Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

Riku shook his head but couldn't keep a serious expression. "You guys are the worst," he joked, "though, I can't say that I haven't made a few bets myself." He shot both Roxas and Sora a knowing look.

Sora rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "Heh, hopefully it's in our favor." He knew exactly what these 'bets' entailed, but Sora wasn't bothered. In fact, he was happy to have his best friend's support.

Naminé didn't reply but her smile was back as was the light dust of blush on her cheeks. That must mean Riku was betting on her and Roxas...right? I hope so. 

Lightning's smirk remained. "So, what'd you win?" she asked, releasing Riku's hand to take her seat at the table. If Sora and Kairi made a bet, who won? And what did they win?

"Well, Sora made the bet that you would get together by Christmas. I said after," Kairi explained. She looked from the new couple to the boy beside her. "If he won, we got to go to Corona." She couldn't wait!

"To see the floating lights!" Sora added in an excited burst. Rapunzel would probably host an even bigger celebration this year too with restored to her kingdom. It would be the perfect place for him and Kairi. Maybe he'd even be able to confess...?

"That sounds awfully romantic to me," Riku said in a sing-song voice. Now that he had a girlfriend, he could really go all out on the teasing.    Sora really just needs to confess. 

Lightning whacked Riku in the chest at the comment. As much as Sora and Kairi deserved the teasing for betting on her and Riku's relationship, he verged on dangerous territory. Especially since Kairi's furrowed brow gave her thoughts away.

Kairi fought a blush. Of course it was romantic! The floating lights were a celebration for Rapunzel's birthday, but floating lights all over the kingdom at night? It screamed romance! But...that didn't mean anything...did it? Her periwinkle eyes glanced to Sora. What did he think?

Riku relented but released a few snickers as he saw Sora's deer-in-headlights expression.

"Uh...um...I mean I guess it's kind of...romantic?" Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Now Kairi will think that you don't want it to be romantic. 

Naminé cleared her throat. "Whatever the atmosphere, you two will have a lot of fun together. I've heard Corona is beautiful during that time of the year.

Kairi lowered her gaze to the table, not sure what to make of Sora's expression. She thought that after the night they spent together (with Namine and Roxas there too of course), it being romantic may not have been so bad. But...he didn't seem to think so.

Roxas leaned forward, elbows on the table. "So, when you going?" It had to be at least before Christmas break. He doubted Kairi could wait that long to go, given how excited she seemed. Well...a minute ago at least.

Riku frowned at Kairi's expression. Maybe shouldn't have pushed the romance aspect of it, but he was sure something would happen between them at Corona. The atmosphere was perfect for the two of them. 

Sora tried to keep his voice stead as he answered. "I was hoping we'd leave right at the start of Christmas break. The festival starts the next day I think, so we'd have time to explore too. There's some really cool stuff that happens in the plaza too." He looked to Kairi again as he said this, offering a small smile. He really didn't want to blow it this time. 

Kairi felt Sora's eyes on her, a weight she could never mistake for something else. She turned to look at him, noticing his small smile and giving one of her own. She nodded slightly. Right at Christmas break then. 

Roxas smiled a little. He then looked to Namine. "Guess we'll have to find something to do ourselves, huh?" Riku and Lightning would definitely be with each other on break, that was obvious. But Roxas and Namine? With Sora and Kairi gone, they had only each other. Not that Roxas opposed the idea.

"Hmm," Naminé pressed a finger to her lips thoughtfully, "we should go somewhere too. I'd really like to do some sight-seeing too I think." Naminé hadn't been to many worlds or at least not to any voluntarily. Except here and Twilight Town. It would be a nice change of pace for the blonde. 

Roxas nodded. "Good idea," he agreed. He then looked to his other. "Any suggestions?" Sora had been to the most worlds, after all. Roxas didn't know where exactly to take Namine. He wanted her to have fun.

Sora looked at the two and tilted his head, thinking. What world would suit them best? "You guys should go to San Fransokyo. It was really cool there. A lot to see." The world also made Sora think of Roxas for some reason. 

Roxas nodded a little, eyebrows furrowing. San Fransokyo? That sounded like a city. Sora told him once about it, maybe....but Roxas couldn't really remember. "'Kay then. I'll start saving up some munny," he declared, looking to his traveling companion. He would be sure to treat her well on that trip.

"Me too!" Naminé declared with a confident nod of the head. She'd do her best to contribute too. And maybe by then, we'll be a couple too... Naminé liked the idea of traveling with Roxas as her boyfriend. 

One week later

Kairi stood behind Namine and buttoned the low back of her burgundy dress. Today was the day! It was her debut as a designer in the university's fashion show. She had been working on her projects for weeks. Thankfully Namine agreed to be a model, as did Lightning (though she took a bit more convincing). Lightning stood nearby in a similar gown, but hers had more of a plunging neckline; her confidence had Kairi convinced she would don it beautifully. "Ready?" she asked both girls. She was a little nervous herself...

Naminé released a small, shaky breath but nodded. The dress Kairi had designed was gorgeous. It hugged her body perfectly and the material was sleek but comfortable. "I'm ready. A little nervous but kind of excited too...?" She wasn't sure what all she felt now.

"Good," Kairi breathed, finishing Namine's dress and then stepping around her to take one last look. "You look lovely, Namine." She then turned to Lightning, whose dress flowed gracefully as she walked over to join them. "You too, Lightning. Thank you both for doing this. I really appreciate it."

Lightning put a hand to her hip and smirked slightly. "It's fine. I'm just looking forward to Riku's face," she thought aloud. It would be amusing, to see how he reacted to seeing her all dolled up.

"Of course!" Naminé chirped back, clasping her hands behind her back. Anything to help Kairi. The blonde then looked to Lightning with twinkling eyes. "I'm sure Riku won't be able to take his eyes off of you. Though, he hardly does now." Riku, she had noticed, has been especially affectionate to the pink haired girl since they became a couple. 

Kairi giggled at Lightning's faint blush. "Who knew Riku was a big softy?" she asked, tilting her head. He always came off as mysterious, intense. But with Lightning, he changed. But...it was a good change. Riku was finally happy.

Lightning chuckled. "I don't even think he knew," she replied. Then again, Lightning didn't know herself so well either; Riku brought out her softer side too.

"Okay, designers! Time to lineup!" 

Kairi shot to attention. "Okay," she said, looking to her models. "You guys good?" They weren't uncomfortable, right? No poking or prodding from the dresses?

Naminé nodded affirmatively. "I'm good, you, Lightning?" Mentally, Naminé just hoped she wouldn't end up falling flat on her face. She wasn't entirely used to her heels yet. 

Lightning nodded. She looked to the redhead designer and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Breathe. We've got this," she assured her. Kairi smiled weakly and nodded, to which Lightning motioned for Namine to follow her toward the lineup. Lightning would be walking first, then Namine. 

"Good luck!" Kairi called after them, waving slightly. She would be backstage still, but she couldn't be in the way. She would watch from a distance and try to accept that her designs were going to be shown for the first time. 

Naminé kept close to Lightning like a shadow. A few girls lined up after her, but none of them were recognizable. From out on the runway, Naminé heard an announcer's voice boom throughout the venue; a large auditorium with room for at least a thousand spectators. 'This is where they hold plays too I think.'

Roxas sat in one of the front rows, thanks to Kairi's title as designer. He looked to the announcer, music playing as well, since the show was about to start. He just knew that Namine would look beautiful. She was stunning even when she woke up in the morning, something he knew because of the night they stayed together in her room. He wanted to do that again...

Sora glanced at his other and nudged him playfully. "Waiting for Naminé?" Though, Sora would be lying if he said he wasn't searching for a certain red head right about now. She wouldn't be modeling, but the boy wanted to see her excitement, ease her anxiety. 

Roxas shoved Sora lightly. "Maybe," he admitted. He wouldn't deny it; like Riku said, his feelings for Namine were pretty obvious at this point. "If Kairi were modeling, you'd be looking for her too." Sora was just as bad as Roxas when it came to his feelings for Kairi.

"Mmm...I guess you got me there," Sora chuckled and raked a hand through his spikes. He just wished he could confess. Things would be much easier if he did. Or at least he hoped they would. She may not feel the same, and then what? 

"Looking for the girls?" Riku asked, plopping down on the chair beside Sora's. Thankfully, he wasn't late. I don't want to miss Light's big runway debut.