Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SnowPint7Fourths

EU Spanish and German Dubbing!

Hello everyone! This is going to be a speculation and theory post.

It's only when little things start popping up and falling into place that you realise that maybe things are happening for a reason and there's no smoke without fire.

So a few days ago a private video pops up on the Spanish and German playlist of the Kingdom Hearts YouTube channel. This happened to be during Gamescom in Germany but no trailer was released during the event. Okay, fair enough. The webmaster of this site stated that this could be a private video of an old KH 2.8 video. Whilst I respect his opinion - i've had a look through both German and Spanish playlists and all of the trailers for 2.8 are still public to view. This is just my opinion but why would Square Enix add a private video of a game that has already been released?

A while ago KHInsider reported and uploaded a video to their YouTube channel where Spanish voice actors we're working on voice acting for a video game that shows them doing the fist bump and ... ba-lalalala lol! That all but confirms they we're working on Big Hero 6. The video was also uploaded in March around the time voice acting for KH3 was being undertaken this year. As we know voice acting for a video game is one of the last part of the development process. Since E3 2018 has passed there has been no reveal of a Big Hero 6 game. So it has to be for the Big Hero 6 world in KH3?

These little breadcrumbs of information lead me to believe that the private videos for the Spanish and German KH playlists are for the dubbing of the Big Hero 6 world to be revealed next month. However I know that Square Enix has confirmed that there will only be dubbing for English and Japanese languages but it just seems peculiar how -

- There was Spanish dubbing for a Big Hero 6 video game back in March

- A private video get's uploaded to the Spanish KH channel a month before the new Big Hero 6 trailer

At the end of the day Square Enix has confirmed that there will be no other languages for KH3 but it's strange how these little events may connect together. So in the end do you think maybe they attempted to dub KH3 in different languages but eventually decided it was too expensive to do so? It certainly is interesting to think about yeeesssssss....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-AzlIAwt8

Edited by SnowPint7Fourths

They could've wanted multi dubbing and even starting prepare for it, but when they finished(?) The English dubbing they probably knew that it would take a lot of work since the animation has te be different. So yes I think that they wanted to do multi dubbing but they just thought it would take up to much time and to much money.

About the private video. You can google both sites and you find other sites posting that link in 2016. So that means that the private video was uploaded in 2016 and later they put it private.

This can happen for many reason (for example copyright on the music). I'm sorry that I gave people false hope for mention it but even I got fooled.

Edited by Connected