Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

"No kidding," Naminé agreed. Her eyes stayed on Roxas, wondering where he obtained the suit from. He looks good...

Sora noticed Kairi's gaze and waved at the red head as he started to walk towards her. "Hey," he greeted.

Roxas was pleased to see some sea salt bites as part of the dessert. He grabbed a handful and followed Sora's lead, toward the girls. Oh god, she looks even better up close, he thought of Namine, her pale hair contrasting with the burgundy dress beautifully. How was he even going to be able to speak? "...Hi," he greeted, smiling. "You did great."

Kairi linked her hands behind her back. "Hey," she replied. She looked him up and down, admiring his attire and his physique. "You look nice, but you'd look even better in one of my suits." She said this proudly, and from her own witness; Sora did act as her model for one of her suits this semester. They still needed to finish that.

Lightning let the freshmen be amongst themselves, the young woman instead venturing to her boyfriend. She still had to get used to calling him that... "Handsome, as expected," she greeted with a crooked smile. Riku looked great.

Naminé tilted her head. "Thanks. You um...look good...too." Handsome. She wanted to say...

"Heh, maybe for the next fashion show I could walk the runway for you," Sora offered a teasing wink. Maybe they could even wear matching attire? Sora would like that...

"You don't look too bad yourself," Riku returned the compliment with one of his own and kissed her hand tenderly. 

Roxas naturally looked down at his clothing. "Oh, thank you," he said, lifting his hand without the plate full of food to the back of his head, ruffling his hair. He didn't know if he should approach the subject of that kiss...

"Maybe~" Kairi teased, her smile growing at that wink. Attractive, as usual. Did he realize that his winks made her weak at the knees? "If it calls for male models, you'll be first on my list. Promise."

Lightning felt her skin tingle where his lips were. Riku was tough, but gentle...just like her. She grasped his hand and stepped toward him, putting her free hand on his side as she stayed close. "So, what'd you think?" 

A beat of silence passed between them. Naminé looked off to the side once before bringing her attention back to back to Roxas. Her eyes strayed to his plate piled high with food. "Is any of that good?"

Sora opened his mouth, ready to say something else, but stopped himself, seeming to reword his initial thought. "Um...your designs looked really great out there. You're really talented, Kai."

"Hmm...," Riku pretended to appraise her appearance with a critical eye, though his mask quickly fell at the sight of the fabric hugging her curves. "I'd say you looked pretty amazing out there. Even more beautiful in person though."

Roxas lowered his hand and held out his plate. "Sea-salt bites are good, as I expected," he answered with a grin. Those were always good. As for the other stuff, he wasn't sure just yet.

Kairi bit her lip to hide her smile, but she couldn't. She lowered her gaze to Sora's chest as a blush crept to her cheeks. "Thank you," she said, his nickname for her touching her heart. He was the only one who ever called her that, which made it even more special. "Let's hope the judges think so, too."

Lightning lifted an eyebrow. "Flattery will get you somewhere," she said slyly. She wouldn't say no to a good compliment from him.

"Of course they are," Naminé replied with an amused smile. Roxas and his sea salt. She wondered if he would ever get sick of it?

"They'd be fools not to," Sora said with a shake of his head. The other contestants were good, but Kairi, comparatively, was at a different level. Her seams sewn together precisely, the color palette fit with her models aesthetics...Everything about her designs screamed professional. 

Riku snaked an arm around her waste and brought his lips close to her ear. "And where exactly would that be?"

Roxas offered her his snacks. "Pick one. I'll let you taste test," he said with a wink. She was curious, so why not let her have first pick?

Kairi's smile remained as she tilted her head, admiring the sincerity in Sora's eyes that complimented his words. How sweet...

Lightning's breath caught in her throat. It didn't help that Riku's cologne smelled enticing. His touch didn't help, but she wasn't about to complain. She turned her head towards his, her hands grasping his shirt. "Where do you want it to be?" she countered with a faint smirk.

Naminé plucked one of the sea salt bites off the plate and chewed happily. "The icing on the cake!" 

Feeling the intensity of her gaze, Sora looked away and rubbed the back of his head shyly. "What...? Did I say something?" She looks so cute with that head tilt! Agh, don't start blushing now, Sora!

His heart sped up, but his eyes twinkled playfully. "I'll give you a hint: not here." Her perfume wafted past his nose; an alluring blend of roses. Her whisper of a smirk made his own lips twitch. She knew him too well.

"Oh! They have that too!" Roxas announced, looking over his shoulder back at one of the snack tables. He wondered how it tasted.... He hadn't picked any up.

Kairi shook her head slightly, her burgundy hair falling over her shoulder. "You're just sweet," she told him softly. Very sweet, flattering too. Kairi also thought he was handsome, but she figured he knew that already. All the other girls did. A few of them sent longing gazes his way.

Lightning slid her hand up Riku's chest and gripped his tie. "Don't tempt me, Riku," she murmured, her smirk growing. He was such a tease.

Naminé followed his gaze, catching sight of a large chocolate cake in the center of a long table. "We'll have to try that too!" Maybe one day I can learn to make sweets like this too. 

"I could say the same about you," Sora returned and brought his eyes back to her face. The amethyst of her eyes shone brightly, even with the dim lightning of the room. 

His hands, which dwarfed hers, captured her fingers and brought them to her lips. "Mmm, but it's so fun."

Roxas held out his free hand. "C'mon, let's go get you some," he encouraged gently. His plate was full already, but she had yet to get one. They would keep the dress clean, of course. Or Kairi would retaliate.

Kairi fought her blush. She hadn't even done anything! Regardless, she accepted the words. What could she say to that? All the girl could do was gaze at him in silence. Sora...

Riku was good at this, Lightning had to admit. But she was better. "Fun is exactly what you will be having...if you're lucky," she murmured, so as to not attract attention. There were quite a few people in this room. None needed to see the two of them getting intimate, especially since she was one of the models and representing Kairi. However, some harmless flirting never ruined anything.

Naminé followed Roxas's lead, picking up a plate of her own once they reached the end of the table. There were so many options! "I don't know what to choose..."

"You hungry?" Sora offered her some food off his plate. Of course, he had gotten too much. His eyes being bigger than his stomach even as a young adult.

"With you, I'm already the luckiest guy here," he whispered softly. His own eyes darted around to make sure they weren't drawing too much attention, especially from any of the professors. Riku didn't want to be kicked out before Kairi won her award.

Roxas bit into a cupcake as he looked over the options. "Hmmm....take a little of each one," he insisted, ignorant of the icing on the side of his mouth. He was too busy enjoying the moist texture of the cupcake.

Kairi shook her head a little, though she did take a step closer to Sora. She leaned forward a little, as if to tell him a secret. "I'm too nervous..." she confessed, voice soft so no competitors could hear her. She couldn't let them know she had her doubts.

Lightning turned her head and placed a slow, delicate kiss to Riku's smooth cheek. She then smiled against his skin. "Like I said, flattery will get you somewhere," she assured him. He was on a roll.

"Hmm, that sounds good. I'll probably--" Naminé stopped mid sentence, noting the icing on the side of his mouth with a giggle. "Oh, Roxas." Taking a napkin, Naminé dabbed the teal icing away, not realizing how close they had gotten again. 

Sora's face softened, and he drew the good luck charm Kairi had given him out of his back pocket. He placed it into her hand. "It'll be okay. You have good luck now, right?" He was confident in Kairi's abilities. Sora, being her best friend, had a bias for the red head, but it was true her designs were the best.

Riku brought one of his hands to her cheek and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. "Good thing I've got a lot of compliments then."

"What?" Roxas asked at the soft laugh. When Namine wiped at his face, he fought his blush, though it was difficult since his senses picked up on her perfume, and her shampoo, and her warmth from her close proximity. He gazed at Namine, her face pretty close to his. It wasn't the first time they had been this close; he did hold her for a night in her room, after all. But...he liked her close. It made his heart skip.

Kairi fingered the charm delicately. It had survived so many battles and all of Sora's travels. It was good luck... Maybe it could work for her too. Kairi hugged it carefully to her chest. "Thank you," she said, closing her eyes. That meant more to her than Sora probably knew.

Lightning closed her eyes at the kiss, taking it in as he spoke. "Hm," she hummed in amusement, though it was also in agreement. She wasn't going to stop him.

"You had a little leftover icing," Naminé said gently. He looked like such a little boy! It made Naminé wonder what kind of child he would have been had the two of them been born like everyone else. 

He placed his other hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Of course. Just remember to give it back to me. Someone really special made it." He winked at her then and gave her shoulder a small squeeze.

Roxas chuckled in embarrassment. "Whoops," he murmured, considering how close they were. Her dress fit her like a glove. It brought out the blue in her eyes and the pale strands of her hair... She also had on more makeup for the show tonight. She looked beautiful...

Kairi opened her eyes in time to see that wink. Again, she felt weak at the knees. She lifted a hand to set on Sora's on her shoulder. Someone special...You're special to me too, she wanted to say, but she couldn't find her voice.

"Attention! Our judges have picked their designs and we've tallied the votes," the announcer said into the microphone. "We have our winner for tonight's fashion show. The winner gets to have his or her designs that were modeled tonight put on display at the next Radiant Runway Show for all agents and professional designers to see!"

"I thought it was cute," Naminé said softly. Her eyes drifted to his suit. It was a simple black and white design, but Roxas just looked...good in it. Sexy actually. His eyes look so blue.

"Ready?" Sora asked at the announcer's voice. 

Roxas opened his mouth to speak, already knowing his words would be calling her cute too, but the announcer interrupted. He looked over Namine's head to where the announcer stood. They were about to announce tonight's winner, but...Roxas couldn't help but look back down at Namine. As much as he supported Kairi, he couldn't keep his eyes off Namine in that dress for long.

Kairi gripped Sora's hand tightly, nervously, also keeping her Thalassa shell charm to her chest. She wasn't ready, not at all. She had worked so hard for this! What if she lost?!

The announcer opened the white envelope in her hands and read the card. "...And the designer is..."

Naminé set her plate down as the announcer's voice boomed through the speakers; she was too far away to see anything but squinted her eyes anyway for a glimpse of the stage up ahead. I really hope Kairi wins. She deserves this...

Sora squeezed Kairi's hand back with a thudding heart. He believed in Kairi. He did. But what would happen if the name wasn't hers? What if someone else was chosen? 

"One of our freshman applicants--Kairi!"

Kairi's jaw dropped. I won?! She turned to look at the boy beside her, eyes wide. I won! Her designs were the best in the show!

Lightning clapped along with the rest of the crowd, smiling to herself. She had to admit, Kairi was very good at this. Her dress felt like a second skin.

Sora mirrored her expression, his voice full of excitement as he threw his arms around her for a close hug. "You did it, Kai!"

Naminé gasped happily and grabbed Roxas's arm. "K-Kairi won!"

Riku whistled loudly, his own face brimming with joy at his best friend's success. He knew Kairi had this in the bag. Her designs were really top notch!

Kairi clung to Sora like her life depended on it. She did do it! Sora's warmth and comfort helped her realize this was actually happening; it was real. She won the contest!

Roxas lifted his fingers to his lips and whistled for his dear friend, chuckling when he saw the hug between Sora and the redhead. Of course Sora was happiest for her; Roxas didn't expect anything less.

"Kairi, congratulations," the announcer called. "Please remain in the building so we can get your information for the next Radiant Runway Show. To our guests, thank you for coming and witnessing the true talent of Radiant Garden University's fashion program. Have a good night!"

As the lights dimmed on stage, Sora finally pulled back to look at Kairi. His lips were stretched into the largest, child-like grin, and his eyes were alight with the same level of excitement. "I'm so proud of you!"

Naminé picked her plate back up and went over to congratulate her friend. "I'm so happy you won!"

Riku tugged at Lightning's hand. "C'mon, let's go tell the winner congrats."