was doing. Though the two seemed at least relatively familiar with one another.

Edited by aoi hoshi

Kairi looked over to Snow as well, and she cringed. Ew, she thought. She guessed she should have expected a few makeout sessions here and there, since it was a party. But...still. It seemed like she wasn't the only one disgusted by them, because another girl with light pink hair pushed her way through a few guys and shoved Snow.

"Hey!" Snow cried in alarm. Upon looking at who interrupted, he frowned. "Lightning? What the hell?"

"Hands off my sister, Snow. Have some decency, would you?" the woman barked, standing between her sister and the party host. "You think I'm just gonna stand around while you shove your tongue down her throat, really? I should slug you just for being that stupid."

Edited by Forever Love

Riku arched an eyebrow at the display but sipped at his drink with a small smirk. He nudged Sora and Riku. "Looks like our host got himself in a bit of trouble."

Sora had to cover his mouth to prevent his laughter. The woman who had stepped in might not take the gesture kindly. 

"Light," Serah pleaded quietly, "It's alright. Snow and I were just...um..." She found herself at a loss for words. There really wasn't a good way to explain the situation, was there? At least not when it came to her sister.

Edited by aoi hoshi

"Save it, Serah," Lightning snapped. "I only agreed to this because you assured me you could handle it. Great job so far." So much for that. The one thing Lightning did not want to see at this event was Snow getting handsy with her sister. He blew that right away.

"Lightning, relax. It's a party! Have some fun!" Snow tried, motioning to the crowds of people doing just that.

Lightning lifted a brow. "Fun? Like what you were just having with Serah? Some of us have what is called 'manners', which you should really brush up on," she spat. She looked him up and down. "I don't see much worth fawning over, so whatever Serah sees in you is beyond me. You're nothing but talk."

"I can handle it," Serah protested, jutting out her chin in defiance. "I'm adult now," She added with increasing fervor, "So, I can make my own decisions, and I choose Snow." She moved to Snow's side again and slid her fingers into his. 

Lightning smirked in amusement. "Let's see how you feel the next time he's going down that waterslide with a bunch of nearly-naked girls. Then we'll talk." Her smile disappeared as she frowned at the two--Snow in scrutiny, and Serah in disappointment. She moved to pass them, shoving one Snow's friends out of her way. As she started out, her eyes met those of the group standing nearby, five people she'd never seen before...but they'd seen enough of her. Her gaze lingered on the guy whose eyes were that of aquamarine, but she was quick to step outside the back door and leave their sights.

Kairi took a sip of her drink, eyebrows lifting as she looked away. Snow stumbled over his words. "I think we should go," she said, grimacing. This was bound to get uglier than it already had. Besides, Snow was kind of a creep...

"Yeah, I don't see this ending well," Naminé murmured. Already a group of people were gathering as if the exchange were some kind of circus spectacle. Which Naminé supposed it was on some level. This Snow really had dug himself quite the hole. "I hope that girl will be okay."

"I don't think it's Snow you should be worried about," Riku commented, unable to keep a chuckle from slipping. Where should they go now?

Kairi heard the music--as if she ever stopped--and smiled instantly. "Let's go dancing! C'mon!" She grasped Sora's hand and pulled him with her, her other hand still holding her cup. They could go dancing, which was harmless enough, right?

Sora blinked in surprise but followed Kairi's lead without hesitation. The dance floor, which was the house's spacious living room, was packed. Sweat and alcohol clung to the air as they weaved their way into a small but empty pocket of space. A new song started then. The lyrics were another jumbled mess, but the beat was good. Absentmindedly, Sora put his hands on her waist and pulled her close. He wasn't quite sure what to do, but this seemed natural. Right. 

Kairi's eyes widened slightly at Sora's touch, and she gazed at him for a moment in awe. Was the alcohol making him bold, or was it confidence he'd gotten through his travels over the years? Regardless, she welcomed it and lifted her arms to go over his shoulders, keeping her cup in her hand as they rocked with the music. This was a first in a lot of ways; she would enjoy it while it lasted.

Roxas lost Sora and Kairi the second they went into the crowd. He looked to Namine before quickly glancing away. Did she want to dance too? Did she want to dance with him? Or would she rather dance with Riku? Roxas turned his head. Was Riku even with them anymore?

The feel of Kairi's arms over his shoulders both eased Sora's heart and made it thunder nervously. Even as the alcohol worked to numb his sense, the boy had still worried that his actions might have been perceived as too bold. Their dancing wasn't anything shocking compared to the couples around them, but the close proximity was uncharted territory. Fragile. Still, Sora leaned closer and brought his lips to her ear; his breath tickled her the nape of her neck. "Do you know any of these songs? Everyone here seems to know all the words, but I can barely tell what they're even saying."

Naminé saw Roxas's expression from the corner of her eye, and bit her lip. Was it strange that she wanted to dance with him? Should she ask? Naminé debated the idea for a moment before turning towards him with a shy smile. "Would you like to dance?"

Kairi’s breath hitched when she heard Sora so close. The deep, velvety tone of his voice sent chills up her spine. One of her hands clung to his shirt, her fingers wrinkling the fabric. “Not really, no,” she replied, the side of her head briefly brushing Sora’s. Wow. This was close. Very close. Her heart was racing. Her stomach flipping. What...was happening, exactly?

Roxas leaned closer to Namine slightly. The music was too loud; he couldn’t hear her. “What?” he hollered over the music. What did she say? He was close enough that she could say it in his ear. This close, he could smell her perfume. So nice...

Edited by Forever Love

The feel of her silky red tresses against his cheek sent sent a shiver through his body, and Sora's voice quivered slightly in response as he drew away slightly. "O-Okay...glad I'm not the only one then." He could feel beads of sweat race down his face from all the heat in the room. Or was that just his imagination? Sora examined Kairi's face until he found her petal pink lips. His gaze lingered there. I want to kiss them. "Kairi," Sora began, but then stopped himself. What was he supposed to say? The haze in his mind wasn't too thick, but he felt unable to find the right words. 

Naminé drew in a breathe. Should she ask again? This was her chance either way. She spoke quietly into his ear, hoping her question would reach him this time. "Would you like to dance?" In the back of her mind, she thought about how wonderful his cologne smelled. Has he always smelled this nice?