Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Leamax

Sony Japan to host "PlayStation LineUp Tour" on September 10th at Tokyo Midtown

Sony Japan has announced on their Japanese Playstation blog a pre-Tokyo Game Show showcase will be held at the Tokyo Midtown Hall on September 10th. This showcase, titled "Playstation LineUpTour", will be about an hour long and will feature trailers or upcoming games.

The event will start at 6:30 PM JST (5:30 AM EDT) and will be live-streamed.

Posted Image

There is a possibility that Kingdom Hearts III will make an appearance during the event. If a new trailer is revealed, then it could be Big Hero 6, as Nomura said in an interview in June that Big Hero 6 could be the next reveal in a future trailer.

Could this be the place where we will see a new trailer? Let us know in the comments below!

Click here to view the article

5:30 am?! No thanks. I may have stayed up for the Japan Expo a few months ago, but I'm not going to stay up THAT late. I'll just wait when I wake up and monitor the internet for any kind of news.

I'm sad cus i wanted to make a video ASAP on it, but il be at work. Bummer.

I'm sad cus i wanted to make a video ASAP on it, but il be at work. Bummer.

Life can be like that sometimes. I'm not a YouTuber myself, but I've seen how tough it actually is to make it big on there, especially when bigger YouTubers put out similar themed content to you and how multiple of them put it out faster than you are able to. I wish you good luck and I'll check out your videos sometime.

Life can be like that sometimes. I'm not a YouTuber myself, but I've seen how tough it actually is to make it big on there, especially when bigger YouTubers put out similar themed content to you and how multiple of them put it out faster than you are able to. I wish you good luck and I'll check out your videos sometime.

Yeeah you aren't lying. You don't know how discouraging it is to release a video before a big youtuber, rack up 15 views in an hour. and see them rack up 1,500 in 20 seconds. It's a slow climb, but it's expected. Thanks for the support.

Hey

Yeeah you aren't lying. You don't know how discouraging it is to release a video before a big youtuber, rack up 15 views in an hour. and see them rack up 1,500 in 20 seconds. It's a slow climb, but it's expected. Thanks for the support.

Hey, no problem! I'm sure you'll make it there someday!  :)