Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

"Yup. Namine and Lightning will be pretty easy to find, though," Roxas replied, smirking in Sora's direction. "Kairi's another story." She would have to be backstage, right? Designers didn't come out during these things, if he heard the girls correctly. They had discussed this for the past few days. Namine had been worried she would trip, but...she was graceful as it was. She would be fine. Roxas had faith in her.

Sora huffed and crossed his arms. "Yeah, we probably won't see her until the very end."

"I'm surprised you didn't bring her flowers," Riku commented, gesturing towards the countless other patrons armed with elegant bouquets of roses. Sora likely had something in mind, however. Riku didn't really believe his best friend to be that dense.

"I brought something else," Sora replied. The weight of a thin silver pendant sat in his pocket. It was simple, but somehow fitting of Kairi with it's soft purple seashell. A reminder of home. The man who had sold it to Sora had insisted the brunet take it and give it to someone he cares about. I wonder why he picked me though...? He even gave me a deal too...

Roxas's smirk remained. "A kiss?" he teased, lifting his eyebrows. He prepared himself for a punch; that comment was bound to get him some kind of retaliation. All joking aside, Roxas was sure that whatever Sora got Kairi, she would love. He had flowers beside his feet for Namine.

As expected, Sora punched Roxas's arm and shot the blond a glare. "No! You'll just have to wait and see." The idea of a kiss burned in his mind, however. A kiss would be nice...

Roxas chuckled and rubbed his arm as the announcer made his final comments. He then leaned back in his seat and watched as the lights danced around the room before focusing on the runway. A model stepped out, but it wasn't Namine or Lightning. 

Riku watched as the first girl stepped out. Her pantsuit was well tailor but the color was...questionable at best. "It looks like...vomit," Riku whispered to his companions, unable to find a nicer comparison to the hue of green. Did girls actually wear those kinds of colors?

Sora grimaced. "I wonder if that was intentional or not?" He knew little of fashion, but Kairi had told him about some odd trends that somehow found themselves onto the runway. 

Kairi peeked out around the corner of the stage to see the runway. She also saw the crowd of people waiting to see the pieces on display. Her nerves jumped instantly, but she knew Namine and Lightning would do great. Her periwinkle eyes darted around the area, and that was when she spotted the boys. They looked...confused? But still, she was happy to see them.

Riku elbowed Sora and cocked his head towards the right corner of the stage. "I think I see Kairi."

"R-Really?" Sora stuttered and snapped his head in the direction of the red head. Even from where he was sitting, Sora could tell his childhood friend was nervous. He waved subtly, hoping she'd see the gesture. Were Naminé and Lightning up next?

Kairi caught Sora’s eye and smiled shyly. She lifted her hand in a small wave as well. She noticed Roxas send her a thumbs up. Their support meant the world to her. 

Lightning saw the model ahead of her go out, which meant she was next. She looked to Kairi and smiled comfortingly. She could do this, easy; crowds didn’t scare her and neither did heels. 

Edited by Forever Love

Seeing Kairi acknowledge his gesture, Sora's trademark grin returned. He couldn't wait to see these designs!

"It's time," Naminé whispered, sending Kairi a nod before schooling her features into something that she hoped came across as elegant and composed. Her heels clacked against the stage, but the sound was inaudible with the music, some upbeat pop song, blaring from the speakers overhead. The blonde tried not to look out into the audience too much, instead keeping her focus on the catwalk and her footing. 

Kairi bit her lip and watched as both Lightning and Namine took the catwalk. Her dresses flowed gently, barely brushing the floor as the two strut. Namine looked beautiful, incredibly graceful. Lightning walked like she had worn heels every day of her life, when Kairi knew the opposite to be true. But everyone in the crowd gazed at her designs with awe. 

Roxas may have been looking at the dress of Kairi’s but really his eyes were glued to Namine. She looked...stunning. He couldn’t believe someone so beautiful existed....

Edited by Forever Love

Naminé caught Roxas's gaze and blushed, the light pink dusting her cheeks like an added layer of blush. She had hoped for a reaction like that but seeing it still caught her off guard. 

Offstage, a girl with dark eyes glowered, watching as her classmate's creations were met with glowing adoration while hers barely elicited much of a reaction at all. The formal wear she had crafted for her models hung stiffly on their bodies, and the colors were a greenish-yellow blend that not even baby food would dare advertise. Yet, her eyes burned with envy at the success of her rival.

Lightning made her way back toward the entrance to the runway, seeing Riku as she went. She sent him a wink with a small smirk as she passed. He never had seen her dolled up before. 

Roxas couldn’t take his eyes off Namine—not that he even wanted to. She was gorgeous, and he knew his jaw was slack and his lips slightly parted in awe. That dress fit her like a second skin. Did Kairi do that on purpose? She must have. Did she realize that the form-fitting dress hypnotized him?

Kairi bounced on her feet from glee. Everyone liked her designs! Maybe she would win best of show...!

Edited by Forever Love

Riku knew his jaw had dropped the second he laid eyes on Light. He had seen her dress up a little here and there, but not like this. Her smirk sent his heart into a frenzy, though the boy did his best to keep his cool or rather recreate his cool. 

Naminé found his lingering gaze again on her form, and, as she turned on her heel, blew the singer a kiss. The gesture was unexpected even for her, and Naminé could hear her heart, even over the music as she walked back up the runaway. Did I really do that?

Edited by aoi hoshi

Lightning's smirk only remained, a small chuckle leaving her. It was discreet due to the music, but she walked backstage with the same amusement anyway. Riku's expression was priceless. She would tease him over this later--affectionately, of course.

Roxas blinked at the kiss, his heart jumping to his throat at the action. That...was to me? He almost turned around to look at one of the guests behind him, but how ridiculous would that have been? Of course it was to him! And that made his insides dance. A blush warmed his cheeks as he smiled like a fool. So Riku was right--she does return my feelings...

Sora noticed the two boy's expressions and tried to stifle a bout of laughter. He, of course, failed. "You two look ridiculous," he said between snickers, holding one hand to his stomach while pointing weakly at his two friends. "I should have taken a picture!"

Roxas recovered quickly, eyebrows furrowing as he elbowed Sora in the side. "Shut up!" he insisted, his blush for a different reason entirely now--embarrassment. "You're just jealous..." Namine showed interest toward Roxas, blatantly. Sora just wanted the same from Kairi.

Riku echoed Roxas's sentiments, elbowing Sora on his other side. "You're one to talk! If that were Kairi out there, your jaw would have been hanging so low, flies would have gone in!" 

Sora let out an annoyed 'ow' before huffing at the accusations. "I'm not jealous, and I would acted different than you too!" the brunet protested. Though, inwardly, he knew his friends were right. Sora wished that Kairi were out there, that he could see that telltale sign in her eyes...

Roxas rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right," he said in disbelief. His gaze returned to the runway, though it looked dull with Namine gone.

Kairi saw Lightning and Namine return backstage and she covered her mouth with her hands in glee. They did it! And they looked amazing! "Great job!" she commented, bouncing on her feet as she met with them. "You guys were wonderful!"

Naminé tucked a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear shyly. "Thanks. I'm really happy I didn't trip." She glanced around at the other models and designers. "Do you know when you'll get the results for the contest?"

"About an hour or so," Kairi said, looking around the backstage area. "The judges have to go over everything. Until then, we have a cocktail party!" She grinned. Designers, models, and guests got a nice little celebration after the show. "C'mon, you're allowed to keep your dresses on for this." She reached for Namine and Lightning's hands and pulled them toward the exit and to the large room across the hall. 

Naminé stumbled forward but laughed as she followed Kairi. A cocktail party? This would be a first for her! She wondered when the boys would show up? It would be nice to see Roxas again. Though...I'm a little nervous now. I can't believe I actually him a kiss...!

Roxas walked with Riku and Sora toward another large room. Upon entry, he saw small, tall tables placed around the room that had drinks and finger-foods to choose from. "Dude," he said to Sora, whacking him lightly in the chest, "food." Score! He got to see Namine looking glamorous and got free food?!

Sora's eyes grew wide with excitement at the assortment of snacks. "Good food too!" Sora cheered.

Riku chuckled and picked up a plastic plate. "Guess there are more perks to this fashion show than I would have thought." He expected some kind of after party, but this was relatively expensive food. It looks like it might even be catered in...! 

From across the room, Naminé giggled as she watched the boys fill their plates up with various appetizers. They all seemed to be competing over who would have the most on their plates. "Boys," she said with a tsk. 

"At least they aren't wearing one of my suits," Kairi agreed with a smile. She knew that none of the models for any designer would touch anything but the vegetables, since they had to keep their figures. Of course, Namine and Lightning didn't have to worry about doing that. They also wouldn't be messy with Kairi's dresses on. Her designs were safe. Kairi's eyes locked onto Sora, as expected. Even if he wasn't in one of her suits, he did clean up nicely for tonight.