Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which KH character do you wish was or will be explored more?

Which KH character do you wish was or will be explored more?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which KH character do you wish was or will be explored more?

• Yen Sid
    • Merlin
    • Kairi
    • Eraqus
    • Larxene
    • Fairy Godmother
    • Isa
    • Selphie
    • Minnie
    • Marluxia
    • It's fine as it is.
    • Someone else? Share below!

Kairi, Kairi, Kairi..

They keep setting her up as someone important only to block her from doing anything meaningful that either contributes to the plot more, furthers her character or allows her to develop her skills and do something that isn't being benched for most of the plot..

Kairi, Kairi, Kairi..

They keep setting her up as someone important only to block her from doing anything meaningful that either contributes to the plot more, furthers her character or allows her to develop her skills and do something that isn't being benched for most of the plot..

I wonder how Nomura knows how to write her character or if he has seen any of the Dead Fantasy videos.  It might help him write her as an effective fighter.  I mean, sure she has motivation to want to fight but I am just wondering how Nomura and his staff will deliver her delivery because they have to take into account her character and her relationship to Sora and Riku's fighting style and how it compliments them.

If anything, I am more curious about at least 3 people from the list.

I'l let this out of the way is Marluxia. We all know he has some connection to the dandelions somehow. I just don't know how it brought him here to the present time.

I've always been curious about Isa's true intentions. Both he and Lea actually. I would love to explore on how they got themselves into this mess in the first place. Seeing from both sides of the story would be interesting to see.

Larxene, on the other hand, her past is a total mystery. I would LOVE to know why she's like this.mWhat brought her to become a nobody. What are her true secrets? She's an absolute wretch, her character can lead to two things: she has some back story that leaves us to sympathize her for being supposedly the saddest lonelay person on earth and blames herself etc etc or she is simply just a terrible person from the beginning before she joined the organization. Either way, I need answers about her.

Honorable mention (sort of): Kairi. Honestly, I get why people want her to do more stuff as a character and I'd be lying if in said I didn't follow that bandwagon. But...I guess I am not as invested in her yet. Learning about her back story was decent enough for me. IN terms of her character, it's not the fact that having cool action moves with her Keyblade doesn't fully define her character. If anything, despite being trained under convenient circumstances, I don't expect her to be perfect or flawless in cright combat. I think her response to pain in battle she faces is what I would look forward to. Probably not the best explain action and maybe I do want Kairi to be explored more after all. I am kinda mixed about it honestly. Here's hoping she gets some good growth in the story.

For me, I hope that Yen Sid, Eraqus, Larxene, Kairi and Marluxia will be explored!

For Yen Sid and Eraqus, we know that they both were pupils of a Keyblade Master alongside Xehanort, all of them learning how to wield them and becoming Masters eventually themselves! Xehanort has the most development out of this particular trio, and while Yen Sid is a prominent figure in the series, his past is still shrouded in mystery. Like, I'd like to see what exactly caused Yen Sid to doff the mantle of Master and instead become a sort of a background person, keeping tabs on what's happening in the worlds! I want to know if it was a rift in the friendship between Eraqus and Xehanort or for some other reason! I want to know! Plus, I'd love to see how he would've looked like when he was younger! I remember seeing some fanart, and he looked badass!

Eraqus, like Yen Sid, is a character that we know little of. We know that he raised Terra, Ventus and Aqua and taught them how to wield the Keyblade, but other than him being their mentor and a strong advocate for the light and the order of things, we don't know much about him either. But hopefully, we'll get some more light shed on him in Kingdom Hearts III!

Larxene is a very interesting case, as she's always been wicked, and now that we know she's in the Organization, hopefully this sets up some more character development for her, and well, I just honestly want to know what's up with her, and what happened in her past that made her so messed up, ya know?

Marluxia, who happens to be one of my favorite villains in the series, is thankfully getting some more spotlight due to the current goings-on in Union X! He, along with Ventus, are two of the oldest people in the series right now, and I can't help but wonder just how Lauriam fits into all this, ya know? I want to know more about him, and hopefully, Union X and III will set up some really good character development for him!

Kairi is definitely a character I want to see have more development as well! Yes, we know that she's very special to Sora and that she's a Princess Of Heart and a potential Guardian Of Light, and we know that she has a connection to Aqua due to them having met in the past, but other than that, I just want to see more! I want to see her thought process on what's going on, I want to see how she reacts to the current situation they're faced with. I really hope she has awesome moments to shine, especially in combat! Here's keeping my fingers crossed! <3

Edited by The Transcendent Key

Kairi and Isa, no contest. It drives me nuts that Kairi is central to this series and yet she is completely one-dimensional. As for Isa, most of what we know about him has come from Lea, aside from a few scenes in Days and BBS.