• Arkham Origins
    • Arkham Knight
    • LEGO Batman 1, 2 or 3
    • Batman: The Telltale Series
    • Batman Returns
    • The Adventures of Batman & Robin
    • Never played one.
    • Another game? Share below!

The Arkham Series in general is a high one for me, an overall excellent series, even with the flaws all entries possess. (Asylum being a little crude nowadays, City's DLC being needed to fully understand the story, Origins being rough around the edges and an excess of the Tankmobile in Knight.)

Knight however, for me, is the definitive Batman experience, only lacking a Batcave which Asylum kinda had but only Origins actually allowed players to go to the original. A superb rendition of Scarecrow, the best horror elements of the series, the smoothest and most refined version of the gameplay that made the series so popular, the Batmobile was enjoyable for me personally though even I can see the repetitive nature of the missions, but I just love it.

Recently completed it again, but now I've got to do what I've not even seriously tried yet: Completing every single Riddle in Knight...which is about 243 Riddles...

I'm going to enjoy putting Edward Nigma in the GCPD Holding Cell. xD

Edited by Nero Kunivas

The only one I've played are Arkham Asylum and City and City is my favorite of the two of course,those games are super great,it feels like playing a Batman movie .Those 2 games are the only ones I care about,I'm not a super huge comic fan,I love comic books movies but that's pretty much it.So when it comes to video games comic book characters,I only care about the ones that look impressive to me. I'm sure the later two Arkham games are fun too but 2 games are enough Batman for me,

arkham city was the best they took everything that made the first game great and multiplied it by a tousand also the whole atmosphere actually being in gotham and all that is amazing the later games lost a bit of that magic spark especially because knight while a good game has little connection to the original 2 expect joker being in batmans mind while City for exampel is a lot more build on what happend in asylum (the Prison city being build because of the chaos a year before) and at some point i just could not stand does dam riddler riddles anymore there are over 600 in total I think?

The Arkham Series in general is a high one for me, an overall excellent series, even with the flaws all entries possess. (Asylum being a little crude nowadays, City's DLC being needed to fully understand the story, Origins being rough around the edges and an excess of the Tankmobile in Knight.)

batmobile arkham car!