Sign in to follow this  
NoHeartVersed

New Kingdom Hearts Halloween costumes and props available at Spirit Halloween and Spencers Online

Various new Kingdom Hearts costumes and props have surfaced on the Spirit Halloween and Spencers Online websites. There are adult and children variations available for some of the costumes.

Spencers are selling Keyblade props, these are; Mickey's Kingdom Key D, Pumpkinhead and, exclusively at Spencers, Oblivion.

Spirit Halloween have both props and costumes available. Both props are also available at Spencers, these are; the Kingdom Key D and Pumpkinhead. Also available from Spirit Halloween are costumes; King Mickey's Organisation XIII robe - available in both adult and children sizes, an adult sized Kingdom Hearts II Riku outfit which includes a wig (pants and shoes sold seperately) and finally, a children's Kingdom Hearts II Sora outfit (Keyblade sold seperately).

All the Keyblade props and children's outfits are retailing at $39.99, while the adult costumes are retailing at $49.99.

Are you excited to dress up as a Kingdom Hearts character? Which Keyblade/outfit combo will you get? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

Thanks for informing us of this, NoHeartVersed!

I think it's awesome that more and more retailers are bringing in Kingdom Hearts merchandise! It gladdens my heart to see how much the franchise has grown, and how long its reached out to the world! Long live Kingdom Hearts! :D

Can you provide the links for the Spencer's items? When I click the links in this article, they online take my to this hide me proxy site and not to the actual items. I also went on the Spencer's website but didn't see any of these items! Thank you!

Can you provide the links for the Spencer's items? When I click the links in this article, they online take my to this hide me proxy site and not to the actual items. I also went on the Spencer's website but didn't see any of these items! Thank you!
Ah, sorry to hear that, unfortunately the sites aren't accessible from the UK and so I can't link to the site without a proxy. I'll see if a different editor can fix the links. I'll keep you updated!

Links should be fixed now