Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Exilra

[8-23-18] Fantastical Fireworks! Event, 7* Roxas Art [EX] Medal Deal

From 12 AM PT 8/22 until 11:59 PM PT 8/28, the Fantastical Fireworks event will be available. Complete the quests to obtain the Goldfish Spirit Part and the "Pyrotechnician" title!

From 12 AM PT 8/23 until 11:59 PM PT 8/25, the 7* Roxas Art [EX] Medal Deal will be available. Each pull from costs 3,000 Jewels and you are guaranteed a Tier 5 7* medal or a 7* Roxas Art [EX] medal, 9 5* or higher medals, and 3 Magic Mirror medals. The 7* Roxas Art [EX] is guaranteed within 5 pulls. The guaranteed 7* medal will come with one of the following skills at their maximum level: Attack Boost VI Max, Defense Boost I Max, Defense Boost II Max, Defense Boost III Max, Attack Boost V Max & Gauge 1, Attack Boost V Max & Lux+, Triple Threat II. You also have a chance of getting a boosted version of Roxas Art [EX] with 1,000 more Strength and Defense!

Edited by Exilra

I can't believe I have to say this, but apparently SENA is still doing it, so... Do NOT pull for this Roxas. Much like Final Boss Xion before him, he's not worthwhile as a 7* compared to other medals. Single and Random target medals are the current meta in PVP since they have higher multipliers, so having a 7* version of an Area of Effect medal is simply a waste of jewels.

Now, if you want it just because you like the medal, that's fine, but in terms of strategy and jewel management, this is big bait.