Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

If Sora were to appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in the future...

Chain of memories and he has to fight using gimmicky card mechanics. It makes sense since that marks his first Nintendo Appearance.

But seriously KH2 would probably be best there's more than a few abilities to pull from and more importantly we can get his Drive forms as Alts

It should be a mix of everything,they should pull stuff from every KH game,that's what they usually do

I really don't want to see some elements of the games returning such as the cards from Com/Re:Com or the metals from UX.

Ideally he would use a plethora of abilities from the numbered games, though mainly a mix of KH2 and 3. Maybe his main appearance would be his outfit from 2 with the design from KH3 as an alternate costume or vice-versa?

I think that Sora should have a mixture of his most iconic melee attacks and magic attacks for his move set.  I also think that his Final Smash should be Trinity Limit.  In my opinion, all of Sora's appearances should be options as different costumes and skins (maybe Roxas could even be one of his skins).  I would like Riku to be an Assist Trophy.  As far as stages go, I would have to go with Destiny Islands with the Destiny Islands theme as the stage music for my first choice, Memory's Skyscraper with "Another Side -Battle Ver.-" as the stage music for my second choice, and the Keyblade Graveyard with "Fate of the Unknown" as the stage music for my third choice.

Edited by Dagesh Lene

I really don't want to see some elements of the games returning such as the cards from Com/Re:Com or the metals from UX.

I hate COM too and I'll never play UX but if it's a small reference in Smash bros then it should be fine

I have two ways of seeing Sora in Smash :

- The first one would be a KH1 Sora more Magic/Special based (like in Smash Flash) with magics for the specials that would be good for controlling space.

- The other one would be a KH2 Sora more speed and combo based (maybe a bit like a Marth) quickly closing distance.

But if Sora were to appear in Smash, it would probably be to tease KH3. So I think we will have a KH3 with Magics and Keyblade Transformation maybe.

I also think that his Final Smash should be Trinity Limit.

I don't think that's possible. I can see Disney agreeing for Sora in Smash, but definitly not for Donald and Goofy. If Sora is in Smash (and appears in his KH3 appearance), then the final smash will probably be a Keyblade Transformation with a big boom.

For the Alt.Costumes, there is now so many Soras in KH that we have a plethora of skin possible. Either we have simple recolors that could be a bit reworked to correspond to his drive forms, or the Smash staff would go full in with skin colors referencing KH1 (red or white skin), KH2 (black or yellow skin) or even Vanitas (definitly black skin). Then we could have a skin color based on Riku(KH1) and/or Roxas (respectively Blue/yellow and White skin).