Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey guys! I'm not going to type a big paragraph because I want you to watch the video O_O but here is my theory on Sora being the 13th Vessel in Kingdom Hearts 3. Let me know your thoughts and maybe consider Sharing the video and Subscribing to the channel if you want to see more Kingdom Hearts Content like this.

Thank you for your time! :D

It's probably Roxas or Xion.

Roxas makes sense since Xehanort seems to want him back. Xion doesn't make a lot of sense since nobody knows she exists, but this is Nomura we're talking about.

Well, we never know what could happen! I mean, we got Aqua fallen to darkness, for crying out loud, so just think about all the possibilities and surprises that are in store for us! This was a great video, Prodigy! And well, when it comes to Sora becoming the 13th vessel, it's a scary thought, because think of all the power he has, and how it could be used against the Realm Of Light! But honestly, since we already saw Sora almost fall but be saved by Riku, I don't think we'll have Sora fall a second time, ya know?

Sora can't be the 13th vessel because the final battle has been confirmed to be Sora vs Xehanort.

That's not necessarily true. Xehanort can easily just discard Sora after he forges the Xblade.