Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

If we didn't get the Keyblade, what other type of Key-weapon would've been cool?

If we didn't get the Keyblade, what other type of Key-weapon would've been cool?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. If we didn't get the Keyblade, what other type of Key-weapon would've been cool?

• Keyscythe
    • Keygun
    • Keystaff
    • Keybow
    • Keyaxe
    • Keybat
    • Keyknife
    • Keywhip
    • Keylaser
    • Nothing else works
    • Something else? Share below!

A key-cross bow would have been sweet.

We actually almost didn't get a keyblade but more of a chainsaw. 

The following is Sora's original design. It, however, wasn't the master weapon as he was a sidekick at the time. 

dL6iRrl.png

Edited by Ventus_

A key-cross bow would have been sweet.

We actually almost didn't get a keyblade---but more of a chainsaw. 

The following is Sora's original design and at the time he was a sidekick not the main hero. 

dL6iRrl.png

we need this weapon in halloween town and a zombie heartless

Literally just a set of house keys that you awkwardly shiv enemies with.

and the one that you  search for to do an ultimate finishing combo is always missing

This thing.

Key-Shaped-Folding-Knife.jpg

The best part is that it's real. I should know. It's on my own key ring. :D

HA! not gonna lie was looking exactly for something like this for work care to give me a link pls?

A Heartless Keychain on a ring.  I have one myself.

I can picture Sora twirling it around like a spiked chain and clobbering Heartless with it.

I picture it having the ability to absorb up to 50 heartless increasing damage by 100% it also can use all kinds of heartless and switch between them doing different attacks with them the monkey makes you extremly fast the fat one is like a hammer and the mushroom ones have a higher chance of droping more items

HA! not gonna lie was looking exactly for something like this for work care to give me a link pls?

I got it for like $2 from Harbor Freight Tools. Dunno if you have one in your area but there's an online store. Just search for 'key-shaped folding knife'.

Everyone who notices I have it thinks it's really cool. I call it my keyblade and I'm just waiting for someone to get the reference.

Does anyone remember Toon Town?  Why didn't Square Enix role with the gag "attacks" and make a key weapon out of one of that?  After all, the keyblade has been compared to as a giant key that you whack heartless over the head with.

surely the keyblade transformations count for some of those

The same occurred to me but in regards to the original weapon in the past games, I find this thought still relevant. 

we need this weapon in halloween town and a zombie heartless

I would totally dig that!