Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Sin's Castle: Inspired by Castlevania (Sign Ups and Discussion)

When the moon is full…

Covered in the Blood of Red…

The castle shall rise…

The Land will submit…

To the force that evolves…

In the Castle of sinned souls…

For decades upon decades, a location known as Midnight has had multiple occurrences deemed as ‘Supernatural’. Magic cast by witches, Vampiric creatures crawling in the night, and even ghosts, ghouls, and fairies have become reality. But even with these occurrences, it has been peaceful. Most citizens don’t mind the supernatural and have come to accept it...Until one night...One eternal night...

A red moon appeared in the sky. Dark mist covered the grounds.
Skeletons, bats, and even zombies have started terrorizing the town for no more than 5 days. Efforts were made to stop the madness, but to no avail will this haunting invasion end. The source? A black castle by the cliff.

Amongst the dancing fires enveloping the Midnight town, the county has chosen the best Vampire Hunters, swordsmen, mages/witches, poison users, alchemists, summoners, monks, ninjas, weapon architects, gunmen/gunwoman, familiar-makers, enchanters, archers, ect. (ANY CLASS YOU CAN THINK OF OR CREATE) to finally put an end on the terror. After they have halted the invading fire (saved the nearby town from burning down), they must enter the black castle, solve it’s perplexing mysteries, and kill the monstrosities that lie within. But you must be warned...Some choices can lead to crucial consequences…

Enter Sin’s Castle...If you dare...

May the Lord bless you and keep you...
Lift His countenance upon you...
And give you Peace...
Amen.

RULES:

1.Basic KH13 rules

2.Don’t be OP (of course)

3.Have fun!

Character Sheets:

Name:

Race: (Are you a human, a vampire, an ogre, a ghost, a half-beastman, a Teifling, a Changling, a robot, a monkey, a SNAIL!?....Just anything really.)

Age: (Preferably 17 and older, but the age is up to your choice)

Gender: (I can’t clearly see you...Are you a boy or a girl? Or neither?)

Appearance:

Sexuality: (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transsexual, Pansexual, Asexual, etc.)

Personality:

Backstory:

Class: (THIS is where you can get creative. You can choose a class that can be chosen from DND or create a class of your own. What they do with the properties of the class is up to creation, but not OP. Like as a Mage, you could use magic in the form of elemental bubbles or combine magic with your weapon. The possibilities are endless! But be carefully descriptive about your powers. Speaking of which...)

Abilities: (boop)

Weapon: (Any basic weapon. Sword, staff, arrow, wand, baseball bat, hammer, axe, mace, whip, bell...Just anything really.)

Extras: (Fun extra stuff about your character or yourself. Your choice completely)

QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Name: Thassa Gravewarder

Race: Human

Appearance: (I will attach it)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: quiet and cold upon first meeting but after some time she is willing to open up and starts showing her warmer side. She has a very strong desire to protect those in need and to donate to those who need more than she does.

Backstory: Born into a familia of clerics, Thassa was destined to become one herself. She learned the scriptures and began to turn into her goddesses manifest early in her childhood, as she grew she started to see visions of incidents that came to pass. Thassa began to feel that these visions were her Goddess trying to speak to her. Soon she felt like she was an extension of the deities will and began to act upon it. She now travels the world, blessing the graves and hallowing the land that people were buried upon.

Class: Cleric of the Grave

Abilities: Hallowing Earth- after some time and a vial or two of holy water she can bless the very ground she stands on so that thr undead are at a disadvantage and cannot rise beneath her. 1/day

Death’s Watcher- with a swift glace Thassa can cloud the mind of a target causing them to miss a single attack that could possibly critically injure an ally. 1/day

Holy Bolt- A simple burst of Holy Magic sent towards a foe.

Cure Wounds- allows healing that is stronger based on the time taken to heal her target.

Weapon: a shovel marked with her goddesses symbol on its spade

Extras: She has a fear of cats and likes dancing.

Hope this is ok

post-77812-0-05586000-1534746270_thumb.jpeg

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Name: Thassa Gravewarder

Race: Human

Appearance: (I will attach it)

Sexuality: (Im not entirely sure what you mean by sexuality. If you could explain further that would be nice)

Personality: quiet and cold upon first meeting but after some time she is willing to open up and starts showing her warmer side. She has a very strong desire to protect those in need and to donate to those who need more than she does.

Backstory: Born into a familia of clerics, Thassa was destined to become one herself. She learned the scriptures and began to turn into her goddesses manifest early in her childhood, as she grew she started to see visions of incidents that came to pass. Thassa began to feel that these visions were her Goddess trying to speak to her. Soon she felt like she was an extension of the deities will and began to act upon it. She now travels the world, blessing the graves and hallowing the land that people were buried upon.

Class: Cleric of the Grave

Abilities: Hallowing Earth- after some time and a vial or two of holy water she can bless the very ground she stands on so that thr undead are at a disadvantage and cannot rise beneath her. 1/day

Death’s Watcher- with a swift glace Thassa can cloud the mind of a target causing them to miss a single attack that could possibly critically injure an ally. 1/day

Holy Bolt- A simple burst of Holy Magic sent towards a foe.

Cure Wounds- allows healing that is stronger based on the time taken to heal her target.

Weapon: a shovel marked with her goddesses symbol on its spade

Extras: She has a fear of cats and likes dancing.

Hope this is ok

Accepted! And I went into a little more detail on sexuality in the first post.

I'm considering giving this a try, though I do have a question: what are vampires on the spectrum of good and evil?  Would a vampire character automatically become a villain, or are they in league with those entering the Black Castle?

I'm considering giving this a try, though I do have a question: what are vampires on the spectrum of good and evil?  Would a vampire character automatically become a villain, or are they in league with those entering the Black Castle?

I would say for this, they would be in the league of entering the Black Castle and no, they would not nor would any other race be automatically a villain. That is entirely up to the character/roleplayer.

Sorry for the delay!  Here's hoping that we may accrue a few more players before starting. :)

Name: Yevgeni Malachite

Race: Vampire

Age: (appears in his mid-twenties, though has been around for at least a century).

Appearance: (only without wings, and darker clothing)

Rieusion.full.1489342.jpg

Sexuality: Unknown
Personality: Cold, calculating, and condescending, Yevgeni has long since forgotten the traits that made him once human.  He does, however, have a streak for justice (or at least his image of it) and will strive to great measures to see that justice is served.  He is not particularly social, though he will speak his mind if the situation is right.

Backstory: No one really knows how Yev left his life as a human and embraced that of a vampire.  Some believe it was by choice, while others thought it was a last ditch effort to keep him alive.  The truth, however, is that he chose the life of a vampire for two reasons: to shed himself of human emotions and to embrace immortality.  He doesn't very much draw enjoyment from feasting on the blood of humans, however, nor does he revel in taking lives just to maintain his own.  He desires to become a step up from humanity, to reach a state of supremacy which he believes he can only obtain through making the change.  Yevgeni also believes that his time as a vampire is temporarily, that one day he would be able to shed the state of being for something greater.

His desire for shedding human emotions, however, is somewhat shrouded in mystery.  He does not wish to feel, to love, or to care.  Perhaps something more had happened in his past that led him to walking the path he now treads.

Class: Sorcerer of the Forbidden Arts

Abilities: Light Magic (beams, missiles, blinding, anti-dark, et cetera), healing, and an array of lightning spells.  Can absorb light from terrain and re-channel it, though this takes quite a magic drain and thus cannot be used often or for long durations.  (Is this descriptive enough?)

Weapon: Rapier

Extras: Has empathy for siblings and children, and also hates his hair getting messed up.

Sorry for the delay!  Here's hoping that we may accrue a few more players before starting. :)

Name: Yevgeni Malachite[/size]

Race: Vampire[/size]

Age: (appears in his mid-twenties, though has been around for at least a century).[/size]

Appearance: (only without wings, and darker clothing)[/size]

Rieusion.full.1489342.jpg[/size]

Sexuality: Unknown[/size]

Personality:[/size] Cold, calculating, and condescending, Yevgeni has long since forgotten the traits that made him once human.  He does, however, have a streak for justice (or at least his image of it) and will strive to great measures to see that justice is served.  He is not particularly social, though he will speak his mind if the situation is right.[/size]

Backstory: No one really knows how Yev left his life as a human and embraced that of a vampire.  Some believe it was by choice, while others thought it was a last ditch effort to keep him alive.  The truth, however, is that he chose the life of a vampire for two reasons: to shed himself of human emotions and to embrace immortality.  He doesn't very much draw enjoyment from feasting on the blood of humans, however, nor does he revel in taking lives just to maintain his own.  He desires to become a step up from humanity, to reach a state of supremacy which he believes he can only obtain through making the change.  Yevgeni also believes that his time as a vampire is temporarily, that one day he would be able to shed the state of being for something greater.

His desire for shedding human emotions, however, is somewhat shrouded in mystery.  He does not wish to feel, to love, or to care.  Perhaps something more had happened in his past that led him to walking the path he now treads.

Class: Sorcerer of the Forbidden Arts[/size]

Abilities: Light Magic (beams, missiles, blinding, anti-dark, et cetera), healing, and an array of lightning spells.  Can absorb light from terrain and re-channel it, though this takes quite a magic drain and thus cannot be used often or for long durations.  (Is this descriptive enough?)

Weapon: Rapier[/size]

Extras: Has empathy for siblings and children, and also hates his hair getting messed up.[/size]

[/size]

ACCEPTED! I'll give it just a little bit more time for the possible outcome that someone else will sign up, but I think we could start about a week or two from now on Friday. Sound good?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuugh....

I really, really hate to do this but...It even hurts to be typing this.

Sin’s Castle will be put on hold for a while until I can get a grasp of the college life. I’ll still accept sign ups in the future, but it may be a while before we begin, especially when I have another RP going on.

I apologize for this delay. I really want to try an original idea of mine that I believe to be unique and in order for that to happen, I need to have the right mindset.

Again, I apologize for this announcement, but it WILL happen. I promise.