Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Wan_Pisu

What Superhero game do you want to see next?

What Superhero game do you want to see next?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What Superhero game do you want to see next?

• Wolverine
    • Superman
    • Flash
    • Big Hero 6
    • Justice League
    • Iron Man
    • Wonder Woman
    • One-Punch Man
    • Nightcrawler
    • More Batman!
    • None.
    • Another one? Share below!

Honestly, I want to see a new Superman game developed by Rocksteady. They did an amazing job on the Batman Arkham games. I would LOVE to see them give the same treatment to a new Superman game so everyone can forget about Superman 64 and start talking about the next gen Superman game. I could really see them making it.

A Superman game DONE RIGHT would be amazing,I'm not sure how they'd handle him taking dammage since he's so strong,but playing as this super godly being would be amazing,but it HAS to be done perfectly otherwise I just won't care,I want to FEEL like I'm Superman just like the Batman Arkham games makes you feel like Batman

Edited by Isaix

I would love to see rocksteady making a Green Arrow game since he has a similar environment to Batman’s and would have so many new and different features of archery.

But from the list, I would pick Wonder Woman because she is one of the underrated characters in video gaming world and would be interesting to have a game that focuses on her specifically.

A Superman game DONE RIGHT would be amazing,I'm not sure how they'd handle him taking dammage since he's so strong,but playing as this super godly being would be amazing,but it HAS to be done perfectly otherwise I just won't care,I want to FEEL like I'm Superman just like the Batman Arkham games makes you feel like Batman

I remember how someone from rocksteady was asked about a superman game and they said that thes see it as difficult. Which i can understand as you said superman is pure power so the only way i see how a game could be based around him is that you weaken him somehow which could be also part of the plot like for exampel say lex luthor poisend sups blood which is slowly killing (which would be a nice call back to arkham city which i think was the best of all the batman games) supermans powera could work like a battery and you have to recharge now and than or something atleast it will stop him from being to powerfull and that he cam actually be defeated

Honestly, I want to see a new Superman game developed by Rocksteady. They did an amazing job on the Batman Arkham games. I would LOVE to see them give the same treatment to a new Superman game so everyone can forget about Superman 64 and start talking about the next gen Superman game. I could really see them making it.

Uuuhhh... The 64 version the horror is real

Definitely Superman! Rocksteady was able to make an amazing Batman Trilogy that now stands among gaming's defining stories to play through! I would love to see Rocksteady dabble with Superman to give him the same treatment they gave Batman! I'm sure they'd be able to somehow make it work! But yeah, Superman definitely!