Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys, how are you?

I've had this wish of fighting almost every type of enemy in the game since ever, and now I decided to create this topic to know what you guys think about the current information we already have and to go on further and create theories for information we don't know. But more importantly to hear out your wishes too.

From the trailers, we can guess the following (though it may be subject to change until the end product is finished):

• Twillight Town (Heartless and Nobodies)
  • Mysterious Tower (Heartless)
  • Olympus (Heartless)
  • Monstropolis (Unversed (yay) and Heartless)
  • Toy Box (Heartless)
  • Kingdom of Corona (Heartless and supposedly Marluxia's nobody army)
  • Arendelle (Heartless)
  • The Caribbean (Heartless)

If there is some enemy type you found on the trailers and that isn't listed, you can tell me and I'll update the list. 

I am very sure that Arendelle may too have a nobody army of Larxene, given she's there.

So now, are you happy that we've got almost every type of enemy in KH3? I am insanely hyped, maybe because I am some kind of perfeccionist or whatever is the right word.

It is said that all worlds will only have to be visited once. Yet, as they might be veery huge, it's possible that we may find Nobodies in all kind of worlds. 

But I believe that for the Unversed, it may depend of Vanitas' presence. After all he's on Monstropolis, the only world who has revealed it yet. 

Yet on KHBBS, Unversed were in all places. Vanitas surely just sent them there...However there may be no need of him to do so in KH3 since Heartless and Nobodies may be enough.

If the worlds had a second visit, they would have to have stronger enemies and there'd be a chance that Vanitas would send his Unversed there. But that doesn't seem to be happening (unfortunately for me).

Do you believe and do you wish we get all enemy types in every world? Having Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed together seems fun. I am just imaginating Shadows and Floods and Dusks together lol. For the last world, that will surely be a must xD

In relation to your nobody point,all the darknesses have become nobodies again, so where we have seen members of the SoD, like Xigbar in Olympus, Luxord in PotC, I think it's a safe assumption that the nobody types they control will return. 

In relation to your nobody point,all the darknesses have become nobodies again, so where we have seen members of the SoD, like Xigbar in Olympus, Luxord in PotC, I think it's a safe assumption that the nobody types they control will return.

It's a good point you have! I really forgot about it. Those worlds are sure to have their nobody army

Yet, just like in Kingdom of Corona, it would be a shame to just have one Nobody army in those four worlds at least (Aredelle, KoC, Olympus, Caribbean).

I'm expecting Dusks too at least xD

It's hard to believe that long ago I was wishing for a game to have all of the enemies so far and now it's become a reality. On topic, well I expect all of them to appear at some point and in variety but like you said Heartless and Nobodies will dominate while Unversed will depend on Vanitas' presence. I also would like to see Dream Eaters Nightmares in some stage. I have thought this could be a possibility in a mini world in the Realm of Dreams while trying to wake up Ventus, much like it happened with Sora in DDD. Well, only time will tell now :D

It's hard to believe that long ago I was wishing for a game to have all of the enemies so far and now it's become a reality. On topic, well I expect all of them to appear at some point and in variety but like you said Heartless and Nobodies will dominate while Unversed will depend on Vanitas' presence. I also would like to see Dream Eaters Nightmares in some stage. I have thought this could be a possibility in a mini world in the Realm of Dreams while trying to wake up Ventus, much like it happened with Sora in DDD. Well, only time will tell now :D

It's good to know you had this wish too :D

I wanted to point out the Dream Eaters Nightmares but I thought there wasn't a chance for them to appear given how difficult it seemed to be to put the Spirit ones, as far as I remember from the interviews. More to the fact that they reside in the Dream Realm. But the idea you pointed out there is reasonable enough. 

Either Dream Eaters Nightmares can appear when trying to save Ventus, or I have a hunch it may be possible for them to appear on the second playable character' path. It just seems possible, if Nomura-san really wants to put them. And I really hope he wants xD

It's good to know you had this wish too :D

I wanted to point out the Dream Eaters Nightmares but I thought there wasn't a chance for them to appear given how difficult it seemed to be to put the Spirit ones, as far as I remember from the interviews. More to the fact that they reside in the Dream Realm. But the idea you pointed out there is reasonable enough. 

Either Dream Eaters Nightmares can appear when trying to save Ventus, or I have a hunch it may be possible for them to appear on the second playable character' path. It just seems possible, if Nomura-san really wants to put them. And I really hope he wants xD

I just have this weird feeling we will have to visit the Realm of Dream at some stage, not that much time will be spent there but maybe enough to have a Nightmare or two. And considering KHUX is apparently happening in the Realm of Dreams then it might be possible to uncover some clues in there about those events, like I said not too many or anything but it might be possible.

well that was in the Trailer but I think its possible that all the enemie types are going to appear in every world its going to be a colorfull mish mash

I really hope you're right! I would love that  :3

Along with really many different kind of materials for item synthesizing

Kill me if you want, but I think Square missed an opportunity to bring back Dream Eaters with the world-splitting plot Young Xehanort has.

I'd love to hear more about what you are talking about xD

I really hope you're right! I would love that  :3

Along with really many different kind of materials for item synthesizing

I'd love to hear more about what you are talking about xD

You know how I’m DDD the worlds are split for Sora and Riku? Well-actually, let me expand:

I was thinking Xehanort could’ve used some leftover darkness from the Realm of Sleep to create a dream version of the Toy Box and bring back Dream Eaters.

You know how I’m DDD the worlds are split for Sora and Riku? Well-actually, let me expand:

I was thinking Xehanort could’ve used some leftover darkness from the Realm of Sleep to create a dream version of the Toy Box and bring back Dream Eaters.

Wow that doesn't seem a bad idea :) Those dream eaters could fit into Toy Box world xD

I hope Nomura finds some way to put them into KH3