Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Da-Awesom-One

*Speculation & Possible Spoilers* The New Seven Hearts and the Unreleased World List.

So, as I've scrolled through forums both on here and other websites, I've noticed that a lot of people are overlooking something since the reveal of the New Seven Hearts of Light. That is, the fact that whomever the lights may be, their origin may very well include whatever worlds we're going to get next.

So, to elaborate, let's look at the worlds we have currently.

1. Olympus Coliseum. (Can be overlooked, though, considering that it's most likely the first level.)
  2. Twilight Town. (Interesting bit here I'll comment further down.) 
  3. Kingdom of Corona.
  4. Toy Box.
  5. Monstropolis.
  6. Classic Kingdom. (I've heard them refer to this as a world in several interviews, but since they're really just mini-games, I suppose this can be overlooked as well.)
  7. Arendelle.
  8. The Caribbean.
  9. Radiant Garden. (Still up in the air depending on the plot and whether or not we actually go there and move in that world.)
  10. San Fransokyo. (We know this is for sure confirmed, we just haven't seen gameplay yet.)

Now, out of all these worlds, there are several characters that we have seen that are considered as candidates for the New Seven Hearts. Of course, we know that Kairi is still one of them, so then we would actually need SIX new characters to take the place of the other Princesses.

Now, I will present a list of characters that which are likely candidates of the New Seven, and explain why.

• Kairi - Obviously, it has been mostly confirmed through interviews that she is considered still a Princess of Heart. Since she is also one of the Seven Guardians of Light, it also gives her placement as one of the Seven with that much more significance.
  • Rapunzel - Now, this one is interesting, because she is actually one of our partners for KHIII. However, Nomura has stated KHIII will be dark, and I can think of nothing darker than having one of our partners permanently taken from our party. Of course, then again, perhaps the Thirteen Darkness can end up being thwarted form taking them before Sora, Donald, and Goofy intervene, perhaps just being satisfied with knowing who they are, and threatening Sora to find their Seven Guardians before they come back and take them. Either way, considering Rapunzel's affinity to light, considering the nature of her hair being due to the magic flower, I can see her definitely having a heart pure enough to b of the Seven.
  • Boo - I mean, come on. A little girl, unafraid (mostly) of monsters? I definitely think she is one of the more overlooked characters as candidates for one of the New Seven Hearts of Light. Also, going back to the underlying dark theme of this game, what's more messed up than kidnapping a little girl to serve your dark ends? Xehanort has been shown to be willing to do anything to see his ambitions through, and will use whomever he needs to do it. I feel like I'm on the mark with this one.
  • Anna and/or Elsa - This one looks very obvious on the surface, but since there's still not enough clarification on Squeenix's part, some explanation should be made. Anna is a very obvious candidate, given her very open, cheerful disposition, which seems to lead her into the frozen darkness that has become Arendelle. Elsa also has a light within, but it's hidden within her darkness. Whether that darkness is indeed hers and not something else - and if she in fact actually has no darkness in her whatsoever - remains to be seen. Perhaps it's the same case with Cinderella in Birth by Sleep, and her love for Anna will reveal her pure heart of light.

Now then, let's get on to those who could potentially be candidates. That is to say, these are people who are not as likely to be one of the New Seven Hearts, but could potentially be.

• Elizabeth Swann - Now, I myself don't fully subscribe to this possibility, but considering this is a list of people who are not as likely, but could potentially be, I might as well make the argument. Now, what do we know about Elizabeth? She's brave, daring, proper, loyal, and intelligent. Aspects that are shown in most of the Princesses. And she's certainly courageous enough to fight against the East India Trading Company and Davy Jones. However, does that willingness to actually kill enemies ( though it will likely just be Luxord, his Nobodies, and the Heartless to keep it PG or close to PG-13) present darkness in her heart? If not that, then how about the fact that she left Jack to the Kraken, and got him sent to Davy Jones' Locker? Would that mean she has darkness in her heart? Probably, but we'll have to wait and see.
  • Honey Lemon - Now, I know a lot of these Princesses tend to be similar in that they're positive, cheerful, and adventurous. While the first two certainly count here, one ought to remember that Honey really didn't come up with the idea to be a superhero herself. She did it believing it would help Hiro come to terms with Tadashi's passing, and later on bringing justice to him. This indicates that she also has a sense of justice, and is also very intelligent, as seen as her knowledge in chemistry and alchemy. She is also very observant, which can grow tenfold around the darkness, as most other Princesses can. Being a Princess of Heart could definitely up her repertoire, as well as be very well deserved.

Now for my last potential Princess, we'll be looking at a character that has already been introduced, but is still often overlooked due to their position as a supporting character. Some of you might know where I'm going with this if you've read this far. Some of you might believe this, or think it's complete baloney. Either way, my last prediction for the New Seven Hearts of Light is...

• Olette - Yes, the third member of the Twilight Trio (not to be confused with the Sea-Salt Trio). She has been a supporting character for as long as Kingdom Hearts II, and has been in that role ever since. So what do we know about her? She's smart and responsible, as evident by her constant reminders of doing the summer homework. She is also very loyal to all her friends, both in the digital Twilight Town during the Struggle, and in 358/2 Days when Hayner accused Pence of dropping his ice cream. She's kind, romantic, and adventurous, as seen towards the end of KHII when checking the Abandoned Manor, as well as in Digital Twilight Town during the Seven Wonders Case. She certainly has the makings of one, but is there definitive proof? Not really, but... did you guys notice that during the Square Enix Showcase Trailer, she wasn't present in that shot inside Ansem's Lab? Could she have already been taken by Xehanort?... Maybe. We'll have to wait and see.

If you've read this far, you're probably wondering, "That's great, Da-Awesom-One, but what does this have to do with the World List?"

Well, assuming Olette really isn't one of the new Lights, I would wager that at least four New Seven Hearts of Light have been revealed shown thus far, which includes Kairi, even though the rest have yet to be confirmed. Which means 3 of the new 6 have been shown in some capacity.

That means we still have at least 3 more New Lights to be shown. However, if one of the new Lights is indeed from San Fransokyo - maybe Honey or whoever Nomura chooses - then that would mean there are two worlds with two New Hearts of Light that have yet to be shown. Of course, that doesn't mean there will on​ly be two more extra worlds to be revealed, be we at least know two of them will have a Princess.

With all that said, the next new worlds would have to be worlds from before Big Hero 6's release, since we know from interviews that he chose the worlds from before that frame. So any movies that ladies that embody any of the qualities that are present in Princesses of Heart are suspect in being in Kingdom Hearts III.

So that's my theory, guys. What are your choices for the New Seven Hearts of Light? What worlds do you think will be revealed next, and who is the Princess of that respective world? I'd like to hear your opinions. 

Thanks for reading!

Um about that Classic Kingdom is just Minigames. And the Remaining Worlds that i want to see...

Remaining Disney Worlds

Atlantis;The Lost Empire

The Princess and the Frog

Remaining Original Worlds

Radiant Garden (???)

Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts

Daybreak Town (?)

Seven New Princesses of Heart

1: Kairi

2: Rapunzel

3: Anna

4: Elsa

5: Merida

6: Tiana

7: Kida

Um about that Classic Kingdom is just Minigames. And the Remaining Worlds that i want to see...

Remaining Disney Worlds

Atlantis;The Lost Empire

The Princess and the Frog

Remaining Original Worlds

Radiant Garden (???)

Keyblade Graveyard/Kingdom Hearts

Daybreak Town (?)

Seven New Princesses of Heart

1: Kairi

2: Rapunzel

3: Anna

4: Elsa

5: Merida

6: Tiana

7: Kida

Now THESE 7 Hearts i can agree with :].

Everything here is plausible, and I like how you mentioned Boo and the Olette concept is pretty neat. I wager we still have one returning world alongside a new world and I'm going to suggest Shanti from Jungle Book, I've explained my justification for JB numerous times. I also think our returning world will be Lilo and Stitch and if this is the case, I can see Lilo fulfilling the role. I don't believe however that both Anna and Elsa will be members, that seems too much of a cop out, however I believe that in the pursuit of Elsa, both Sora and Larxene will overlook Anna being the true light of that world. 

Um about that Classic Kingdom is just Minigames. 

I know. I'm just going off on what I've read from interviews. As far as I'm concerned, those are mini-games to me too.

Everything here is plausible, and I like how you mentioned Boo and the Olette concept is pretty neat. I wager we still have one returning world alongside a new world and I'm going to suggest Shanti from Jungle Book, I've explained my justification for JB numerous times. I also think our returning world will be Lilo and Stitch and if this is the case, I can see Lilo fulfilling the role. I don't believe however that both Anna and Elsa will be members, that seems too much of a cop out, however I believe that in the pursuit of Elsa, both Sora and Larxene will overlook Anna being the true light of that world. 

I'm glad to hear you say that. Personally, I think the Jungle Book has a very good chance of making it into KHIII, considering Nomura's been trying to put it in there forever. Of course, I also believe he considers the main story itself when deciding worlds, so we'll have to see.

Lilo and Stitch is definitely possible. Yes, a lot of people make the argument that The Caribbean is too much jungle already, but you have to remember that it's not just the jungle. You've got the towns, the beaches, and even the volcano, which showed up in the third act, I believe. Also, they could start it off in the space ship again, so there's that little environment. They could use a good number of backdrops with that world. And personally, Lilo would definitely make a good Princess of Heart.

I myself believe that Anna may very well be the light of that world. Like I said, between the two, Anna's the more obvious choice. However, I still can't write off Elsa due to the Cinderella example I gave. That doesn't still mean I'm not expecting it to be Anna, though.

Personally, my list for the net possible Disney worlds are The Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, and/or the Jungle Book. I'm still a bit iffy on Shanti being the Princess, though, since her role was very little in the original Jungle Book, and that the setting might very well take part in the first film.

But that's just me. Who knows what Nomura will show next?

I know. I'm just going off on what I've read from interviews. As far as I'm concerned, those are mini-games to me too.

I'm glad to hear you say that. Personally, I think the Jungle Book has a very good chance of making it into KHIII, considering Nomura's been trying to put it in there forever. Of course, I also believe he considers the main story itself when deciding worlds, so we'll have to see.

Lilo and Stitch is definitely possible. Yes, a lot of people make the argument that The Caribbean is too much jungle already, but you have to remember that it's not just the jungle. You've got the towns, the beaches, and even the volcano, which showed up in the third act, I believe. Also, they could start it off in the space ship again, so there's that little environment. They could use a good number of backdrops with that world. And personally, Lilo would definitely make a good Princess of Heart.

I myself believe that Anna may very well be the light of that world. Like I said, between the two, Anna's the more obvious choice. However, I still can't write off Elsa due to the Cinderella example I gave. That doesn't still mean I'm not expecting it to be Anna, though.

Personally, my list for the net possible Disney worlds are The Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, and/or the Jungle Book. I'm still a bit iffy on Shanti being the Princess, though, since her role was very little in the original Jungle Book, and that the setting might very well take part in the first film.

But that's just me. Who knows what Nomura will show next?

I forgot about PatF, which would make sense as we don't have an anthropomorphic world yet, for me Monsters Inc seems to be the halloween town replacement. If we exclude Pooh, which I believe is certain to return, we probably have either 1 middle and 1 end world to come or two middles, I think they said Arendelle was a middle world, so if we have one more returning and then one more world, then that makes sense.

I am simply awaiting Tetsuya Nomura to do his switcheroo tricks and then reveal Anna is not actually a Princess of Heart, and she was also said to be one in an attempt to keep everyone sidetracked -- including Xehanort.

As for the upcoming Princesses of Heart, why not these ones?

(1.)  Elsa  --  Disney's ''Frozen (2013)''

(2.)  Rapunzel  --  Disney's ''Tangled (2010)''

(3.)  Honey Lemon  --  Disney's ''Big Hero 6 (2014)''

(4.)  Maid Marian  --  Disney's ''Robin Hood (1973)''

(5.)  Kida  --  Disney's ''Atlantis:  The Lost Empire (2001)''

(6.)  Pocahontas  --  Disney's ''Pocahontas (1995)''

(7.)  Kairi  --  The Radiant Garden

I would also not be surprised if Nomura plays another switcheroo and puts Mary Poppins as a Princess of Heart at the last second, thereby replacing one of the others.

As Jiminy Cricket would say, ''You can't be too careful'' when it comes to Tetsuya Nomura.

post-39921-0-06772500-1528844490_thumb.jpg
Edited by SoraDaxjer28

You bring up some good points that I never considered, specifically one Boo and Olette.  As far as what I think, I think that we have to start by looking at the seekers of darkness.  My guess is that most of the worlds we visit will have at least one seeker of darkness that we encounter in each of them and that, after we complete those worlds, we will not encounter those seekers of darkness again until the end of the game.  As far as which seeker(s) of darkness will appear in each world, this is what has been confirmed so far:

1. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas will appear in Twilight Town

2. Young Xehanort will appear in Toy Box

3. Marluxia will appear in Kingdom of Corona

4. Vanitas will appear in Monstropolis

5. Larxene will appear in Arendelle

6. Braig/Xigbar will appear in Olympus

7. Luxord will appear in the Caribbean

So, eight seekers of darkness and the worlds that they appear in have been confirmed so far.  I think that Master Xehanort will not appear until the end of the game, and I think that it is safe to assume that a seeker of darkness will appear in San Fransokyo.  So, that leaves three seekers of darkness without worlds, which means that we may have at least three unrevealed worlds (not including the final world).  I think that there will be one reason that the seekers of darkness are visiting each world.  I also think that most of those reasons have already been revealed (for the worlds that they have been confirmed to appear in) or that we are at least able to make educated guesses on what the reasons are.

1. It seems that the main reason for visiting Twilight Town will be to get Roxas back (from what has been revealed so far).  We don't know for sure if that is why Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas are visiting Twilight Town, but my guess is that it is.

2. Young Xehanort is visiting Toy Box in order to get a clue from the world on how to reclaim a darkness that the seekers of darkness are missing.

3. We have not been told why Marluxia is visiting Kingdom of Corona, but since that world is following the events of the movie, I think it is safe to say that he is only there for Rapunzel, who might be one of the new seven hearts.

4. It seems that Vanitas is visiting Monstropolis in order to collect emotions.

5. It seems that Larxene is visiting Arendelle for Elsa and probably Anna as well, who might be two of the new seven hearts.

6. We have not been told why Braig/Xigbar is visiting Olympus, but since we know that Maleficent and Pete are visiting that world in search of the black box, I think that Braig/Xigbar is probably there for the same reason.

7. Luxord is visiting the Caribbean in search of the black box.

Also, from the little we know of the story for San Fransokyo, it looks as if that story will be about the darkness corrupted Baymax and not the search for the new seven hearts.  And so, I think that only two of the revealed worlds will have anything to do the new seven hearts.  That means that the only candidates for the new seven hearts that I am expecting to see from those worlds (not counting Kairi, since she has already been confirmed to be one of them) are:

1. Rapunzel

2. Anna

3. Elsa

As I already said, there is a potential for three more worlds (not including the final world) to be revealed.  If each of these worlds contains one of the new seven hearts, then (assuming that Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa are all going to be members of the new seven hearts), we will have our new seven hearts.  However, I think that there is a strong possibility that Queen Minnie will be one of the new seven hearts, and if that is the case, then we don't need both Anna and Elsa to be members of the new seven hearts to make this theory work.  So, I think that, of the candidates from the worlds revealed so far, the new seven hearts will be:

1. Kairi

2. Queen Minnie

3. Rapunzel

4. Anna

For the three potential worlds and the new hearts within them, these are the possibilies that I think we have:

1. Peter Pan (this one I think is extremely unlikely, but I still think that there is a slight possibility that, while Wendy was not one of the original seven hearts, she could be one of the new seven hearts)

2. The Jungle Book (The only reason I am including this world is that Nomura has tried a few times to include this movie as a world already.  If this world is included in the game and does have one of the new seven hearts, my guess is that it would be Shanti)

3. Robin Hood (Maid Marian)

4. The Black Cauldron (Eilonwy)

5. Pocahontas (Pocahontas)

6. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Kida)

7. The Princess and the Frog (Tiana)

8. Brave (Merida)

However, this is assuming that none of the other worlds, other than Kingdom of Corona and Arendelle, have any of the new seven hearts in them and that each of the three remaining seekers of darkness (not counting Master Xehanort and the seeker of darkness who will most likely appear in San Fransokyo) will appear in worlds that have the new seven hearts in them.  I think that there is a strong possibility that each seeker of darkness may not even get their own world (especially if some of them are former heroes, such as Aqua, since I think that they may not have their own worlds but will instead have one or two encounters with us that confirm to us that they are seekers of darkness or something like that).  I am guessing that I am most likely wrong, but everything that I have just said is my best guess.

I think those could be the seven hearts:

1. Rapunzel

2. Elsa

3. Anna

4. Pocahontas

5. Kida

6. Vanellope

7. Kairi or Lilo

Edited by KH4Real

This is a very in depth and thorough analysis on the new Seven Hearts! Great work on this, Awesome One!

Personally, the way I see it, for now, the Princesses Of Heart that we know of right now are Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa! As for the remaining three, I would think we'd get Tiana, Kida and perhaps Mulan? Because she is an official Disney Princess, and aside from that, she's a character with strong values, an integral sense of honor, and someone willing to sacrifice herself for others, such as is the case of her having gone to war in her father's place! Tiana is a lovable, kind-hearted and hardworking individual, who has a strong determination to herself and to make her dreams a reality. She's headstrong and she's clever, and she's aware of the things that really matter! Kida is someone who cares for her people, and she'll do whatever it takes to protect them from any harm! She's wise and she's older than any of the Princesses, which would grant her with a particular kind of wisdom the other Princesses would not have, hence Kida would probably have knowledge regarding the forces of darkness that would've tried to take make their way to the surface world!

Boo could be a candidate, but she's just a kid! Do you realize the amount of danger she'd be in? But well, when we think about it, Kairi had that special light within her since she was just a kid, and Alice herself is barely a teen...so yeah, Boo could actually be a candidate! She'd probably be the most purest heart of all, considering that the purity in children's hearts is what allowed the world to come back from oblivion after the Keyblade War went down!

This is a very in depth and thorough analysis on the new Seven Hearts! Great work on this, Awesome One!

Personally, the way I see it, for now, the Princesses Of Heart that we know of right now are Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa! As for the remaining three, I would think we'd get Tiana, Kida and perhaps Mulan? Because she is an official Disney Princess, and aside from that, she's a character with strong values, an integral sense of honor, and someone willing to sacrifice herself for others, such as is the case of her having gone to war in her father's place! Tiana is a lovable, kind-hearted and hardworking individual, who has a strong determination to herself and to make her dreams a reality. She's headstrong and she's clever, and she's aware of the things that really matter! Kida is someone who cares for her people, and she'll do whatever it takes to protect them from any harm! She's wise and she's older than any of the Princesses, which would grant her with a particular kind of wisdom the other Princesses would not have, hence Kida would probably have knowledge regarding the forces of darkness that would've tried to take make their way to the surface world!

Boo could be a candidate, but she's just a kid! Do you realize the amount of danger she'd be in? But well, when we think about it, Kairi had that special light within her since she was just a kid, and Alice herself is barely a teen...so yeah, Boo could actually be a candidate! She'd probably be the most purest heart of all, considering that the purity in children's hearts is what allowed the world to come back from oblivion after the Keyblade War went down!

Those are definitely good deductions on your part. Mulan's especially. While I don't expect her to be in it as a world, if she did, it would make the case for "Princesses can be your Partners in Game." As of now, that has not been so, but this is the game to break all conventions of KH Unspoken Rules. Who's to say that particular one won't be one of them?

Atlantis was another world that could potentially be in KHIII that I'd really like to see. There's a lot of vehicles and aspects that could definitely be well integrated into the game that Squeenix could use. And Kida's a no-brainer for a princess, just as you described. Would bring up the topic of whether or not Princesses can be tampered with to have more power, considering what happens with her towards the end of the movie. They've put movies on Disney's low tier list in KH before, so we'll see.

As for Boo, I have to say again the fact that their going for dark themes in this game. Trying to kidnap a little girl is as cruel as it gets, though Vanitas is probably more focused on getting Ventus' heart from Sora than the Princess. He seems to be the biggest loose cannon in the Seekers of Darkness, or at least the most impulsive.

Can't wait for that fight. Sora vs. Vanitas. And while we're on that...!

You bring up some good points that I never considered, specifically one Boo and Olette.  As far as what I think, I think that we have to start by looking at the seekers of darkness.  My guess is that most of the worlds we visit will have at least one seeker of darkness that we encounter in each of them and that, after we complete those worlds, we will not encounter those seekers of darkness again until the end of the game.  As far as which seeker(s) of darkness will appear in each world, this is what has been confirmed so far:

1. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas will appear in Twilight Town
2. Young Xehanort will appear in Toy Box
3. Marluxia will appear in Kingdom of Corona
4. Vanitas will appear in Monstropolis
5. Larxene will appear in Arendelle
6. Braig/Xigbar will appear in Olympus
7. Luxord will appear in the Caribbean

So, eight seekers of darkness and the worlds that they appear in have been confirmed so far.  I think that Master Xehanort will not appear until the end of the game, and I think that it is safe to assume that a seeker of darkness will appear in San Fransokyo.  So, that leaves three seekers of darkness without worlds, which means that we may have at least three unrevealed worlds (not including the final world).  I think that there will be one reason that the seekers of darkness are visiting each world.  I also think that most of those reasons have already been revealed (for the worlds that they have been confirmed to appear in) or that we are at least able to make educated guesses on what the reasons are.

1. It seems that the main reason for visiting Twilight Town will be to get Roxas back (from what has been revealed so far).  We don't know for sure if that is why Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas are visiting Twilight Town, but my guess is that it is.
2. Young Xehanort is visiting Toy Box in order to get a clue from the world on how to reclaim a darkness that the seekers of darkness are missing.
3. We have not been told why Marluxia is visiting Kingdom of Corona, but since that world is following the events of the movie, I think it is safe to say that he is only there for Rapunzel, who might be one of the new seven hearts.
4. It seems that Vanitas is visiting Monstropolis in order to collect emotions.
5. It seems that Larxene is visiting Arendelle for Elsa and probably Anna as well, who might be two of the new seven hearts.
6. We have not been told why Braig/Xigbar is visiting Olympus, but since we know that Maleficent and Pete are visiting that world in search of the black box, I think that Braig/Xigbar is probably there for the same reason.
7. Luxord is visiting the Caribbean in search of the black box.

Also, from the little we know of the story for San Fransokyo, it looks as if that story will be about the darkness corrupted Baymax and not the search for the new seven hearts.  And so, I think that only two of the revealed worlds will have anything to do the new seven hearts.  That means that the only candidates for the new seven hearts that I am expecting to see from those worlds (not counting Kairi, since she has already been confirmed to be one of them) are:

1. Rapunzel
2. Anna
3. Elsa

As I already said, there is a potential for three more worlds (not including the final world) to be revealed.  If each of these worlds contains one of the new seven hearts, then (assuming that Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa are all going to be members of the new seven hearts), we will have our new seven hearts.  However, I think that there is a strong possibility that Queen Minnie will be one of the new seven hearts, and if that is the case, then we don't need both Anna and Elsa to be members of the new seven hearts to make this theory work.  So, I think that, of the candidates from the worlds revealed so far, the new seven hearts will be:

1. Kairi
2. Queen Minnie
3. Rapunzel
4. Anna

For the three potential worlds and the new hearts within them, these are the possibilies that I think we have:

1. Peter Pan (this one I think is extremely unlikely, but I still think that there is a slight possibility that, while Wendy was not one of the original seven hearts, she could be one of the new seven hearts)
2. The Jungle Book (The only reason I am including this world is that Nomura has tried a few times to include this movie as a world already.  If this world is included in the game and does have one of the new seven hearts, my guess is that it would be Shanti)
3. Robin Hood (Maid Marian)
4. The Black Cauldron (Eilonwy)
5. Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
6. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (Kida)
7. The Princess and the Frog (Tiana)
8. Brave (Merida)

However, this is assuming that none of the other worlds, other than Kingdom of Corona and Arendelle, have any of the new seven hearts in them and that each of the three remaining seekers of darkness (not counting Master Xehanort and the seeker of darkness who will most likely appear in San Fransokyo) will appear in worlds that have the new seven hearts in them.  I think that there is a strong possibility that each seeker of darkness may not even get their own world (especially if some of them are former heroes, such as Aqua, since I think that they may not have their own worlds but will instead have one or two encounters with us that confirm to us that they are seekers of darkness or something like that).  I am guessing that I am most likely wrong, but everything that I have just said is my best guess.

The Seekers of Darkness are indeed another factor in the potential world guessing process, though they are much more difficult to discern due to their own goals, and how little we know of them.

We don't know why they want the Black Box, nor do we know what's inside. We don't know who they're referring to for reclaiming a darkness in Toy Box. (Maybe it's Aqua? Perhaps she's still trapped in the Dark World, and through Sora's trek in that world, they're going to get her out? I highly doubt that, but it could be.)

Another fact we're overlooking is that Saix is still likely to be one of the darknesses in these worlds. My money would be on San Fransokyo, since he could twist words to make it sound like Hiro abandoned the Dark Baymax as being left behind, replacing him with a new one. And who better to do it than Saix, since he "knows how to hurt a heart?"

Again, I'm almost convinced there's going to be a Princess and the Frog world, and Demyx would be the corresponding Seeker there. (Though I'm still really, REALLY hoping that's not the case.)

So with that considered, there's look back at the darknesses confirmed so far in the worlds.

• Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
  • Xemnas
  • Young Xehanort
  • Marluxia
  • Vanitas
  • Xigbar
  • Larxene
  • Luxord

That's 8 Darknesses for 7 Worlds.

Here's the list of Confirmed Darknesses yet to appear.

• Saix

Here's the list of my Possible Darknesses.

• Demyx
  • Aqua (I'll explain why shortly.)
  • Terra-Xehanort

The reason I put Aqua in the possible list is, while it has been stated that Aqua is "under the influence of Xehanort," Nomura hasn't clarified what that means. Also, many seem to be overlooking the fact that the Realm of Darkness screws around with people's heads, as evidenced by the entirety of Aqua's journey in 0.2. That, and the fact that Riku and King Mickey seem awful happy in those shots and screen caps that seem to take place after Way to the Dawn gets broken, which is kinda weird.

Bottom line is I'm a guy who doesn't believe something is fact until I know for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN. So while it is very likely and easy to believe that Aqua's one of the Darknesses, there's no guarantee that's so, or that she's gonna be on the Seekers' side come the final battle.

In short, until I hear word from God Nomura, I have to consider both as what-ifs.

Though even if she were a Darkness, she would be one of the ones who appear to show herself as one of them. Not actually participating in one of the Disney worlds. 

So to finish, whomever the remaining Darknesses will be, they have either to have some sort of affinity to whatever World they will be in, or have an affinity to that World's plot. 

Again, I'm almost convinced there's going to be a Princess and the Frog world, and Demyx would be the corresponding Seeker there. (Though I'm still really, REALLY hoping that's not the case.)

Do you hope Princess and the Frog does not get a world, or Demyx is not a Seeker of Darkness? Or both?

The reason I put Aqua in the possible list is, while it has been stated that Aqua is "under the influence of Xehanort," Nomura hasn't clarified what that means. Also, many seem to be overlooking the fact that the Realm of Darkness screws around with people's heads, as evidenced by the entirety of Aqua's journey in 0.2. That, and the fact that Riku and King Mickey seem awful happy in those shots and screen caps that seem to take place after Way to the Dawn gets broken, which is kinda weird.

Bottom line is I'm a guy who doesn't believe something is fact until I know for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN. So while it is very likely and easy to believe that Aqua's one of the Darknesses, there's no guarantee that's so, or that she's gonna be on the Seekers' side come the final battle.

In short, until I hear word from God Nomura, I have to consider both as what-ifs.

Though even if she were a Darkness, she would be one of the ones who appear to show herself as one of them. Not actually participating in one of the Disney worlds. 

So to finish, whomever the remaining Darknesses will be, they have either to have some sort of affinity to whatever World they will be in, or have an affinity to that World's plot. 

of course, we have to remember that Nomura could be possibly trolling. Remember back in 2017 when Nomura said to expect "normal" news for kh3 and we ended up getting a trailer and a release year(even though it got delayed to early 2019) ?  What I'm trying to say is, Nomura could be saying that Aqua is norted to troll us. 

Edited by Zeldablade7

of course, we have to remember that Nomura could be possibly trolling. Remember back in 2017 when Nomura said to expect "normal" news for kh3 and we ended up getting a trailer and a release year(even though it got delayed to early 2019) ?  What I'm trying to say is, Nomura could be saying that Aqua is norted to troll us. 

Probably why I always take his word with a grain of salt. He says a lot of things. And sometimes there's a translation issue.

We don't know who they're referring to for reclaiming a darkness in Toy Box. (Maybe it's Aqua? Perhaps she's still trapped in the Dark World, and through Sora's trek in that world, they're going to get her out? I highly doubt that, but it could be.)

I don't think that they're referring to Aqua.  In the Toy Story trailer, Young Xehanort says, "One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another.  See how they bring him to life?  Like Heartless and Nobodies, they fit together."  He then gives the reason why he's in that world shortly after that by saying, "There is a darkness we are missing and must reclaim.  The way hearts connect in this world can provide a clue."  When Young Xehanort says, "the way hearts connect in this world," I think he is talking about how "one heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another".  Therefore, I think that the way the seekers of darkness are planning on reclaiming their missing darkness is by filling the person with darkness.  However, why would they need to do that if that person is already a seeker of darkness?  I think the most logical explanation is that there is someone who used to be a seeker of darkness who found a way to escape from Xehanort's control, and I think that the person this is most likely to be is Terra.  Terra has been fighting against Xehanort's control for so long, and, in the secret ending to Birth by Sleep, he seemed to hint that he had a plan for freeing himself from Xehanort's control.  Maybe he succeeded and now Xehanort is trying to get him back.

The reason I put Aqua in the possible list is, while it has been stated that Aqua is "under the influence of Xehanort," Nomura hasn't clarified what that means. Also, many seem to be overlooking the fact that the Realm of Darkness screws around with people's heads, as evidenced by the entirety of Aqua's journey in 0.2.

However, Nomura has done more than just say that she is "under the influence of Xehanort", he has also said that we can save her.  These two things that Nomura has said seem to confirm that Aqua has in fact fallen under Xehanort's control.

That, and the fact that Riku and King Mickey seem awful happy in those shots and screen caps that seem to take place after Way to the Dawn gets broken, which is kinda weird.

Maybe they don't encounter Aqua until after the Way to Dawn breaks.  And even if that's not the case, when do we ever see the Kingdom Hearts heroes stay unhappy and depressed when something bad happens?  They usually end up finding a way to smile again.

I think the most logical explanation is that there is someone who used to be a seeker of darkness who found a way to escape from Xehanort's control, and I think that the person this is most likely to be is Terra.

I suppose Young Xehanort could also be talking about Roxas.  He was a member of the original Organization XIII after all.  Also, maybe when Young Xehanort is talking about how hearts connect in Toy Box, he is literally researching how hearts connect in order to get Roxas out of Sora.  This would also explain why Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and Xemnas seem so interested in getting Roxas back.

However, Nomura has done more than just say that she is "under the influence of Xehanort", he has also said that we can save her.  These two things that Nomura has said seem to confirm that Aqua has in fact fallen under Xehanort's control.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that. Hmm... I guess I just want to actually see it, even if it's her standing next to one of the other Darknesses. Like I said, I consider both alternatives her.

I hate to sound like a belligerent, in-denial nutcase, but I must also say that he's not specific as to how we save her. I mentioned before we don't even know if she'll even be with the Darknesses during the final battle. Maybe we save her before then?

Personally, I'm imagining Riku being the one to save her, having to duel her in a boss fight, where she'll be dishing out all of Phantom Aqua's moveset, and some new ones exclusive to her new Xehanortified self.

I don't think that they're referring to Aqua.  In the Toy Story trailer, Young Xehanort says, "One heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another.  See how they bring him to life?  Like Heartless and Nobodies, they fit together."  He then gives the reason why he's in that world shortly after that by saying, "There is a darkness we are missing and must reclaim.  The way hearts connect in this world can provide a clue."  When Young Xehanort says, "the way hearts connect in this world," I think he is talking about how "one heart's shadows fill the emptiness of another".  Therefore, I think that the way the seekers of darkness are planning on reclaiming their missing darkness is by filling the person with darkness.  However, why would they need to do that if that person is already a seeker of darkness?  I think the most logical explanation is that there is someone who used to be a seeker of darkness who found a way to escape from Xehanort's control, and I think that the person this is most likely to be is Terra.  Terra has been fighting against Xehanort's control for so long, and, in the secret ending to Birth by Sleep, he seemed to hint that he had a plan for freeing himself from Xehanort's control.  Maybe he succeeded and now Xehanort is trying to get him back.

That might very well be the case. Personally, I'm still pondering over the Lingering Will's role in KHIII, and I'm almost certain it will be addressed at TGS. 

There's two major possibilities I see Terra making a return.

• Like Xehanort, Terra's body and heart were forced to return after Ansem and Xemnas' destruction. Since the process takes about a year, and Xehanort returned as his old, Master self, Terra might return as himself in the Keyblade Graveyard, inside his Keyblade Armor. Then he goes looking for Yen Sid and the others, and that's how he ends up with the Lights. If your theory is correct, he could easily be tormented by the Xehanorts throughout the game. Only problem would be if that means that instead of 12 Current Darknesses, there would be 11, and they'd have to find another. And that of course is assuming Aqua isn't already one of the 12, which seems likely since they still want Roxas, supposedly. Then again, they could just want Roxas as one of the 7 Guardians, too. Gloat about how destiny's in their favor and all that.
  • The second - and one most likely, in my opinion - is that the Lingering Will's still in the Keyblade Graveyard, rusting, but suddenly, as things start coming to a head, gets up, and starts walking. Where, we don't know... Until later, during the final battle, where it finally decides to make its reappearance. Might even manage to surprise Old Man Xehanort. I personally picture him showing up to help Sora once he's in a spot where he's overwhelmed, maybe getting tired, and getting ganged up by more than one Darkness. Personally would love to see a shot like that in the Jump Festa trailer.

Alternatively, Terra-Xehanort could be still be one of the Darknesses (perhaps the saving Demyx from being one of them, if I'm lucky) and Lingering Will and Terra-Xehanort confront each other again. The only issue here is whether or not this Terra-Xehanort is from the past. If he is, and Terra reclaims his body form him, it would lead to time travel mumbo jumbo that ends up being very bad for all involved. Not even mentioning the fact that Xehanort mentioned one of the Wayfinder Trio already belonged to him. But who was he talking about? Terra or Aqua. If it's Terra, then that would make Aqua the 13th. But since Young Xehanort's still looking for a way to do that in Toy Box, that might contradict that. That is, unless the confrontation with Aqua happens AFTER Toy Box is completed.

My head's beginning to spin with all these possibilities, so I'll just say that I'm mostly betting on Option #2 for Lingering Will.

Maybe they don't encounter Aqua until after the Way to Dawn breaks.  And even if that's not the case, when do we ever see the Kingdom Hearts heroes stay unhappy and depressed when something bad happens?  They usually end up finding a way to smile again.

I've said this a lot, but Nomura has stated that KHIII will be a bit "darker," though we've still got no clue as to how. Obviously nothing past PG - PG-13 at the farthest - but that just might be even worse depending on what happens. If that is the case, and they are shrugging it off like that, then... I'd be worried about their priorities. 

Then again, they could also be trying to channel Sora, and try to remain optimistic in the face of their bleak situations.

TGS can't get here soon enough.

Edited by Da-Awesom-One

One thing i would like to add for Kida is she's the only princess that fuses with a heart of a world. That alone should put her in the top of potential princess imo.

Like you get a new light and a heart of a world all with one char and she's easily taken when in that state too?

atlantis-disneyscreencaps.com-7885.jpg?s

Why wouldn't the organization direct their attention to something like this. It'll be a big shame if she isn't one, can't think of any more ideal, especially in that sense in being a 2 for one sale.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

Like Xehanort, Terra's body and heart were forced to return after Ansem and Xemnas' destruction. Since the process takes about a year, and Xehanort returned as his old, Master self, Terra might return as himself in the Keyblade Graveyard, inside his Keyblade Armor.

I actually think that, since Master Xehanort returned as his old self and not as Terra-Xehanort like he should have since Terra-Xehanort was the one who became a Heartless and Nobody, this might prove that Terra found a way to free himself from Master Xehanort's control.

The only issue here is whether or not this Terra-Xehanort is from the past. If he is, and Terra reclaims his body form him, it would lead to time travel mumbo jumbo that ends up being very bad for all involved.

I don't think that we will see a Terra-Xehanort from the past.  If Terra-Xehanort does appear, I'm fairly certain that he will be from the present.  If there was a Terra-Xehanort from the past, that would imply that Xehanort could just turn the same person into a vessel multiple times, but he hasn't been doing that (as far as I know).  It's why I don't think we will see both Terra-Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort as vessels.  They are both Terra.  I think the only person we will see a past version of is Xehanort himself.

Not even mentioning the fact that Xehanort mentioned one of the Wayfinder Trio already belonged to him. But who was he talking about? Terra or Aqua. If it's Terra, then that would make Aqua the 13th. But since Young Xehanort's still looking for a way to do that in Toy Box, that might contradict that. That is, unless the confrontation with Aqua happens AFTER Toy Box is completed.

If anything, I think that this most likely proves that Aqua is a seeker of darkness and Terra isn't.  As I already said, Master Xehanort didn't return as Terra-Xehanort, which already hints that Terra may have freed himself from his control.  Also, in the E3 Showcase trailer, we see Riku and King Mickey returning to Mysterious Tower.  At this time, Sora is still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, which means that this scene must take place near the beginning of the game.  This means that Riku and King Mickey must have already found out by this point that Aqua is now a seeker of darkness (if she is indeed a seeker of darkness), and if she is a seeker of darkness, then she must have been the one Master Xehanort was referring to when he said one of the Wayfinder Trio already belonged to him, unless Terra managed to free himself from Master Xehanort's control and Master Xehanort managed to make Aqua a seeker of darkness within that short period of time between the end of Dream Drop Distance and the beginning of Kingdom Hearts III.

I've said this a lot, but Nomura has stated that KHIII will be a bit "darker," though we've still got no clue as to how. Obviously nothing past PG - PG-13 at the farthest - but that just might be even worse depending on what happens. If that is the case, and they are shrugging it off like that, then... I'd be worried about their priorities. 

Then again, they could also be trying to channel Sora, and try to remain optimistic in the face of their bleak situations.

I don't think that them acting that way would be shrugging it off.  There have been many moments when characters have become happy even in bleak situations.  For example, at the end of Aqua's story in Birth by Sleep, even though Aqua and King Mickey just found out that Ventus' heart was sleeping, they were encouraged by the fact that their light could lead his heart back to the realm of light and became happy again because of that.  Now, it might seem like there is no reason to be happy after finding out that Aqua is a seeker of darkness (if she is one), but I'm sure that they would still find reasons to be happy, which doesn't mean that they are shrugging of the situation.  After all, even after Sora found out that Organization XIII kidnapped Kairi in Kingdom Hearts II, he still found reasons to be happy and not be depressed 100% of the time, but he still took the situation very seriously.

I actually think that, since Master Xehanort returned as his old self and not as Terra-Xehanort like he should have since Terra-Xehanort was the one who became a Heartless and Nobody, this might prove that Terra found a way to free himself from Master Xehanort's control.

I don't think that we will see a Terra-Xehanort from the past.  If Terra-Xehanort does appear, I'm fairly certain that he will be from the present.  If there was a Terra-Xehanort from the past, that would imply that Xehanort could just turn the same person into a vessel multiple times, but he hasn't been doing that (as far as I know).  It's why I don't think we will see both Terra-Xehanort and Apprentice Xehanort as vessels.  They are both Terra.  I think the only person we will see a past version of is Xehanort himself.

If anything, I think that this most likely proves that Aqua is a seeker of darkness and Terra isn't.  As I already said, Master Xehanort didn't return as Terra-Xehanort, which already hints that Terra may have freed himself from his control.  Also, in the E3 Showcase trailer, we see Riku and King Mickey returning to Mysterious Tower.  At this time, Sora is still in his Kingdom Hearts II outfit, which means that this scene must take place near the beginning of the game.  This means that Riku and King Mickey must have already found out by this point that Aqua is now a seeker of darkness (if she is indeed a seeker of darkness), and if she is a seeker of darkness, then she must have been the one Master Xehanort was referring to when he said one of the Wayfinder Trio already belonged to him, unless Terra managed to free himself from Master Xehanort's control and Master Xehanort managed to make Aqua a seeker of darkness within that short period of time between the end of Dream Drop Distance and the beginning of Kingdom Hearts III.

See, this is why I'm so curious as to what Terra's role is. He's perhaps the biggest wild card, aside form maybe Namine and Xion if they show up. As I said before, I'm more of the opinion that he will be one of the Lights as the Lingering Will, but again, he could return to himself as I described.

I really just want to see my boi Terra being the wrench in Xehanort's plan, along with Sora.

Seriously, though, why does Xehanort write Sora off, though. I mean, he is definitely aware that he's messed up Ansem and Xemnas' plans, and yet he keeps calling him dull, and pretty much roasting him. Xigbar does this, too. What's up with that?

Seriously, though, why does Xehanort write Sora off, though. I mean, he is definitely aware that he's messed up Ansem and Xemnas' plans, and yet he keeps calling him dull, and pretty much roasting him. Xigbar does this, too. What's up with that?

I don't think that they are necessarily writing Sora off, but I think the reason why both Master Xehanort and Braig/Xigbar treat Sora that way is that, even though Sora managed to defeat both Ansem and Xemnas, they couldn't find out why he was able to do so.  There was nothing special about him that they could pin down.  As far as they could tell, he was just a dull, ordinary boy.  I think that also explains Braig/Xigbar's reaction in Dream Drop Distance when he finally found out that Sora's friends were his power.  When he found that out, he said, "Duh.  You're strong because of the ties you have with other people.  As if the Keyblade would choose a wimp like you."  He reacted that way because he now understood why someone as dull and ordinary as Sora could defeat both Ansem and Xemnas, let alone be chosen to wield the Keyblade.

As I said before, I'm more of the opinion that he will be one of the Lights as the Lingering Will, but again, he could return to himself as I described.

I actually think that Terra will be one of the guardians of light too.  However, I think that it will not be as Lingering Will but as a complete person.  Although, I do think that Lingering Will may have a purpose in bringing Terra back.  I think that Ventus will also be one of the guardians of light and that both he and Terra will be the ones to save Aqua, which, if that is true, I feel would be almost poetic since it would almost be as if they are returning the favor for the times she saved them at the end of Birth by Sleep by saving her.

I actually think that Terra will be one of the guardians of light too.  However, I think that it will not be as Lingering Will but as a complete person.  Although, I do think that Lingering Will may have a purpose in bringing Terra back.  I think that Ventus will also be one of the guardians of light and that both he and Terra will be the ones to save Aqua, which, if that is true, I feel would be almost poetic since it would almost be as if they are returning the favor for the times she saved them at the end of Birth by Sleep by saving her.

I would like to think that this would be the case as well. It would make me ok with the decision of making Aqua a Seeker if she is. Now Terra and Ventus have to save her it would make it sweet.

Edited by Goyan-Tanuki

Those are definitely good deductions on your part. Mulan's especially. While I don't expect her to be in it as a world, if she did, it would make the case for "Princesses can be your Partners in Game." As of now, that has not been so, but this is the game to break all conventions of KH Unspoken Rules. Who's to say that particular one won't be one of them?

Atlantis was another world that could potentially be in KHIII that I'd really like to see. There's a lot of vehicles and aspects that could definitely be well integrated into the game that Squeenix could use. And Kida's a no-brainer for a princess, just as you described. Would bring up the topic of whether or not Princesses can be tampered with to have more power, considering what happens with her towards the end of the movie. They've put movies on Disney's low tier list in KH before, so we'll see.

As for Boo, I have to say again the fact that their going for dark themes in this game. Trying to kidnap a little girl is as cruel as it gets, though Vanitas is probably more focused on getting Ventus' heart from Sora than the Princess. He seems to be the biggest loose cannon in the Seekers of Darkness, or at least the most impulsive.

Can't wait for that fight. Sora vs. Vanitas. And while we're on that...!

Yeah, it's definitely going to be interesting to see what characters that remain end up being the remaining princesses! There's just so many possibilities, but Kida is one that I really want to see be made into a reality! I guess we'll see what happens once the world reveals keep rolling!

Yeah, you are right, since this game is planned to be the darkest entry in the Xehanort Saga, I'm sure Xehanort will end up doing some pretty messed up things, so trying to capture Boo would be messed up! And I agree on Vanitas being a loose cannon! Even in Birth By Sleep you could see as much! He was more focused on confronting Ventus than not, so that'll probably be the case in KHIII, but hopefully we'll get some more character development in that regard!

As for the remaining Seekers Of Darkness, it's going to be interesting to see just who ends up making the cut! I can't wait to find out! X_X