Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

What remaining games of 2018 are you excited for?

What remaining games of 2018 are you excited for?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What remaining games of 2018 are you excited for?

• Megaman 11
    • Smash Bros Ultimate
    • Dragon Quest XI
    • Fallout 76
    • Spider-Man
    • Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    • Spyro Reignited Trilogy
    • Pokemon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Fist of the North Star
    • Shovel Knight King of Cards DLC
    • Valkyria Chronicles 4
    • Assassin's Creed Odyssey
    • Super Mario Party
    • CoD Black Ops 4
    • Life is Strange 2
    • Persona 3 & 5 Dancing
    • TWEWY: Final Remix
    • None.
    • Another? Share below!

I wouldn't call it excited but I am curious about Spider-Man, LiS2, Spyro, and TWEWY, though the latter two merely due to the bostalgia and seeing how things changed. I do have the games here, so I doubt everything will be a new experience. Still, I'm happy they are getting released.

I'm not too convinced of Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee yet. Seems like a lot of wasted potential to throw out a half-hearted game at full price without putting in much effort. It fails to impress me as a current gen title, even if it's just some sort of remake. Game Freak should have enough funds to do something more and also innovative but since they sell, it seems like the plea for a better story and revised gameplay falls on deaf ears.

Smash Bros is a fun game to play with friends for me, I really liked the previous games too, but that game especially is hyped up more than I can relate to. It's basically the same concept with little changes here and there, but likely nothing that would make me go "whoa, I did not expect that!". I'd still buy it if I had a Switch and if it was pre-owned.

So yeah, I wouldn't say I'm excited for any of these titles. I'm interested in some of them but it can't really compare to the excitement I have for some other games getting released in the future.

For what remains of this year, I'm easily the most excited for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Spider-Man and Dragon Quest XI!

I think that when it comes to Smash, just the sheer amount of content the game will have, not to mention the biggest roster ever in a Smash game, is an exciting prospect! I can't wait to duke it out with online players, it's gonna be epic! But I'll have to wait till next year, since I'll get a Switch for next year.

When it comes to Spider-Man, I'm really excited for that game, because Insomniac has really shown us just how amazing (No pun intended.) playing this game will be! It really does look like they have put so much attention to detail and respect Spidey's rich history over the decades he's existed! With that, basically what I'm trying to say, is that Insomniac will be for Spider-Man what Rocksteady did for Batman. It'll be that amazing!

As for Dragon Quest XI, the game seems really interesting to me, and given how I've never played a Dragon Quest game before, I'd be all in for entering the series with this entry!

I plan to get myself a Nintendo switch so I can buy both TWEWY and Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Yassss, Twewy is another game I want to get! X_X 
Edited by The Transcendent Key

I'm definitely excited for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. My childhood is bursting with anticipation for it, after all. And Pokemon Let's Go Eevee is the game that has made me want to buy a switch, along with the announcement for TWEWY: Final Remix. So if I get the job I interviewed for last week, a Nintendo Switch will be my splurge with the pay increase.

I'm definitely excited for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. My childhood is bursting with anticipation for it, after all. And Pokemon Let's Go Eevee is the game that has made me want to buy a switch, along with the announcement for TWEWY: Final Remix. So if I get the job I interviewed for last week, a Nintendo Switch will be my splurge with the pay increase.

question Is what will they remake next? This seems kinda a sucessfull gaming business model