Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Nintendo Dream Team! (Roleplay Thread)

Link was actually pretty pleased with the progress. The change from platforms to a "balance bar" was frankly a preferable option to what he thought was going to happen. But while he felt confident in getting across himself, there were some in the party he wasn't sure about. That pink dress Princess Peach was wearing didn't seem very practical for trying to get across on a narrow bridge. Pit spoke up with a question. Link raised his hand to indicate he was strong enough, though his expression made it clear he was a little worried about the "throw good" clause.

Lute thought for a moment. “I dont know if its practical but my Elfire tome could create enough heat for a small updraft...”

Tiki raised her hand as well. Draconic strength was surely a sight to behold.

Edited by HeartOfFerria

The angel brightened at the two raised hands. "Great! Here's the plan: Link and Tiki, you go pick up the others and throw them up in the air as hard as you can- You can use your magic too, Lute- and then I'll use the shields of my Orbitars to push them to the other side. Like this for example."

Setting the rest of his bunched up stones down and grabbing one from the pile, Pit threw the rock upwards and summoned his Guardian Orbitars, replacing his bow at the moment. When the stone began to fall down, he willed an Orbitar to move up, and in one motion he pulled up its shield and flicked it with enough force to push the stone and launch it towards the other platform. The stone landed with no problems on the other platform.

"What do you guys think?" He asked, putting his closed hands on his waist.

Link watched the demonstration impassively as he weighed the options. It wasn't a perfect solution, but they were rare things in his experience. And it's not like he hadn't done some crazy things in the shrines to get through them. 

"Might work." He conceded.

Link did his best to position himself for what he hoped was the best spot for his toss. He sheathed his sword and cupped his hands for someone come step in them, when he would launch them up for Pit's part of the operation.

Lute readied her flame spell while Tiki shifts abount nervously. “I dont wanna be the reason everyone falls....” she says nervously

Edited by HeartOfFerria

The orbitars were ready, the throwers were set, nothing was holding them back... It was time to begin operation: Invisible Cross!

Maybe that needed a better name..

"Alright! anyone who wants to cross first, step right up!"