Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I just found out a video that shows off new cutscenes from the Toy Box.

It doesn't reveal too much, but if you want to experience Toy Box's story on your own, you may not want to watch the video I guess.

Either way I am not sure if you have already watched it. 

And I believe it may be uncommon to find those cutscenes, given the players don't have much time to play the game and most likely will skip them.

Here it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLr9H4n9W0

One particular thing I found out is that the track "Shaded Truths" from BBS and that got into KH3D, I think, returned. It's shown on the final cutscene. I wonder if in the demo there they got to fight that strange toy I have never ever seen.

Edited by VocaloidLover13

Thank you for bringing this to peoples's attention who want to see it I believe GameSpot originally posted their gameplay of it with the cutscenes up until the dino-esque toy fight by mistake. Nobody was allowed to record cutscenes, so they had to take it down an replace it with another video. People downloaded the video in put it back up on YouTube before it could be taken down. There's also one with gameplay in it if either of you are interested. (Although I'd assume most people are more interested in the cutscenes since they've seen gameplay of the demo a million times already.): 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plP0WBdMHV4

Edited by ITzDarthLordRevan

I've been wondering how Woody and Buzz are able to fight in battle as party members if they're just toys. Now that I know

Buzz's laser actually works in the world

, it makes more sense.

Edited by Allwil13

I've been wondering how Woody and Buzz are able to fight in battle as party members if they're just toys. Now that I know

Buzz's laser actually works in the world

, it makes more sense.

Well, they still have their fists and feet. Particularly, Buzz has his wings and Woody has his string.

Edited by Perkilator

I just found out a video that shows off new cutscenes from the Toy Box.

It doesn't reveal too much, but if you want to experience Toy Box's story on your own, you may not want to watch the video I guess.

Either way I am not sure if you have already watched it. 

And I believe it may be uncommon to find those cutscenes, given the players don't have much time to play the game and most likely will skip them.

Here it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lLr9H4n9W0

One particular thing I found out is that the track "Shaded Truths" from BBS and that got into KH3D, I think, returned. It's shown on the final cutscene. I wonder if in the demo there they got to fight that strange toy I have never ever seen.

Someon posted these after the first or second time the demo was made available but for obvious reasons it was taken down. It's fair to assume this will pop up every now and then since people surely downloaded it. Thanks for letting people know Vocaloid!

If anyone can find the video of the Blue Haired Doll that'd be great. I can't remember if that was in the Gamestop footage or not.

I am sure it was just a screenshot leak. If it were on the demo, we'd know more about it, you know. That's what I believe xD

The Blue-haired doll was the final boss in the demo. Nobody was allowed to record the boss fight with her. No footage of the the blue-haired doll managed to get out, but a person playing the demo managed to take two screenshots of her and leak it out to the public.

Wow, I did not know that at all

Thank you for informing us!

If anyone can find the video of the Blue Haired Doll that'd be great. I can't remember if that was in the Gamestop footage or not.

All we know is what we've seen from leaked screenshots, ,mostly the back of the doll and from people's comments. Whilst, she wasn't too challenging to beat, the fight was unsettling as she was very creepy and disturbing. Apparently it wasn't shown as it had major plot relevance, rather than the Gigas scene which we have seen. I do wish we could see it though, I'm intrigued by the 'disturbing' aspect of it as none of the bosses have had that impact as such before.