Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Forever Love

Roleplay The College Chronicles (1x1 with aoi hoshi)

Kairi smiled. "Thank you," she nodded. She appreciated that compliment. "Should we get going? The boys should be about ready." There was a party on the campus grounds, much like the festival, but more of a Halloween bash. She was excited to check it out.

Roxas chuckled. "Yeah sure. Let's go, nerd." The name fit, for obvious reasons.

Lightning looked over at the whistle and smirked, catching the cuffs as they spun around her finger one last time. "I see a handsome robber who looks pretty guilty," she taunted flirtatiously. Despite his costume being pretty basic, he still looked good. Lightning seriously doubted Riku was capable of looking terrible; he was too hot for it to be possible.

Edited by Forever Love

"Yeah, I want to get there before it gets too crowded and before all the good candy is eaten," Naminé added the latter as an afterthought. She wasn't as passionate about sweets as the boys were, but she certainly enjoyed a few particular kinds that had been introduced to her.

"After you, toga boy," Sora returned, stepping out of their dorm first. Tonight would be interesting.

"Hmm, well I think you need to lock me up then," Riku shot back with a flirtatious wiggle of his eyebrows. "Especially since I did steal your heart." He grabbed the handcuffs, stopping their spinning.

Kairi agreed with a small nod. "Right." She waved for Namine to follow her, the girl starting out of their dorm room to meet the guys and Lightning. I wonder what Sora thinks of his costume...and what he'll think of mine.

Roxas glared at the back of Sora's head but otherwise shut the door and started down the hall to meet up with the others.

Lightning glanced down at the cuffs when he caught them. That line was cheesy, but it was cute all the same. "Hmph." She pushed herself away from the wall and stood close to him, her hands finding his sides. "As long as it's only mine," she countered. "Or I'll have to use these." She glanced down at the cuffs again before her eyes found his again. Riku's eyes stood out even more against his black mask. Even more hypnotizing.

Sora saw the girls first and waved excitedly for them to approach. He couldn't quite make out their costumes from where they were standing, but his heart thundered in anticipation. 

Riku caught her hand and brought it to her lips. "Who else's heart would I want to steal from? There'll never be another girl like you, Light." He knew his sentiments were cheesy, but he meant them. Light was the only one for him. He just hoped her feelings for him would remain the same. 

Kairi saw Sora once they got closer and she covered her mouth with her hands in awe. "Oh my goodness!" she squealed. He looked so cute!

Roxas saw Riku and Lightning nearby, but he paid little attention to them; his eyes were on Namine--his goddess for the night, and she definitely didn't disappoint. Wow...he thought. She was...stunning.

Lightning felt a blush forming, so she stood on her toes and kissed Riku on the lips to hide it. She had never been bashful, not until him. But...that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He spoke as if he was in this for the long haul, and while she expected that to scare her...it didn't.

Sora pushed his glasses up the ridge of his nose shyly. "You look amazing, Kairi." The word sexy came to mind, but he wasn't sure if he could voice the thought, afraid she might be put off.

"You look really handsome," Naminé complimented. She noticed one of his laurels was crooked and moved to adjust it, her fingers brushing his forehead. "There." 

Riku closed his eyes to savor the kiss before slipping his hand into hers. "Ready?"

Kairi looked Sora over and couldn't help but hop a little in excitement. "You're so cute!" she couldn't help but tell him. While Sora's compliment flattered her and made her feel more confident in her outfit, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. He had on glasses like hers and even drew in freckles!

Roxas took in Namine's beauty while she was close, feeling her touch against his forehead. "Thank you," he said, both for the adjustment and her compliment. He didn't hide the fact that his eyes roamed her figure. "You look...incredible." Kairi went above and beyond for Namine's costume. Roxas didn't have to worry about looking like a fool in his costume, because everyone would be staring at Namine.

"Mm," Lightning replied with a small nod. She kept her fingers twined with Riku's as she removed her sunglasses and tucked them into the dip in her shirt. She could see the others clearly now, and she had to smile. They all looked great.

"Aw, thanks, Kai," Sora replied. Her bright violet eyes made his cheeks turn bright red. Was she really this excited over his costume? He supposed it made sense since she had designed it. The word cute though...It doesn't mean anything...

Her fingers stopped, hovering near his bangs at his words. The compliment made her heart swell with warmth. "Thanks. Kairi really did a good job with the design, right? It's really comfortable too. Not itchy or anything." As his eyes roamed her body, Naminé found her own eyes doing the same. The toga, while not necessarily normal attire, looked great on Roxas. His athletic physique on full display. 

Riku pulled her towards the group, calling out to their friends. "You guys ready for the party?"

"You're welcome," Kairi replied with a smile and nod. She linked her hands behind her back, looking to Riku briefly at his call. Yes, she was ready. If Sora was. Her eyes found him again, catching that blush. He was seriously adorable right now.

Roxas didn't answer Riku. He nearly moved his hand to sit on Namine's waist since she was so close, but he closed it into a fist to stop himself. He couldn't push it tonight, even if she did take his breath away. 

Naminé caught the movement of his hand but didn't comment on it. Wouldn't it be weird to ask him to hold her? 

"Where is the party anyway?" Sora asked, turning his attention to his best friend. 

Riku jerked his thumb back. "Just up the hill. One of the off-campus groups is hosting it."

Lightning took the lead on this one. "This way," she encouraged, knowing where they were going. She lightly pulled on Riku's hand as she started in that direction. Could this be considered another one of their dates?

Roxas glanced over at Lightning briefly, but he returned his gaze to Namine. He would have a hard time not staring tonight. He offered his arm to her. "Shall we, m'lady?" He would be right beside her.

Riku let Lightning lead him towards the party, watching as other small pods of costumed students joined them on their trek. He was mildly impressed by all the variety. "At least there doesn't seem to be too many other cops around or robbers." 

"We shall," Naminé agreed, taking his arm with a bright smile. Tonight would certainly be a night to remember. 

Lightning looked up at her boyfriend. "Guess that means I'll be keeping my eye on you all night," she told him with a smirk. Lucky me.

Kairi walked beside Sora as they ventured to their destination. Their theme this year was couple costumes, but the group was all over the spectrum. Not that she minded; the costumes gave her experience with different designs, measurements, and fabric. But the best thing about the night was that she got to be coupled up with Sora.

"I'm a dangerous criminal," Riku said in a low voice, squeezing her hand. 

Sora looked up at the house, which was bedecked in various ghoulish decorations, and then glanced at Kairi. "Looks like the party's already started. Do you want to go in and mingle?" 

Lightning lifted her hand and looped Riku's arm around her shoulders. "Easy, Riku. Don't make me put those cuffs on you already. The night's just started," she replied, smirk still in tact. His wit definitely added to his attractiveness.

Kairi bit her lip in thought. The last time they went to a party like this, it didn't end well. Roxas got into a fight, Namine had a drink spilled on her, and girls hung all over Sora. She didn't want a repeat. "We can," she answered softly. "Just...stay close?" She didn't want any guys getting handsy with her, either.

"I guess I can contain myself for a little while longer," Riku joked. He loved how easy it was to tease one another. Everything felt natural between them.

Sora nodded, understanding where her thoughts were most likely drifting. What happened last time wasn't good, so it would be a smart idea to keep close to one another. "Yeah, I won't leave your side."

Lightning gazed at Riku for a moment as they approached the door to the house, music growing louder and cheers heard from inside. The porch wasn't littered with red solo cups just yet, but she would give it an hour. She nodded to someone mingling on the porch, a fellow classmate, but she otherwise kept her hold on Riku and stepped inside.

Kairi fought the urge to grab Sora's hand as they got closer, though she did glance at him before following Riku and Lightning. She knew what to avoid this time around, as far as frat boys went. She didn't need a repeat of the previous disaster.

Once inside, Riku cast Sora a small smile and gestured towards his childhood friend. "Look after her." Not that he really had to say anything to his friend. Not after all he had sacrificed for her.

Sora gave a salute and grabbed Kairi's hand. "Will do, and you, look after Lightning."

"That's the plan," Riku said with a chuckle. I wonder what will happen tonight...

Edited by aoi hoshi

Kairi, touched by the promise and Sora’s grasp, looked to him with a faint smile. His hand was warm, comfortable, and familiar in this foreign setting. Last time girls hung all over him, but she doubted that would happen now. They were coupled up tonight. 

Edited by Forever Love

"Where do you want to go first?" Sora asked, nudging Kairi with his shoulder. They could dance, watch jocks humiliate themselves during beer pong, or grab a hot dog from the grill and people watch. Really, as long as he was with Kairi, Sora was happy.

"Hmm..." Kairi tilted her head a little as she thought about it. "Well...this nerd could use a snack." She smiled goofily at Sora and stepped forward, gently tugging on his hand as she glanced back at him. She would take advantage of the free meal at the party. 

Roxas kept his spot next to Namine, though his friends were still within sight. He stepped out of the way when two...things in costume ran by. The movement had him placing a hand on Namine's lower back, keeping her close. He couldn't--and wouldn't--lose her in this crowd.

Sora grinned, "I could use a snack." He followed Kairi towards a long table in the back. A long line had started already but luckily it was moving fast. Sora stood on his toes to see over a bulky jock. "I think there are sandwiches and ohh! They have those little paopu cakes too!"

At his touch, Naminé smiled to herself and touched his upper arm. "What do you want to do?" She was glad to stay so close to him. He always made her feel safe.

Kairi giggled. "Your favorite," she chimed, keeping her hand in his. Hard to believe other worlds had Paopu anything, but she wasn't complaining. The paopu was special to her, and to Sora, for obvious reasons.

Roxas looked to Namine, taking in her touch. Her hand was cold against his warmer skin, but it was nice. He boldly kept his hand on her lower back, his body close to hers. The music was loud, so he leaned closer to her, his head near hers as he replied. "You lead," he encouraged gently. She was a goddess tonight, and he would do whatever she asked of him.

"Mmhmm," Sora agreed. He took a big bite out of the cake in his hand and let out a delighted sigh. "This is really the best. You gotta try one, Kairi!"

A blush tinted her cheeks, and Naminé tapped a finger on her chin thoughtfully. Up ahead of them a costume contest was starting. "Why don't we join the costume contest together!" She answered, pointing to the growing line of monsters, witches, and other outlandishly dressed guests.

Kairi looked to the cake in Sora's hand and pinched a small bite off the corner. She popped it into her mouth and smiled to herself at the taste. "Delicious," she agreed. It tasted just like she hoped it would.

Roxas followed Namine's line of sight to the contest. He had to admit, a lot of them were pretty good, but none of them had costumes that were made from scratch like his and Namine's were. He nodded a little, looking back to his partner for the night. He let his hand drift around the curve of her waist as he sought her hand. "Let's do it," he agreed, smirking as he started toward the line. They would have to play this up to get the votes.