Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Nintendo Dream Team! (Roleplay Thread)

Pit left Leaf's side and sent a quick apology to her before immediately joining the Mario Bros. in their confrontation.

"Take 'em out one by one, eh? No sweat!" Pit responded. The angel drew out his bow and aimed at one of the grombas, readying his light arrow for a few moments. Once the arrow grew bigger and was fully charged, Pit fired the light arrow at one of the Grombas before aiming at another and firing several less potent arrows of light at them.

Pit left Leaf's side and sent a quick apology to her before immediately joining the Mario Bros. in their confrontation.

"Take 'em out one by one, eh? No sweat!" Pit responded. The angel drew out his bow and aimed at one of the grombas, readying his light arrow for a few moments. Once the arrow grew bigger and was fully charged, Pit fired the light arrow at one of the Grombas before aiming at another and firing several less potent arrows of light at them.

The Gromba that was leading the rolling pack gets hit by the bigger arrow and poof! It's gone and defeated. Some of the smaller arrows miss the monsters. Some do hit, but it doesn't faze the Grombas. They were getting very close to barrel through Pit first!

Link read the descriptions over Zelda’s shoulder. Giant birds of legend seemed interesting. He looked up at the statues, wondering if these birds were machines like the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. Or maybe this was the wrong way to think of things. They were a long way from home. Things could be different here.

“Name mean anything to you?” He asked Zelda, rolling the name “Pi’illo” around in his mind.

~Pi'illo Castle~

Link read the descriptions over Zelda’s shoulder. Giant birds of legend seemed interesting. He looked up at the statues, wondering if these birds were machines like the Divine Beast Vah Medoh. Or maybe this was the wrong way to think of things. They were a long way from home. Things could be different here.
“Name mean anything to you?” He asked Zelda, rolling the name “Pi’illo” around in his mind.

Zelda shakes her head no. "None of these titles strike a chord in my memory..."

"Princess!" A high pitched, feminine voice calls out. Hearing the word 'Princess', Zelda looks to where the voice was coming from. "Princess Peach!" The yellow floating ball being that Zelda saw earlier was coming towards her. "P-Princess...Peach?" Zelda repeats in hesitation.

"Wait..." The yellow orb floats around Zelda, taking a closer look at her. "Oh! Sorry about that. I thought you were someone else." She says, in somewhat disappointment.

"Oh, don't worry about it. It's quite alright. Especially since I happen to be a princess myself." Zelda replies. The yellow being's expression lights up. "R-REALLY? A PRINCESS??" It asks in surprise and wonder. She said it so loud, some others were wondering what the commotion was about. Zelda looks a little nervous seeing this being react in such a way. "U-Um...Yes. I am Zelda, Princess in the land of Hyrule." She says with a bow. Zelda looks to Link. "And this is the brave hero who saved Hyrule from complete darkness, Link." She says with a smile. "We've come a far distance from our home in search of a certain stone. But for now, we are just exploring to learn more about the island."

"Wooow...That's amazing!" The yellow orb says. She twirls around in the air. "My name is Starlow. I represent the Star Sprites from high above. Hello Yello!" Zelda chuckles at Starlow's peppiness. She seemed rather excited to meet another princess. "This is my first time coming here too. There's so much to do in this place! I don't know much about a stone, but you can visit the two booths to learn more about the island." Starlow looks to the blue booth on the left side of the castle. "The guides at the blue booth can tell you about the castle rooms and floors. But the pink booth..." Starlow looks to the pink booth on the right side of the castle. "That can tell you about the different places on the island. They sound interesting in my opinion." Starlow comments.

Pit’s determined frown deepened at the sight of the charging grombas, the gears in his head beginning to turn as he tried to come up with an effective way to hold them back. Soon an idea filled his head and Pit looked down at his bow for a moment, before he held his arm up in the air and shouted.

“Lady Palutena! grant me usage of the Upperdash Arm!”

The angel jumped to the side to avoid the incoming stampede of Grombas.

Leaf gasps when the gate got closed, realizing something's not right about this. she got a bit worried and mad as she looks at Broque Monsier. "H-hey, what's going on?! Why's the gate closed?!" She asked. After that, when she saw the monsters, Leaf didn't find them scary at all. "Are you sure? Cuz They're kinda look like mushroom-look a like breads to me."she said. She was surprised as they just knocked Broque Monsier out of the way and about to go after her and the group. She noticed that the Grombas rolling themselves reminded her of the move, Rollout. "Wait a minute, that does remind me of Rollout. Alright Bulbasaur, let's go-!" She then stopped as Pit leaves to joins the Mario Bros, she tried to stop him, but surprised when she sees that he can fight too. "Huh. I guess there's no need to worry about them. Anyways, Bulbasaur, come on out!" She exclaimed as she lets out Bulbasaur. "Bulbasaur, Use Razor Leaf on those little monsters!"

Leaf gasps when the gate got closed, realizing something's not right about this. she got a bit worried and mad as she looks at Broque Monsier. "H-hey, what's going on?! Why's the gate closed?!" She asked. After that, when she saw the monsters, Leaf didn't find them scary at all. "Are you sure? Cuz They're kinda look like mushroom-look a like breads to me."she said. She was surprised as they just knocked Broque Monsier out of the way and about to go after her and the group. She noticed that the Grombas rolling themselves reminded her of the move, Rollout. "Wait a minute, that does remind me of Rollout. Alright Bulbasaur, let's go-!" She then stopped as Pit leaves to joins the Mario Bros, she tried to stop him, but surprised when she sees that he can fight too. "Huh. I guess there's no need to worry about them. Anyways, Bulbasaur, come on out!" She exclaimed as she lets out Bulbasaur. "Bulbasaur, Use Razor Leaf on those little monsters!"

~Blimport~

"Bulba!!" Bulbasuar pops out of Pokeball, ready to fight. Hearing his trainer's command, Bulbasuar shoots out little sharped leaves from the bulb on his back towards the rolling Grombas. By getting hit by the move, two of the Grombas in the back trip up and fall face flat on the ground. Mario and Luigi took the opportunity and stomped on them as well, making them poof. Although, both Grombas had two coins once they were defeated. Meanwhile, Peach was standing close to Tiki. Toadsworth ran to Peach's side. "A-Are you okay Princess?" He asks.

"Yes, I'm fine...Toadsworth?"

"Yes, my lady?"

"Can you give me my purse, please?"

"Y-Your purse? Why, of course!" Toadsworth takes out a pink purse with a pink strap on it. He gives it to Peach. "B-But what for?"

"Just in case." She puts it on her shoulder.

"Usage granted Pit! Coming right up!" The Palutena Bow suddenly disappears in bright radiant light and suddenly that same light shines down on Pit's hand. There appears the Upperdash Arm, ready and able.

Lute took up position behind Mario, Pit, and Luigi. She then readied another ball of flame from her book. She eyed the area around her allies, keeping watch for more foes. Having a sense that the others were able to do well for themselves she began to approach Broque Monsier. Flame burning in her hand.

Tiki frowned as the Grombas were destroyed. "oh.....but i wanted one...."

With his new weapon in hand, Pit charged at the remaining horde of grombas, firing a few powerful blue discs at some individuals and hitting others with melee attacks when they got too close to him.

"Great! Now use Vine whip!" Leaf then wonders as she takes out an empty Pokeball. "Hmm. I wonder if i catch one of them?" She looks around the battlefield and spotted one of the grombas, getting ready to throw the pokeball. "LET'S FOUND OUT!" she exclaimed determinedly as she threw the ball at the gromba.

Two of the Grombas get separated and blasted away by Pit's Upperdash projectiles! It only left three to front of Peach and Tiki with angry expressions. As they took a step forward, Peach has her hand in her purse in a defensive stance. However, one of Bulbasuar's vines wrap around one and takes it away towards Leaf! The two Grombas look at each other...Shrug...And go back into being real monsters. One of the Grombas leap towards Peach! The Princess suddenly takes out an entire closed parasol and whacks the Gromba away like it was a baseball. "Phew! That was close!" Peach says. One of Grombas that was separated was hit by Pit's upper dash punch and was flung off into the sky.

The Gromba is slammed on the ground by Bulbasuar. It looks dizzy. Leaf throws the Pokeball at the monster. It gets sucked in by red light! The ball drops down.

Ding!

….It's caught.

Lute goes over to the fallen Broque Monsieur. He shakes his head getting up from the ground. He then sees Lute. His eyes widen. "Ah! Arretez! Stop zee fire! Stop zee fire! Zis is all act!" He picks up his head and flips it around, turning it right-side up from menacing to kind. "Zis was all an act to generate zee excitement and zee passion! Non harm was meant!" He quickly says seeing Lute.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

"Acts don't try to kill people" Lute growled. she brought the flame closer to him. she started to examine him, the way his body kept turning upside down and such was rather fascinating. She examined him further. Before turning to the others "What would you like to do with this one? just torch it?" 

Tiki kept watching before deciding to try to chase one around to catch it.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Once Pit finished his assault he briefly glanced at the Mario Bros with a small grin, before facing Lute.

“Let’s hear him out first. He’s gotta have a good reason for flipping out on us like that.”

Not only was Pit curious regarding Broque Monsieur, but also about a certain thing regarding his switching of weapons mid-battle. “Thank you for your help, Lady Palutena, but just one thing first.. Am I gonna have to do the thing of calling out names whenever I want to switch out weapons?

"Acts don't try to kill people" Lute growled. she brought the flame closer to him. she started to examine him, the way his body kept turning upside down and such was rather fascinating. She examined him further. Before turning to the others "What would you like to do with this one? just torch it?" 

Tiki kept watching before deciding to try to chase one around to catch it.

The Mario Bros. meet up with Lute and shake their heads no, especially Luigi by his expression. "Oh no! We don't want-a do that." The green clothed man said.

"Pardon! Pardon! Zis was mistake! Huge mistake! Honest!" The French accented Block man stood up on his feet. "Besides...Comme tu vois, zee monsters are, how you say, very pitiful...In sight. Oui." Broque says. "Zis was first time act! We trained zeese monsters in rehearsal, but alas, zey decided not listen...Very bad time to not listen to Broque Monsieur. I apologize." He explains. "Zis was meant to spice up zee tour, give more people a rush of fear and wonder! Of course some zings could use fixing for future performances."

"So this was all an act?" Princess Peach says. She caught up to the group leaving Toadsworth to watch Tiki chasing the Gromba.

"Oui! All an act! Again, I am terribly sorry for zee trouble I caused you." He points his finger up in the air. "I promise to make it up to you! Broque Promise!"

"Hmmm...It depends on how epic and powerful you want the moment to be...Hee hee! It's fine Pit. You can just have me read your thoughts and I can transfer them through that." She says.

Link jumped when Starlow appeared. At first he thought it was a fairy, but that apparently wasn’t so. As Zelda engaged with their new friend, the young hero looked around the hall again. He noted the booths the yellow orb mentioned.

“What do you know of this place?” Link asked Starlow, turning back to the others.

Lute extingushed the flame and stepped back. she hid her tome away into her bag again. "i dont get these people" she grumbles. she took out an empty book and began to fill it with notes. everything she had learned up until this moment was recorded into this book.

Tiki continued to chase around the Gromba, tripping once before quickly getting back up and proceeding to chase again.

Two of the Grombas get separated and blasted away by Pit's Upperdash projectiles! It only left three to front of Peach and Tiki with angry expressions. As they took a step forward, Peach has her hand in her purse in a defensive stance. However, one of Bulbasuar's vines wrap around one and takes it away towards Leaf! The two Grombas look at each other...Shrug...And go back into being real monsters. One of the Grombas leap towards Peach! The Princess suddenly takes out an entire closed parasol and whacks the Gromba away like it was a baseball. "Phew! That was close!" Peach says. One of Grombas that was separated was hit by Pit's upper dash punch and was flung off into the sky.

The Gromba is slammed on the ground by Bulbasuar. It looks dizzy. Leaf throws the Pokeball at the monster. It gets sucked in by red light! The ball drops down.

Ding!

….It's caught.

Lute goes over to the fallen Broque Monsieur. He shakes his head getting up from the ground. He then sees Lute. His eyes widen. "Ah! Arretez! Stop zee fire! Stop zee fire! Zis is all act!" He picks up his head and flips it around, turning it right-side up from menacing to kind. "Zis was all an act to generate zee excitement and zee passion! Non harm was meant!" He quickly says seeing Lute.

Leaf was shocked when she caught the Gromba as she picked up the pokeball, didn't even thought that would work. "I... I can't believe it... That actually work.... On other monsters...but is it really a pokemon at all?" She asked. The girl doesn't know why if it would work on other creatures. She then faces Broque Monsieur as she walks towards him and glares at him. "Alright, what's the big idea?! Why did you attack us for?! She asked angrily. After the block man explained everything, Leaf blinked and was a bit confused. "So all of this was just an act after all?"

Pit’s blue eyes narrowed at Broque’s confession, the gears in his head turning once more. Broque’s confession seemed genuine, but something about it felt off. He swore he saw a purple aura around the block man for a second, though it quickly disappeared. “I dunno. Something seems off about all this.. You sure it was just an act and this isn’t just an excuse to let you off the hook?“ The angel asked in a doubtful tone

Eh, this guy’s weird. Lady Palutena, can we trust this guy? He just set really angry creatures against us, and I’m thinking that he wasn’t really acting. That, or he’s really good at impressions.” 

Link jumped when Starlow appeared. At first he thought it was a fairy, but that apparently wasn’t so. As Zelda engaged with their new friend, the young hero looked around the hall again. He noted the booths the yellow orb mentioned.

“What do you know of this place?” Link asked Starlow, turning back to the others.

~Pi'illo Castle~

"Well, not too much. I just got here a few minutes ago and I'm STILL overwhelmed!" Starlow responds to Link. "Although..." She turns to the door down the hallway. "That one door straight ahead is off limits for right now. They keep saying it's for a special group of tourists. I wonder who's in that group." She looks back. "Anyways, that's all I've got. I hope this helps!" Starlow says.

"Much obliged Starlow. Link, I'll head to the pink booth to ask questions if you want to join me. And perhaps we could join this 'special group' when they arrive to satisfy our curiosities." Zelda says. She walks to the pink booth with Starlow following her. Starlow then stops, and goes back to Link. "Oh yeah! If you see another blonde haired lady in a pink dress, that might be Princess Peach. If she's here and you see her, just give her a "Hello Yello!" from her friend, Starlow. Thanks!" She flies back to Zelda's side.

~Path to Pi'illo Castle~

"I was thinking the same thing Pit. But from my Powers of Lie Detection, he's clean. This really was a genuine tourist act. Gone wrong, of course. But at the same time...I felt that dark aura too, but it wasn't his own aura...Like it was someone else's...Though I doubt it was to heighten his acting skills." Palutena said in Pit's mind.

"Oui! Oui! A spectacle at best! Exhilarating, yet equally frightful, followed by relief, no? Monsieur said in his cheerful, hype-up attitude. Peach gave thought to the guide's statement. "Well...I guess I do feel glad that this was unintentional." She said. "Again, I do apologize. And again, I am now in debt to you. Ah! Voila! I 'ave zee solution! We go to Pi'illo Castle and moi shall give you an exclusive reward for zee troubles, no? We have a deal?" One of the last Grombas however starts running towards Broque and is jumping in front of him. "Oh-honh! Gromba! You 'ave finally come back to your senses!" The Gromba jumps on top of Broque Monsieur head and sits there, peacefully.

"Do not fret, guests. Oui, zis one is full of, how you say, tranquility and peace. He is loyal like pet dog." Monsieur states. The Gromba nods in agreement to Broque.

"And I could say the same about those Grombas too..." The Goddess adds in Pit's mind.

(Tiki): After so much chasing...You finally catch the Gromba. You feel accomplished, complete, and feel a rush of success through your body. You feel like you can die happy now...Now your quest has one last challenge...

...Where the heck are you going to put it?

Leaf sighs as she nods. "Fine. But You better keep your promise." She looks at Gromba's pokeball, wondering what to do with it. "Umm Mister block man. Do you know what am i suppose with this one? Is this even a pokemon?" She asked him as she let's the Gromba out.

Lute simply sighs as she watches her allies beleive this... thing that had attempted to attack them. she didnt believe on bit of its words and decided to remain on the defencive. she wasnt going to fall for its lies.

Tiki held the Gromba tight against her chest and ran back up to the group. "Look what I got! Im gonna name him Marth! Mar Mar for short" she smiles. "and he too will be a great hero one day" she seemed proud of the name

Edited by HeartOfFerria

Lute simply sighs as she watches her allies beleive this... thing that had attempted to attack them. she didnt believe on bit of its words and decided to remain on the defencive. she wasnt going to fall for its lies.

Tiki held the Gromba tight against her chest and ran back up to the group. "Look what I got! Im gonna name him Marth! Mar Mar for short" she smiles. "and he too will be a great hero one day" she seemed proud of the name

Peach giggles at the sigh of Tiki. "Aww, hee hee! He looks to be a very brave one Tiki." Peach says to the little girl. Toadsworth is crawling on the ground, panting. "And she....Looks to be....A very...Active one..." He weakly says.

Leaf sighs as she nods. "Fine. But You better keep your promise." She looks at Gromba's pokeball, wondering what to do with it. "Umm Mister block man. Do you know what am i suppose with this one? Is this even a pokemon?" She asked him as she let's the Gromba out.

"My name is Broqu- S-S-SACRE BLU!" Broque Monsieur's eyes widen at the sight of a Gromba popping out of the Pokeball. "I-I-I've never seen anyzing like zat! WOW!" He is full of shock and surprise. "Zis might need some more looking at. But zat will be later! Zee castle is near! Come!" He turns around and walks forward. After he leaves, Toadsworth fully gets up and faces the group. "Well...That was quite eventful...But...Am I not the only one that finds this "accident" a bit peculiar?" He states.

Mario, Luigi, and even Peach shake their heads no. "Something was definitely odd about him a moment ago...I saw dark aura around him. Maybe it was controlling him?" She says. Mario and Luigi begin to think. "I say we keep a close eye on him as we follow. If we do anything irrational, it may get us an unpleasant ride off this island." Toadsworth suggests.

So if it wasn’t theirs.. could something have possessed them to act that way? An outside force?” Pit pondered. He followed Broque towards the castle, casting brief glances to his companions, settling on Leaf and the Gromba beside her for a bit. He had to ask her about that ball she held some other time, hopefully soon.

Link briefly made a face when Starlow was unable to supply much more information. He was hoping to get moving, but it looked like learning from the booths was the way to go. Still, the information about the door did interest him. Zelda seemed to hope to join the special group of tourists, though Link was wondering if they were the special group. Well, that might be a bit much to call two people a group. But it still made sense to him that they were already part of this mysterious group. He was very use to the idea of legends and destiny, so the concept for that door waiting on them didn’t phase Link. He did worry a little about who else might be part of the group and what this legend entailed.

Pausing a moment to study the locked door, Link nearly jumped when Starlow came back with her message for a Princess Peach. If the yellow orb was going to hang around Zelda, Link couldn’t really think of why he would see this Peach before Starlow would, but he nodded anyway.

After a final look at the locked door, Link went to join Zelda at the pink booth. He tried to position himself so that he could see what she was seeing in the booth, but also watch for newcomers.

~The Pi'illo Castle Entrance~

"Voila! Zee Pi'illo Castle!"

As Monsieur promised, he led the group outside the entrance of the castle. It's a very big and tall stone structure with vines and green vegetation growing out from the exterior. The symbol of the Zeekeeper is over the entrance. "Wow! It looks so ancient and unique."  Peach comments, looking up at the structure. "Indeed! Are we enjoying zee happy times so far?" Monsieur asks the group.

"Well, it has certainly been exciting..." Peach responds. Hearing the response, Monsieur jumps up a little hearing that response. The Gromba on his head nearly falls, but gets its balance back and sits down calmly. "Ohh! Sweet princess! Zese words give me joy! Zee heart, it soars! Zee dreams, zey are true! Ho hohn! A successful tour, it is! And zee happy times do not end! Non." Monsieur walks closer to the group. "As moi has said, I shall give you zee rewards for ze troubles." He points his finger in the air. "Premier! First off! Ze coins you hold. Zee pockets, zey look empty. Pitiful. And how you say...Depressing in sight. So...Zee coin totals..."

"SHALL BE TRIPLED!!"

(Broque Monsieur has tripled the coin amounts! The party now has 650 coins in total with Pit having 150 coins, Tiki having 120 coins, Mario and Luigi have 240 coins, and Leaf has 90 coins. He also gives Lute 50 coins.)

"Yahoo!!" Mario cheers for this reward. The more coins you have, the easier life may be...For the most part.

"Seconde! Next! You reside in Mushroom Kingdom, no?" Mario and Luigi nod. "Oui. You do. Zen take zis in appreciation of ze mushrooms. Voila!"

Broque gives the Mario Bros. two 1-Up mushrooms. They are both very happy with this reward. "Fantastic!" Peach comments.

"AND."

"...ZE FINALE!" Monsieur announces in a passionate, excited tone. "In zee castle, zere is beautiful hotel rooms for guests to relax and admire after long days of looking around. We, of course, want you to relax as well. So..." He holds up a finger. "I give not un..." He holds up two fingers. "Not deux. Not trois! Non, non, non!" He then slowly holds up...

Eight fingers on his hands.

"HUIT! Eight free days and seven free nights at zee magnifique Pi'illo hotel! But do not feel pressured. Zis does not have to be in a row, no. You can come back zere at anytime without paying un coin as long as you have free days and nights remaining. Oui? Does zis make you, how you say, jump in joy?"