Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
NoHeartVersed

New Kingdom Hearts Halloween costumes and props available at Spirit Halloween and Spencers Online

Can you provide the links for the Spencer's items? When I click the links in this article, they online take my to this hide me proxy site and not to the actual items. I also went on the Spencer's website but didn't see any of these items! Thank you!

Can you provide the links for the Spencer's items? When I click the links in this article, they online take my to this hide me proxy site and not to the actual items. I also went on the Spencer's website but didn't see any of these items! Thank you!
Ah, sorry to hear that, unfortunately the sites aren't accessible from the UK and so I can't link to the site without a proxy. I'll see if a different editor can fix the links. I'll keep you updated!

Links should be fixed now